Chapter 0: His last job in this world
85 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

KFC Restaurant. This is Finally the closing time for this restaurant, the time was night time.

Inside the restaurant in the kitchen section, Standing there washing the plates is a boy with a KFC employee uniform.

This KFC Employee was no other than an ordinary boy in his late teens working for his sake of living.

"Last Plate! Next is cleaning the floor." He said as he put his last plate on the iron basket and yawn.

When he was doing the housework in the restaurant he offered to all of his co-workers that he will stay and carries the burden all by himself when he heard that all of their co-workers have important affairs to attend to.

His co-worker has their different important business such as.

Attending the Burial Ceremony and visit their passed away relatives with their family.

Meeting his girlfriend in the nightclub and partying.

Feeding their hungry little sister who is very much extremely gluttonous, according to him, When she is left alone without food for 6 hours when there is no food in the fridge anymore, She is gluttonous to the point that she will bite his brother's hands with no hesitation.

And lastly, Buying the fish food for their fish before his pets starved to death, Seriously? Although it was somewhat reasonable to skip the janitorial work just to feed their fish. He probably loved his fish very much.

Those 2 of his co-workers who have gluttonous little sisters and massive love for their fishes might have an interesting life.

But for him, a certain KFC Employee, his childhood to teens life was the worse thing ever people have experienced.

When he was six, He constantly gets beaten by his brother, No, He will refer to him as a cunt.

This cunt is the most disgusting asshole ever for his entire life, He even took their Little brother as a hostage when he doesn't get what he wants from my parents.

What's more, is this cunt even flipped the body of an old woman, My grandma, to the ground that the flip could disable her, What 6 years boy can only do is only watched, It hurts to be unable to do anything.

When I turned 14, He becomes even more asshole than before, What he does is keep begging for money just for damn drugs, He keeps begging even though my parents don't have money.

When he doesn't get what he wants, This cunt took his little brother, myself as a hostage and beat me up to the point that my left leg femur is almost broken, It was the most painful thing ever experienced.

2 years later, It was the most painful memory ever to remember, This cunt aim his real gun at his little brother and got angry because of a trivial reason.

This memory, Filled me with hatred that to the point I can't stand seeing people with thug's attitudes and feel disgusted every time seeing this trash culture.

And Finally, He caught involving with drugs and got sentenced to jail which doesn't relieve his mind at all due to how absurd short a jail sentence is.

"Tch, Low Life scum." He shook his childhood and teen life off and taking a mop and clean the floor.

Working here was to say blessing although I have to do things without any help right now in this night, Finding a job in this modern era was very hard due to overpopulation and the slowly collapsing economy.

It was the right choice to cut my parent's connection, After all, they don't give their son care anymore, Leaving their son without a dream to enjoy what life is.

"I hope I get an extra income after doing it all alone." He said as he hoping, He needs to earn as much as possible so that he could purchase a new computer to play a video game."

Hour later. The KFC Employee has finally finished his job and locked the glassy door of the restaurant he worked with.

He rides the bicycle and rode off to his apartment and thought that should he be enrolled in a military academy just to learn and get his hands on these war machines? Then if I did, What brand should I join?

Ground Force?

Air Force?

Navy?

While thinking, His head was full of imagination of operating these things and be part of the machine. It was pleasurable when thinking of this stuff.

Imagine feelings of myself holding a gun did felt cool so much for himself, Takes aim and fired like the SWAT In the movie.

It is a disappointment that the closest he could touch those guns and war machines was through video game experience, touching a gun in the game doesn't give you a real gun experience at all, Every FPS Games have a different kind of gun system that is downright bizarre and unrealistic which in his opinions was terrible. Seriously? Gun spray pattern system.

Finally done with his imagination, He drove his bicycle and crossing the bridge to the destination of his apartment.

While he rides, He feels like the atmosphere around him was cooler and cooler.

Minutes Later, He felt something cold and small hitting his arms, It was a droplet from the sky, With this, It could mean only be one thing, The rainfall is coming.

The Rain And Winds slowly getting stronger and stronger by the time he finally exits the bridge.

The strong winds combined with heavy rain were getting more and more intense than ever, he needed to take shelter somewhere else, If he drove his bike during the heavy rain, the Chance of incidents will occur is very likely due to poor visibility and the slippery of the road.

His body is beginning to shaking from the very coldness of the weather, Now he is forcefully driving his bike in the middle of the heavy rainfall whilst struggling with his body trembling while riding a bike, Chance of incidents now becomes even higher due to his body struggling with hypothermia.

Much to his relief, He finally found a shelter, It was a bus stop with a glassy rooftop and a bench placed on the opposite side facing towards big university building, Is not the best shelter but better than nothing.

He drove his bike closer to the bus stop and park his bike there, He quickly sits on the bench and waits for the rain to stop.

With nothing to do, He grabs his wet smartphone from his pants pocket and activates the device, Now that his phone is very wet, He Hoped that his phone won't get the malfunction.

He sighed, Luckily his phone is working without any issues.

He swipes the screen of the smartphone with his index finger and unlocks his smartphone.

As he did, He saw a beautiful blonde foreign girl on the opposite side of the road of him inside the university area coming out of the exit hurriedly with her books in her hands blocking her head from massive amounts of raindrops,

She seems to be unlucky with the timing of the weather that is currently happening, She doesn't stop running and find shelter at all, Judging by her actions, She seems to be in a hurry.

The KFC Employee keeps glancing towards the Hurry Blonde girl until he heard the engine of a car started up somewhere, then the black van showed up.

As he is about to lose interest in the blonde girl. The black van hit the brake and stop the car beside the girl and blocking his view, unable to see the girl.

Then, that happened. the backdoor of the van opened revealing the 2 gangsters' man attire, He felt like something bad is gonna happen behind the side of the van.

And he was right, He saw it with 2 eyes of what has happened, He saw those 2 gangsters knock the girl unconscious and dragging her towards the back of the van.

"What the!?" KFC Employees shouted silently and were surprised about how his mind was guessing it right.

Then a black van drove off to the bridge where The KFC Employees previously crossed.

And now he sees everything, The crimes that have been committed in front of him, And he is the witness of the scene.

The KFC Employee quickly move his hand that is currently occupied with his phone and point towards the van to take a screenshot of the license plates, He is not going to follow the van and get involved with the crimes for sure, So he planned to make it safe and show this evidence to the nearest police station.

But unluckiness hit him hard, He grips his wet phone too tight that the phone slips off his hand and falls off to the sewage hole.

"Shit SHIT! Are you kidding me? Kidnapping is happening and you just slip off my hand like that?" The employee cursed his phone, This smartphone was very precious to him, and now the phone was lost forever.

The KFC Employee's mind is now boiling, He is angry, Very angry but, This is not the time to be mad, Right now the girl was kidnapped and could be at risk for her life.

Sending the evidence to the police is now out of options, With no evidence, The police officer might not going to believe him.

There are 3 options now in this situation.

Option One is chasing the kidnapper van and save the girl in some way.

Option Two tells the police and hopes for the best that they will believe him.

Option Three is pretended that nothing happens and ran away, The reason for this option to pop out of his mind is that the kidnapping of the girl wasn't his problem.

However, Option three has been discarded by his heart not telling him to do that.

Which left him with options 1 and 2.

Then he realized that option two will waste a lot of time, Who knows what would happen to her if she is with those scums for too long.

"Screw This!"

The boy picks option one and grabs the bike then drives off to the bridge where the van is heading towards.

He couldn't pick option 2 to Waste time, telling or discuss with the police without evidence might be hard to convince and this might get her kills if left the victims for too long.

If one day he heard the news about the victim's death, This will leave him traumatized by the victim's death for not doing anything.

He grabbed his bike and follow the black van whilst through heavy rainfall, While riding, He immediately thinks of a way to save the victim.

While riding his bike, He felt very cold and wet from the weather that is currently happening and he needs to half close both of his eyes to block the droplet from entering his eyes, he paid no mind to the cold and continue the chase.

He keeps chasing the van Until finally, a random car in front of the van stopped at a red light which caused the van to stop. He then stopped his bike on the walkway of the bridge follow after.

This might be a chance to save a girl but how would he save her inside that van?

Suddenly, he has an idea, He has watched YouTube about insurance scammers put on a show and fake their pain for insurance money.

He planned to get on the black van way when the light turned green and drove his bike to block the way then pretend that his bike receives the impact and lies to them that his bike is broken and demand them compensation.

This plan was, however, Is the only plan he could think of and this is the dumbest plan ever because the driver is a gangster and they might not care at all if they ran someone else over.

While the boy is thinking of how he would deal with the situation, Another car popped up and stopped behind the black van. Is not just an ordinary car, But this is the police car.

Another card has been added, If there is a police car behind them, Then those gangsters would have to think twice before running over someone else, So maybe this might be safer to begin his plan to demands compensation and save the girl.

And now, he is fully certain about what he is going to do.

The traffic light finally turned green, The boy turned his bike to the left and make a light impact with the headlights.

Upon impact, The boy feigns his bike impact and crashed his bike along with himself on the ground and he needs to make sure that the van doesn't block the police officer view of the accident, so he tripping himself further for a police officer to saw him and notice him on the ground.

And it works, It seems like the driver stepped out of his car, But he had a bad hunch when he steps out of the van.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING FEED YOU TO THE FISH! IF YOU THINK YOU COULD SCAM ME!" The gangster driver shouted angrily with fury.

It seems like the driver won't buy the KFC employee performance, He expected the driver to fake his pity and help him out due to the presence of the police car behind their tails.

At least the driver comes out nonetheless, however, What comes next will give the boy a fast heartbeat.

That driver brought a machete with him with the intention visible on his face, This is clear that the driver tries to kill him off and then feed the boy to the fish on the river down to the bridge.

However, the driver seems to be unaware of the surroundings and has made the mistake of pulling out his machete in front of the police car.

Which gains the attention of police officers and then followed by officer turns on the emergency light on his police car.

The policeman stepped out of his car with his 9mm pistol out and points it towards the gang driver.

"DROP YOUR WEAPON DOWN AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" The policeman shouted and warned the machete wielder.

The gang driver spooked, Seeing that the plan will be exposed soon, The van backdoor opened revealing another 2 gang members with 9mm pistols in their hands.

POW!

With his experience and training kicks in, The policeman immediately opened fire his pistol to one of the gang members to save his life before they shot them and one of them got shot and dropped inside the van.

One of the gang members that are with the dropped man then opened fire on the officer in response.

The police officer immediately ducked behind the car door as a cover and exchange the shot with each other.

This situation has now turned from kidnapping into deadly shooting with just a stupid plan by the KFC Employees.

On the KFC Employee side, He is still on the ground, and the driver with a machete is now angrier, because of his scam attempt, His plan for ransom money is ruined.

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" The gang driver readied his machete.

The boy saw what he is going to do, He blocked the machete chop with his right arm resulting in his right arm got chopped in a deep wound followed by massive bleeding on his right arm.

"AHHHHH!" The boy screamed in agony, The boy could have scream longer if he wasn't getting used to enduring mental and physical abuse in his childhood life.

With no second thought of the decision, the gang member gestured his machete welding hand in an attempt to chop him again.

His body froze, Unable to move due to the influence of his fearfulness

The time around him then freeze and he looks at the gang member eyes, His eyes look similar to the person that he swore he wish him dead, It looks similar to the cunt that using him as punching back for a decade while he was still a child, He even also has a reek of smells that looks even similar to his sibling cunt too, This smells like a goddamn drug.

With the realization, his terrified expression from fear has turned into an extreme hatred given by his childhood memory.

While the gang driver's machete was still in the air, He commands his body to break free from fearfulness several times and broke free.

Without a second thought about his safety of being chop again, He quickly uses his 2 arms to lift himself from the ground up while ignoring the deep wounds on his right arm due to the immense hatred that has been gathering for years, this pain won't stop him from taking revenge on these scum.

He then took this opening to lunge at the gang member with his 2 hands and aimed for the neck. Which caught the gang driver off guard and both the boy and the driver were pushed down to the ground while the other side still exchanges gunfire with each other.

The machete drops off from the gang driver's hand, The boy is now on top of the gang driver with both hands on his neck.

When the boy pinned the gang driver to the ground, The gang member was surprisingly weak probably from the drugs affecting him both physically and mentally.

Not wanting to give him time, He then took this opportunity and strangle him full forces with an intention to, of course, KILL HIM.

While the boy was strangling him with no pity whatsoever, The gang member's tears come out, and tried to resist then attempted to open his mouth to beg for his life.

This scene in front of him reminded him of the time when the police come to arrest this sibling cunt when he was still an early teen, This cunt when no one was around, and when this cunt was alone with me, He acts tough like a damn arrogance lion.

But when the police come to get him, He begs for forgiveness, Of course, I will never forgive him.

With the remainder of the past, The boy's anger increased even more and he increased his grip forces and continue to strangle the gang driver.

The gang member is still crying and struggling whilst moving his hands and legs as if he was having a seizure, Earlier he was still an aggressive dog that keeps barking and shows its sharp teeth against him, But now that changed into an abused dog that is being abused with the cry similar to one.

These drugs addict, if being left alive, They will take other lives in the future with their drugs and murdering.

If this drug addict is dead, More Life will be saved in the future, and hopefully, no other children going through the past like him ever again.

With the lack of oxygen for more than 3 minutes, He finally dropped dead lifelessly on the ground in the middle of rainfall.

The sound of exchanging gunfire has stopped, The policeman behind the van is a victor of this fight.

The driver is dead. No pity was shown on his face at all.

Still angry, The boy kicks the machete welder's head in full force and cursed him.

"GO THE HELL!" Finished releasing his rages, The boy used his left hand to block the machete wounds and grab the bridge railing waiting for the police officer to approach him.

After the gunfight has ended, The police officers approached the KFC Employee with his gun and guard up upon noticing the dead body of the gang driver.

But after seeing the boy's deep chop wounds, the officer lowered his guard by a bit and thought that the boy doing this for self-defense then spoke.

"KFC boy, You need to explain everything to me, What the hell is going on?" The old officer in late middle-age spoke.

"Kidnapping in progress officer, Please check the van for a kidnap victim." the KFC boy responded, While groaned in pain of chopping wounds.

The police officer nodded, Before he checks the van, the police officer contract the emergency services through his shoulder radio, both for backup and ambulance for the KFC Boy.

After the contract, the officer continued his duty and check the van.

The KFC Boy was right, There are unconscious European descendants inside the van.

However, he discovered the blood trails leading towards the left side of the van, It was the blood trails of another gang member when the officer fired his first shot at.

Remembering that he is still armed, The police officer immediately rushed towards the side and discovered that the gang member is aiming his gun towards the KFC Boy, ready to fire.

Seeing a red flag, The officer instinctively aimed his gun at the gang member in an attempt to save the KFC Boy from getting shot at.

The officer pulled his trigger but, The gun won't fire the bullet off due to the gunfight earlier causing his pistol to exhausted the ammunition by 1 magazine. With this, The officer wasted no time and rush towards the armed man to tackle him down to the ground.

The KFC Boy is still in pain and looks at the ground, unaware of what's going to happen to him, By the time he pulled his head up and saw the armed gang member, It was too late.

POW!

Gunshot ringed, He tragically choked and put his hands to the gunshot wounds, The shot hit his neck causing major blood to leak out of his neck and fall off to the bridge down to the river.

The color of the river is now painted dark red from the boy's blood, The boy's body is now underwater almost lifelessly.

With this happening, He used his short time of life and thought of himself.

So, I finally died huh, as my life Is getting good with the way has been, I had to take the bullet from the lowest class of this modern era just to save a stranger who I didn't even know at all.

How miserable, I didn't even get my hands on these war machines at all except the bullet in my neck.

If I were reincarnated, I hope I can get my hands on these things in my next life, sigh.

The boy's life has finally ceased at the bottom of the river for eternity after his last thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Until the blue mysterious texts appeared in his vision with unknown means.

The bio nanobots have been successfully transferred to the host.

Commencing the activation protocol of 120 trillion bio nanobots to the current host.

Power: ∞

Enhancing all of the current host cells completed.

Installation of Micro space-dimensional depository completed.

Installation of Nano construction hub completed.

Installation of technology cell fusion completed.

The removal of unneeded and dangerous intruding microorganisms protocol has been activated.

ERROR!

Due to the lack of capacity to transfer the remaining bio-nanobot with the issue of the host current body.

The remaining 80% of bio-nanobot has been transferred into Micro space-dimensional depository for further notice until the host body grows.

Welcome to Artisan Construction Technology.

"HUH?"

The boy who has thought of finally sleeping eternally has a shocked expression and opened his eyes.

With the mysterious texts have disappeared.

What's in his field of vision were wooden ceilings and the mysterious blonde girl and black hair man staring at him happily talking to each other with the unknown language with the English fluently.

=============================

3975 Word Counts

4