Chapter 3 – Promise of Pleasure
1k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being led through their apartment as if I’m in a trance, I slowly come across the familiar Queen size bed. Not just from the picture, but I have slept here before you know? My sister moved out when I was just 13, and she was 18, as she had already been together with these girls for a year by that time.

I’m stalling, aren’t I?

I turn around to see three hungry girls preying on a little rabbit.

Bella steps forwards, and slowly, making sure she has my full attention, sensually pulls down one strap of her dress.

It’s one of those summer dresses, really light and airy. White in colour with blue geometric patterns. Ahhh I’m stalling again. Should I just resign myself to my fate? I mean the only real issue I had with this is that they’re my sister’s girlfriends, but like, that point is obviously moot.

One strap down, she moves her hand across her chest, emphasising the fact that she’s obviously not wearing a bra. They planned this well. The other strap is down, and the dress is slowly falling, but not a lot. The straps are mainly there to keep the top part of the dress like, not revealing, which in this case, is exactly what is happening.

I have seen it before, my own, mom, my sister’s. A shit ton of porn, but this is something different.

Seeing her breasts in front of me, and knowing she’s going to play with me is an entirely different kind of “seeing”. I guess they’re at the high-end side of a C cup? Looking down at my own, I’m feeling satisfied, we’re almost equal in size.

Did I just….compare breast sizes when there are two incredibly hot girls (subjectively) undressing in front of me in a sexual manner? Because Chrissy is quickly losing her clothes as well, I can tell the difference between those two. Bella is obviously enjoying the attention and I’m guessing my eyes are glued to her body.

Chrissy moves behind me and pulls at my t-shirt, I raise my hands instinctively to let her take it off, while my attention is still on Bella’s who’s now slowly wiggling herself out of the dress.

I could never have imagined that taking of a piece of clothing could be so sensual, but if I wasn’t already brimming with lust and hormones already, I am now.

Slowly walking towards me, Bella stares into my eyes. “Strip.”

No doubt. No question, no nothing. It’s an undeniable order. I can feel myself growing giddy and I let out a giggle. “Yes Mistress.”

She just looks at me before roughly grabbing my chin. “I will let your little outburst of giggle go this time, since you are new, but there will be no next time, understood?”

“Yes Mistress.”

I love this already. I don’t know how she knows, actually my sister probably told her, but I’m a switch. My sister has probably raided my smut stache, and noticed I like both sides of the spectrum.

I do as she says, but instead of sensually taking of my clothes, I hurry to get them of as quickly as possible.

The second I’m naked, a hand snakes between my legs form behind and cups my drippingly wet area.

From behind Chrissy is caressing my pussy in a teasing manner, while nibbling on my neck.

From the front is Bella, eyeing me like prey and I can tell she’s planning what to do with me. Leaning forward she whispers into my ear. “I’m going to have fun with you later, by the way you responded I take it you like that sort of play?” I eagerly nod my head up and down, which emits a chuckle from her. “Good. I’ll let Chrissy have the first round to warm you up, despite this being your first time, you’re not getting out of this house until at least tomorrow morning at the earliest.”

Oh wow. Two girls having their way with me until the morning? Sounds tiring, and extremely fun. I have to see if I can turn the tables on Bella later, but first, the girl behind me is now craving my full attention.

30