Chapter 3.1 : Talking with Old-Man-in-the-Ring
47 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are many historical and legendary figures in history whose stories have ended in betrayal.

It seems even this old man is not exempt from this. I've long learnt that there are no absolutes in this world. Afterall, the existence of an absolute of any kind brings the universe to a halt1It's a theory I've read somewhere but I'm too lazy to search for. Just read it as is and don't question if you don't want to be disappointed..

"So, basically, you want me to kill the person who betrayed you. And then you will go to heaven? Otherwise you will haunt me till death?"

{Basically, yes. But why the irritated tone? It's a great opportunity to learn alchemy from a formidable teacher, you know? And you get a Heavenly Fire as a bonus too. Considering that I'm going to be your teacher, you should really fix your attitude. Maybe the first lesson I teach you would be to respect your elders?}

"I'm considering if I should just find some Buddhist Sect to exorcise you and just get the Heavenly Fire myself later. And Alchemy, I can learn that sometime later. It's not like I'm in a hurry."

{Huhu, how naive of you. Buddhist Sect or not, they will just kill you and take the Heavenly Fire for themselves. Did you seriously believe that noobish righteous act of theirs? Also, my alchemy is unique and I know a lot of unique recipes I can teach you too. Not to mention the wealth you can get from One Piece and the locations and maps for various forbidden and secret realms.

Old man, you died a virgin aren't you? You're very annoying.

Sigh, kids these days... Anyway, since you're stuck here, you now have no choice but to listen to my advice. I've lived for quite a long while so my knowledge and wisdom would surely help you grow quicker.

I'm sure I'm more wise than you though, considering I've practically an eternity in my past life. Even though I remember shit about it.

Like that, he spent a few months in that place practicing various techniques and consolidating and building a sturdier foundation by starting from scratch.

I've wanted to write more plot but I'll divide the chapter into two parts so that it will be easier for me. I should really just post my drafts as is. I always want to edit the drafts better but then when the deadline I've set myself passes I'll just go fk it I'll just post it No harm done. Well then, uz redzēšanos.

Announcement
I've realized that my motivation and inspiration lasts much lesser than I've thought so I'll post each chapter in two or three parts separately with around 150-300 words each from now on. Also, you can expect the quality and frequency of updates to increase coz I can just write short chapter whenever I have time from now on.

But I'll take a poll so that I can consider you readers' opinion too. If there are enough people that want long/longer chapters, I'll try to follow that. Well then, uz redzēšanos.

Should I keep the chapters long or just write shorter chapters(with more frequent updates?
  • Keep the chapter length as is Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shorter Chapters Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Longer Chapters Votes: 3 60.0%
Total voters: 5
3