Ch 7
328 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Welcome back Chase, you lasted longer than I thought you would.”  “Thanks Maison, how long was I in there?”  “You were there for about 14 hours.  What would you like to do now?”  “I need to get stronger.  Can the training room increase gravity?”  “Yes.”   “So how about we start with my physical training to get my body in better shape for all the mana.  I will rotate between the library and the training room. Till I can access the realm again.”

Once inside the training room, “I need weights, heavy ropes and an obstacle course.  Let’s do training till my body can’t handle it.  Then we will head to the library for some more cramming.  I can only do this for a few days of real time.  I must head back to the orphanage and help out there.  By the way, how do I get back here?”  

“This place goes with you, the ring that you put on is part of this place.  The shed you first saw is only a very strong illusion.  You enter a portal to enter this place.  You can change its appearance with a little thought.  You can make the outside part disappear when you enter, or you can have it show an empty room or whatever you want.  A great feature of this as well, you can reappear up to 5 kilometers away from the door when you want to come out.  Opening the door from the inside will let you see outside the portal so you’re not stepping into anything nasty.”  

“Great, so I can use this function to get out of the hole I fell into on the way down?  Can I also chat with you if I want?

“Yes, we can chat while you are out and you can leave from up to five kilometers away from where you entered, in any direction.”

“Thanks for the info, now let’s get to training.” (que the time skip and que the Eye of the Tiger and power up time.  He might be OP …………. (JK, he is OP as fuck))

48 hours have passed in the outside world since I started my training.  That’s 172800 hours of training, fighting, and having knowledge shoved into my head.  Better yet 7200 days, or 19 ½ years.  During all this time I never ate nor even felt the pain of hunger.  After the first 2 months of training I didn’t have to go back to the library until I leveled up.  Currently, I am a silver Magi.  Killing a dragon in the rooms is still impossible but anything below it, I can usually kill with limited difficulty.  I have more crystals than I care to think about.  I also learned that if I can knock a creature out, I can send them into a realm.  Maison will sort them out automatically.  

My magic control is ridiculous.  A year ago, I was pissing and killed a manticore that was trying to ambush me.  Death by electric piss.  A very crappy and stinky way to go.  But to any guy out there who has written their name in the dirt or snow with piss.  Well I did the same on the manticore except it electrocuted him as I was pissing.  Best part, I beat my old record of 50 meters with that piss.  Although it was magically propelled, it still counts.  

My looks haven’t aged at all.  I am even better looking now.  I still look like a 16 year old kid, just one that should be modeling.  Not runway modeling but more like Chippendale modeling.  I looked more mature, I guess from dying thousands of times can make you mature a little.  That and warp your sense of humor.  

Well let’s talk about my magic, I believe I could rain enough fire and lightning down from the clouds to destroy the city I live in.  I believe I have perfected the use of lightning and fire.  My thunderdome spell can go out to around 100 meters and not run out while casting magic nonstop.  The thunderball has become slightly overpowered but fun to use.  I didn’t make it any smaller than a baseball but now it can make a 200-meter hole in anything.  I stopped adding mana into it after that as it was just getting boring and harder to find the crystals of the beast afterwards.  My healing magic can regrow limbs and cure any poison I have come across so far.  I believe, as long as they have not been dead for long, I can heal them back.  I will need to test this more as I was doing this on creatures through the doors.  With my wind magic I can fly, cast wind blades that can cut through a few hundred meters of rocks.  My biggest FU spell is with my wind magic.  It combines a bit of lightning with the wind.  It's my lovely tornado, I named him Sue (google a boy named sue song).  The spell is male as it fucks everything up and I named the spell Sue, that is just making it even more badass.  Once I get the spell ramped up, the size of it is a hurricane size twister but triple the speed.  Sending both chain lightning bolts and wind blades flying randomly.  It took a while to figure this out but I over thought it.  I just needed to make the nucleus of the spell the A.I. and once I gave it enough mana, just let him rip.  I have started to understand gravity from all of the training in the gravity room.  Unfortunately none of the crystals I have have any gravity attributes.

Caerbannog has also gotten a bit stronger.  I would put him around… well I don’t know.  The way most humans rate strength is based on the number of different classes the magician can wield and the amount of control for each of them.  He has two forms of magic, wind and darkness.  He no longer has the poofy fluffliness look on him.  Sure, he has the white rabbit hair but all you see are the muscles that are constantly bulging and twitching, looking like they are about to go off.  His favorite method is to disappear in the shadows and pop out, ripping the target's head off or cutting them off with wind blades.  His other ability is making a giant black dome, killing all light and sound inside it.  It doesn’t affect either of us, making it pretty easy to off our victims.  Well I based on what I know, he should be around beginner magi. 

“I think it's time for me to head back.  I can sell quite a few of these at the auction house.”  Thinking about where I am I realize that I have no clue.  Ran through the woods in the dark and fell into a hole.  I could be in talking to Alice instead of Maison.  FML I gave her the wrong name.  I open the front door and start playing around with it.  I get a better version of “google maps'' and I can roam around the five kilometers and finally find the woods up top.

Taking a step out, I hear a loud rawr.  I nearly laughed when I heard it.  Most people would shit themselves but even though it was loud that creature was barely warlock level.  I felt the ground shaking as it was running in my direction.  I never saw what it was before as it was dark, and I was running for my life.  After a few trees got knocked over I saw a very large bear coming at me.  I guess this was called the lord of the forest.  I have heard people talk about him. I sent a compressed firebeam at him.  Looking from outside you would see a red laser a little bigger than your average finger shoots toward him.  It passed right through him as if it wasn’t real and didn’t affect it.  A few seconds later his body crashes down on the ground sliding to a stop.  Legs were twitching for a minute but stopped shortly after.  Walked up to him and sent his body into the ring.  

“Now we can head back.”

5