Chapter 1 – I was kicked out of the party
1.2k 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Raid, I'm sorry, but I can't party with you anymore. Will you go out?"

Furunik, a city where adventurers gather.

At the corner of the inn. Of course, it is not a cheap inn used by fledgling adventurers.

30 silver coins per night. The same amount of money to stay at a cheap inn for a month.

There were two men in the shared room of the inn.

One is a man in a blue-black robe and leather armor.

He sits on the bed and stares at another man.

Silver-haired Sanpaku. Although he has a bad eye, he has a very neat face and is a so-called hard to approach type of beauty.

The other is a man dressed in metal armor.

His long blond hair that is hanging around his neck and a sweet face, which is a type of beauty that stimulates a motherhood.

The two man facing each other with stiff atmosphere

 

"... Wa. Why? It's strange !!!!"

"I'm sorry"

 

The silver-haired man Raid barked.

The blond man Alto keeps his head down and does not raise his face in respond to Raid's angry voice.

 

"We were doing well! Remember, it was when we were attacked by a flock of orcs."

"Oh, I remember."

"I jumped into a flock of orcs to protect you."

 

We received a request to subdue a flock of orcs.

However, the number of orcs are well over hundreds. Naturally there was a high-ranking species too, the Orc King.

But that was just the beginning.

 

"Of course I remember, Raid. The reason that orc swarm suddenly appeared was because a higher-ranking Earth Dragon appeared in the place where the orcs originally lived."

"Yes. While fighting with the Orcs, I also fought with that Earth Dragon and protected you!"

 

It was a fierce battle.

Magically defeat a swarm of orcs that were approaching, and even fight with a giant Earth Dragon.

It can be said that it was a really exciting battle.

 

"Oh, thanks to you we were saved."

"That's right. By the way, do you remember when we went to the swamp?"

"Of course"

"That time, there was an ancient golem attacking us by finding an ancient ruin. At that time, I also fought the murder trap of the ruins and the Mithril Golem"

 

I sneaked through the defense functions installed in the ruins, defeated the attacking golems, and brought them back as materials. It was a good amount of money.

I will never forget that day's gorgeous play.

 

"Raid. That ruin seems to be a banned area now."

"Is that so? It's an all-you-can-eat Mithril though."

"Usually there is no way to defeat a Mithril golem."

 

What a waste.

It's hard, but it's not an enemy that can't be beaten.

I was thinking of going hunting again when I ran out of money, but it's a shame.

 

"By the way, the request to get rid of the thieves. Do you remember?"

"Of course, it was a simple task to get rid of the bandits who attacked the aristocrat's carriage .... But I never thought that the bandits were actually knights from neighboring countries and exchanged some secret documents."

"Ah, do you remember the knight captain who I beat up at that time? What is ‘a serious breach of the agreement’? They are the one who crossed the border first and was a thief, right?”

 

This is the northernmost city of the Kingdom of Latrisha, and to the north of this is the Kingdom of Hans, which has been in war for many years.

A few years ago, a ceasefire agreement was signed in Gotagota, and it has become peaceful recently, but originally Latrisha and Hans are in bad relationship so they are often in war.

I thought one day the ceasefire agreement would break and another war will occur again, but to think the aristocrats of Latrisha and Hans are colluding with each other.

However, the documents used for the exchange, the leader of the Knights of Hans, and hundreds of other subordinates were all captured and handed over to the kingdom, so there should be no problem.

 

"Yahh~, that was fun.... But why  disbanded!"

"... It's not disbanded. I'm sorry, Raid. I want you to leave the party."

"Why!? I desperately protected you all!? You should have got the money too! Why ... Is our bond a lie? Dont tell me the 'Let's get big together' we promised with sake that day was a lie !!!!"

 

I was in despair.

I thought they were nice guys.

But why only me kicked out?

 

"Raid. It's not your fault. We can't keep up with you... Hey Raid. Of course, there is no way I will forget our promise. Afterall... It was 3 days ago we formed a party!!! Even if we all drunk, but that was the story of the first day of the party!"

 

At this point, Alto speak as if to spit out the pent-up feeling

 

"... Time doesn't matter, right?"

 

Yes, I had a party with Alto and the other three days ago.

But time doesn't matter. We must have had a deeper and denser time than anyone else.

 

"It's not dense at all, Raid! 3 days. It's only 3 days. Why only 3 days since we formed a party, we had a fight with Earth Dragon, discover the undiscovered ancient ruins, and stopping the conspiracy of Kingdom of Hans"

"I... it's my fault ..."

"Yes. I know. It's not your fault, Raid. But it's been so since I had a party with you! I can't keep up with you honestly. When my leg eaten by Earth Dragon, when my stomach was crushed by golem, even when the bones and internal organ popped out, or when the knights shot an arrow like a needle mouse, all of that healed with the highest potion you had. And all the enemies approaching was defeated by you! Without you, we would definitely be dead. No more. Its impossible. Sorry Raid. "

 

I couldn't blame Alto for crying.

I tapped his shoulder quietly and left the room quietly.

Ah, it's raining even though it's indoors.

Today's rain is a little salty.

Then I was kicked out of the party.

9