Ch 10
280 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waiting for what seemed forever, Selene came out wearing some of the pajamas I got her.  Was hoping for her birthday suit, but oh well.  She came into her room and plopped down on the bed next to me.  Her mid-section was uncovered as her shirt came up.  She was wearing a shirt and shorts that didn’t cover much but were very soft.  I leaned back next to her just a few inches away from her.

“So how was your date?”

Turning her head to look at me.  She rolled toward me and started kissing me.  She got on top of me, not stopping from kissing me.  One of her hands was behind my head pulling my face toward hers, the other hand was running over my chest.  I wasn’t idle either, I had one hand up her shorts squeezing her ass, the other hand was slowly going up her shirt heading toward those perky breasts.

Touching the underside of her breast made her break her kiss from me.  She gasped and moaned before starting to kiss me again.  She started grinding on me.  There was no way she couldn’t feel my hard on.  I pulled her shirt off over the top of her head.  Rolling her over under me.  Breaking our kiss, I whispered in her ear.  “I’m never going to let you go, I have loved you for too long.”  Nibbling on her ear then working my way down her neck to her chest.  Licking around her nipple made her moan.  My other hand slid down in her shorts and found her jewel.  She had obviously shaved earlier today as it was as smooth as a baby’s ass.  I slide my fingers around her jewel and reached her lips which were gushing.  Sliding my middle finger into her, she moaned so loudly.  I pulled her nipple in my mouth while teasing her other one.  Curling my finger in her she started squeezing her legs on my hand while bucking.  Nearly a minute later she stopped twitching.   I was twirling my tongue around her nipple getting soft moans from her.  

Looking at her ahegao face, “Is your date going any better yet?” Putting her nipple back in caused her to moan again.

“You need to lose your clothes.”  This made me laugh a little bit, I stood up from being on top of her.  “Watch this” I lifted my hand and clicked my thumb and all my clothes vanished.

Her eyes went wide again, although I wasn’t sure if it was because my clothes vanished, or she saw my wrecker.  It's not the biggest in the world, but it is more than big and thick enough to make any whore walk funny for a day.  

I pulled her shorts off, taking a moment to look at her.  She was stunningly beautiful.  Thank you is all I could say in my head to whoever let me reincarnate.

I got back on top of her, aligning the tip with her entrance, rubbing the tip up and down her pussy getting the head soaked.

“Are you sure you want this?” Looking at her waiting for an answer.

I felt her legs wrap around me and she pulled me forward with all her strength.  I could feel how tight she was.  I was stretching her out.  She didn’t moan, she only gasped for air and held her breath.  I didn’t move as I didn’t want to hurt her. It took her a minute to calm down and breath again.  She started kissing me again.  She broke the kiss looking at me, “I have wanted you longer than I should admit, you don’t think I’m disgusting, do you?”  I was offended to say the least and it showed.  “What the hell Selene, you should have told me sooner.”  I started kissing her again.  I slowly started moving my hips back and forth as she finally released her legs.  It was amazing wet and tight inside her.  I felt as if I was in heaven.  As I was moving in and out of her, she kept staring at me occasionally moaning.

“Are you okay?”  

“Chase, I am so in love with you”

On that note I started to speed up.  Making longer thrust inside her at a faster speed.  She only lasted a minute before she started shaking and cumming.  I started to slow down, and she yelled “FASTER” and as the lady wished.  I started going to town faster and faster on her.  If there were anyone else on this side of the orphanage, they would hear her moaning and the sound of skin smacking together.  After she came two more times, I finally felt I was at my limit and erupted inside her.  When I released she came again.  I leaned down and started kissing her.  Once we calmed down a little, I pulled back and was just staring at her face.  I brushed some of her hair that was stuck to her face from the sweat away.

“Aren’t you afraid of getting me pregnant Chase?”  I knew that was a joke as the birth rate is so low, hardly anyone practiced safe sex.

Looking at her, “Well that is the plan after all, it might take a while and quite a few tries, but I plan on making you pregnant eventually.”

When I said that I felt her pussy squeeze my dick, the one that just filled her up with baby batter and the one that was still rock hard.  I guess my high stamina is paying off here as well.  

“You better not leave me after I get all fat and pregnant then.”

“Honestly, I expect you to keep the rest of the ladies in check as my first wife or should I say my Queen”

Polygamy is very common here to say the least.  I’m not talking about just a guy with four wives but seeing a lady with 4 husbands isn’t uncommon.  Especially if one has gotten pregnant or gotten someone else pregnant.

She was shocked by what I said, not the part about having multiple wives but having her be the top one.  She was smiling from ear to ear. The position of head wife was usually given to the strongest wife or the one with the most influential family.  The fact that Selene had neither.

“I accept your offer hubby” She pulled me down to kiss me again.

After kissing for a few more minutes I broke the kiss as I was slowly starting to move my hips again.  “Now let’s continue our effort to get you pregnant.” I pulled out of her, grabbing her leg and pulling it over her other leg.  I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass into the air. “Ready for round 2?”

“Oh god you’re going to kill me hubby”

I slide the tip inside her, slowly going all the way in.  Hearing her moan told me to let loose on her.  Holding her hips I slowly started going back and forth, picking up the pace till it sounded like a clap every second.  Watching the ripples in her ass were such a huge turn on.  She had an ahegao face on her with only hearing the occasional incoherent moan.  Grabbing her ass cheeks, spreading them apart while watching my dick go in and out of her was so hot.  

I saw her little brown eyes winking at me which I thought was rude.  I ran my thumb around her brown eye which was completely wet from our juices.  I slide my thumb all the way up to my knuckle.  She started having an orgasm once my thumb was halfway in.

“Chase, don’t do that, mmmhmmm it's diiirrty.”  “Nothing on or in you is dirty Selene.  You obviously liked it.  So just enjoy it”

I went back to thrusting my hips against her ass.  I kept playing with her asshole with my thumb.  I reached under her and grabbed her chest.  Finding her nipple and squeezing it.  She started having another orgasm.  I think she may get off on a little bit of pain.  I let go of her nipple and kept thrusting into her ass with my hips.  Grabbing her ass with my free hand, I moved my thumb over to her asshole and started rubbing around my thumb that was still in her butthole.  I felt her butthole clench on my thumb when she felt my second thumb running around my buried thumb.  I didn’t push it in and just kept running it around her butthole while I was pounding with my dick.  After a bit she wasn’t paying attention to it and just enjoying the pounding she was getting.  

I pushed my 2nd thumb into your backdoor and she started having another orgasm.  I didn’t stop anything; she was having her best orgasm of the night.  After another minute she finally stopped twitching.  

She looked so close to passing out. I pulled my thumbs out of her butt and leaned over to her.  “Are you ready for the final round?” I pulled my dick out of her throbbing pussy and started rubbing the tip on her back door.

Her eyes instantly bulged, and on that note, I pushed the tip in followed by the rest of my dick.  She didn’t scream but moaned as if it was the best thing she ever felt.  I started pounding her little brown eye, she was drooling and moaning so much that these mattresses would have to be tossed.  I slapped her ass while pounding her, I felt her asshole clench my dick hard.  I slapped it again and felt another clench.  I grabbed her hair and pulled her head out of the mattress as I pushed myself all the way in her ass, not pounding her anymore.  I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “Aren’t you naughty, you are having someone half your age pound your little naughty asshole and getting off on it.  Do you want me to stop or do you want me to cum in your dirty little ass?”  When I stopped talking, I pulled out half way and pushed it back in, causing her to moan.  “Well my love, what do you want?”

She looked back at me with so much lust in her eyes. “I want you”

“I couldn’t hear you, what do you want Selene?”

“I want you to fuck me more”

“What do you want me to fuck Selene?

“I want you to fuck my naughty ass”

“Good Girl.”  Leaning forward I gave her a kiss.  I rolled her over keeping my dick in her ass.  I grabbed her calves and pushed her feet up toward her head.  I wanted to see her face as I finished pounding her ass.  I started thrusting in her again.  She was moaning and looking at me in lust.  “Squeeze your nipple and finger yourself your dirty girl.”  She did as I said, she didn’t take it easy on herself either.  She was pulling on her nipple hard while rubbing her clit.  I felt her ass squeezing me more now.  I started thrusting faster in her while watching her tits bounce all over the place.  They were a good size, most likely a firm D.  I felt myself get closer, “I’m Cumming” and let it out in her ass.  The second I started cumming I felt her ass squeeze my dick as if it was trying to bite it off.  She started shaking and having an orgasm herself.  I came for what felt like forever, hers lasted even longer than mine.  I just laid on top of her catching my breath.  After I caught my breath, I kissed her puffy lips.

“No regrets?  I’m never letting you go.”

“Yeah, I wish we did this earlier Chase.”  “Me too, although the authorities might look down on it.”  We both laughed at that.

“You don’t mind being with an older woman who is… well like how I am?”

“hahaha are you kidding me, you are perfect.  Are you up for another round?”

“God no, I need sleep.  I’m not sure if I will be able to get out of bed tomorrow.”

“hahaha okay, lets go to sleep then, but in my room as this bed is ruined.”

I got off her and grabbed some of her clothes from the closet, wrapped her up in a blanket and carried her to my room.  After putting her on my bed we snuggled up and passed out for the night.

5