Chapter 3 – Hello Another World Japan
911 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes.

It's a dim place. Damn, my headache is terrible, my head feels about to crack.

It's a place I don't recognize when I look around with an unsteady gaze.

Closed room of about 2 tatami mats. Surrounded by walls and there is a glowing square-like box in front of me.

I reach on the strangely soft floor and get up.

 

"--Ah, that's right"

 

The headache gradually subsided.

I see. Seems because of another world's knowledge that entered my head, I experience that headache...

But why am I here?

And... where is this?

 

"Manga cafe?"

 

Yes, a manga cafe. Known as "Manshu".

The glowing square in front of me is a computer monitor.

It's supposed to be a place to enjoy manga and internet, but why here...

Well~, it's better than being thrown into a forest or a mountain.

When I looked around, I found a shoulder bag, so I looked inside.

It contains a wallet, smartphone, and stationary.

Looking inside the wallet, there are three Yukichi. (T/N: 30,000 yen)

I also found a driver's license. When I inspect it, I found a photo of my face, the address of my parents' house, and the name of Isami Reido. 

According to the memory given, the address listed as the parents' home is a rural house in Hokkaido, Japan.

And It seems that I am supposed to be an orphan.

I see, I was given a proper family register such as address and name.

With this, I will not be arrested by police as a suspicious person.

 

“And I mean, just transfer me to that house, why I was transferred here?”

 

While grumbling that, I opened my smartphone.

Launch the Mitsui Sumitomo Bank app and open an account with fingerprint authentication.

The balance is written as 10,000,000 yen. That’s a lot of money on this planet.

I can't help but smile at the amount of money. I can afford to live well even if I waste a bit.

In the world over there, I had more money than I do now but I didn't spend that much.

But here is different, there was a saying 'money talks' afterall.

 

(I'm hungry, let's get out for the time being)

 

Looking at the receipt received from the clerk, it seems I entered the store three hours ago.

Since I have a free time, and I still some time left. I'd like to stay here a little longer. It's small here but not uncomfortable.

Besides, it seems that I can order food here.

Alright, I'll order pizza.

 

(Fu~, it's delicious! And also, fun!) (T/N: Idk, maybe he played with the cheese?)

 

First of all, the food I ordered was pizza.

I have knowledge of it, but it was my first time to eat it. This was delicious.

I ate 3 of them.

Also, this book called manga.

At first, I had a hard time reading it. But once I get used to, this is interesting!!

 

"But I never thought he'd marry Orihime. As expected, is it the chest?"

 

A manga about the Japanese god called Shinigami.

With an overwhelming number of volumes, 74 volumes, this work is absolutely interesting.

Let's worship this author as master.

Especially the chanting and the name of the technique were really cool! I have to reference it the next time I use magic!

I have never use chant nor utter technique name because I can use magic as long as I imagine it.

Or rather, there is no need of it.

If you mutter technique name, enemy will know what you will use right? At first, tsukkomi like that formed in my head

But… that thing is good.

It's roman.

To monsters I had fought so far, I didn't give them a moment and immediately kill them with light magic.

That's right, this is what I was missing.

Thank you Master. He told me what I was missing.

I've to make sure to come here again.

I met a sanctuary called manga cafe and I happily go to the chasier.

 

"Ah... it's over time right. Late fees will be charged."

"……Yes"

 

Damn, it's been over 4 hours.

However, it is a cheap expense if I can read the Bible (manga).

It's dark when I go out. Looking at the time on my smartphone, it's already 22:00.

By the way, the inn is... no, hotel?

Looking around, I don't know which one is the hotel because there are only similar buildings.

Let's ask someone randomly.

Find someone who is likely to be called out. Then I found a woman who walk with great hurry.

 

"I'm sorry, is it a little good?"

"Hii!! Eh, wh, who are you?"

 

When I called out from behind, she was really scared.

 

"Ah, I'm sorry to surprise you. I just want to hear the way."

"Eh... I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of rush..."

 

Then the girl is restlessly looking behind.

She looks like a pretty young girl.

From my knowledge, she's old enough to go to a high school school.

When I think so, a different question arises.

As common sense dictate, it shouldn't be the time to be outside at this time.

 

"I mean, you're a student right? Did you play until this time?"

"I'm sorry, if you hitting on me, please do it later! I'm really in a hurry!"

 

To the girl who seemingly wants to run away immediately, I ask something that made me curious.

 

"Maybe, it's because of the guy behind you?"

"..!? Eh! Can you see it !?"

 

The girl turned around with great momentum and approached me so close to the point I feel her breath.

Her eyes are wide open as if she was looking at something incredible.

 

"Yeah. There is a sign of something connected with you. Maybe you're running away from it? Then rest assured. With me here, It can't get close to you."

"Tha, that's true! Just now it feels so close, but now it's so far!"

 

I immediately thought I could use this.

I'm very sorry to take advantage of her weakness, but sleeping outdoor is a big NO.

 

"Can you listen to my request because I help you?"

 

Let me know the location of the hotel.

I want to sleep because I read too much manga. My eyelids are heavy.

Damn, I used to stay up all night in Devil's Forest for three days, but I've read more than 70 Bibles, so I'm tired.

 

"Help... what is it?"

"Easy, take me to hotel"

"Ho, hotel !?"

"Yes, I don't think it's surprising thing. You're not a kid anymore, you know?"

 

I'm a 25 years old adult.

I definitely don't want to sleep outdoor. Even child know something like that.

However, I can't treat her like a child.

In any world, treating a child as a child does not end well.

It's an adult's smart wisdom.

 

"Well, even if I was told that way... Brother is pretty handsome, maybe a little my type... but it's my first time."

 

Well, child this old normally would live with their parents.

However, in the world I was in, there were child this old staying at cheap inns.

I mean, I first stayed at inn when I was 7 years old.

 

"It's okay, everyone will have first time. Don't worry. The important thing is to experience."

"Exp, experience...!"

 

I feel like her face is becoming red.

Hmmm, is she sick?

 

"Can you lead me gently...?"

"Hmm? Of course"

 

No, I want you to tell me the way.

What are you talking about?

She gave me strange reply, but the girl looks happy somehow.

 

"Then, I'll drive it away, so stay behind me."

"Yes! Please be careful!"

 

Hahaha. It's sure feels nice being cheered.

Before I knew it, there were only people around me who took I defeat monsters for granted.

‘It is natural I can defeat it’. If I do it poorly, I will get complaints instead.

It was really troublesome. So, I decided to jump out of the castle and become an adventurer.

Even if I defeat the dragon, it's my fault if the window glass breaks due to the impact of the fallen dragon.

Even if I defeat the orcs, it's my fault if the woman is kidnapped before I arrive.

Even if the army of the enemy kingdom attacks and I destroys it, it is my fault if the village along the way is attacked.

Ah, thinking so, maybe I'm glad I was kicked out of that world.

Looking at the way the girl's come from and at the road far ahead.

I see the streetlights on the road are blinking and feel the existence in the darkness is becoming more powerful.

The distance is about 50m. The reason it didn't come any closer is probably because It's afraid of my power.

However, there is no sign of giving up on chasing this girl.

 

“Nevertheless, I can't let it go."

 

Collect magical power on the index finger and thumb of the right hand.

A faint light illuminates my finger.

Calm down, it's important from here.

My heart beats faster.

Even when I killed the Third Demon King, I wasn't so nervous.

Slowly without rushing, put my right hand forward.

Don't forget to put my right foot forward and cross my foot a little.

Smile as composed as I can and raise my right hand to the side of my head.

 

(Calm down, I can do it! If its me, I can do it!)

 

I am sweating

All right, its fine. I can do it!

I put a lot of strength into my fingers, and slid my index finger slowly, strongly, and surely to make a sound, and struck it against the base of my thumb.

 

Kasut (T/N: He just snapping his finger here, right?)

 

(GYAAAAAAAAAA!!!! NO SOOUUUUUND!!! FINGER SNAPPING FAILEEEED!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!)

 

Damn, what a disgrace.

This requires practice.

I have to do special training so that I can snaps cleanly!

Dammit, how dare you made me so embarrassed!

You bastard made me angry!!

Activate magic.

The light around my finger that was created for performance diffuses and illuminates the area.

And apart from that, many pillars of light pop out from the existence in front of me.

 

[Geeeeeeeaaaaaaa!!]

 

It's my specialty, first sight kill light magic. (T/N: Idk what 初見殺しの光魔法 supposed to be translated to)

I name it as!!!

 

Flash Needle

 

It is a magic that shoots light particles wrapped with magic power and grows light thorns on the attached part.

This is different from the conventional attack magic, and it is unavoidable when exposed to the light emitted from me.

Since spines with a diameter of about 30 cm grow from the place where the light particles adhere, protection is also impossible.

Mostly, it is a magic that was useful for hitting the monster's eyeball and robbing opponent’s view, also the magic power consumption is not bad.

No matter how much I taught other wizards, they didn't understand it. (T/N: I understand nothing)

It was my specialty.

 

"Awe, awesome..."

 

I can hear the girl's voice from behind.

Did she recover well?

Apparently, I should read more of the other manga (bibles).

With that in mind, I turned around.

The girl I helped folded her hands in front of her chest and opened her eyes to look at me.

I don't feel bad about receiving gratitude.

 

"Tha, thank you! To exorcise that evil spirit so easily! Its amazing"

"No no, it's not a big deal. Do you remember your promise?"

"Yes! Please wait a moment! I will contact my parent first!"

 

Then, with a short run, the girl started to play with her smartphone a little away.

I wonder why is she contacting her parents?

Does she need the permission of her parents just to teach me the way?

That common sense wasn't given by that old man...

 

"Oh, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting!

"Yes, thank you"

 

For some reason she was very nervous and I gently put my hand on her shoulder.

I've been in a cave-shaped underground labyrinth before, and I've done the same for my fellow adventurers who were in a state of depression.

Human touch is effective when you are in a state of extreme tension or depression.

Hit the shoulder, grab the arm, etc. I know that such small actions can lead to a bigger positive result.

 

"Haa~! Haha, a, anya~!"

"What's wrong?"

 

No, what's wrong with you?

I can't see her face as she looked down, but for some reason I feel that the situation is getting worse.

Judging from the body temperature felt from the shoulders, it seems that her body temperature is higher than before for some reason.

Are you sick?

I have no idea what it means, but it seems that there is a custom of touching the forehead at such times.

So, I bent over a little and put my hand on the girl's forehead.

 

"―――――― !!!!!"

 

As expected, her temperature is rising.

I'm stuck, I can't use water magic and also recovery magic.

There is no potion either, I wonder what do I do?

 

"Are you okay? Should we take a rest somewhere?"

"Kyu!! Is it a rest !?" (T/N: You know in Love Hotel, there is ‘Rest’ and ‘Stay’ thingy right?)

 

 Are you okay?  this child.

6