Chapter 7 – Unexpected outcome
768 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All three girls are looking at me, and Bella is the first one to say anything. “What do you mean?”

 

“What was the plan? Like, what do we do from here? Our relationships have kinda changed, i even had sex with my sister.”

 

<...now that she’s mentioning it, we never actually discussed that. We just wanted to help her with whatever issue was keeping her back.>

 

I almost want to groan in annoyance at Chrissy’s thoughts. Seriously?

 

“Look, I do absolutely not regret what happened yesterday, and I’d totally do it again, but that’s kinda my current dilemma.”

 

Em looks at me, and her eyes go wide. “Oh, oh no.”

 

The girls look at her, and they don’t know me as well as Em does, even if they know me well.

 

“Yeah. I was a bit too pent up and horny to really think, but we kinda have to deal with this…”

 

“What are you two talking about?” Bella asks while looking between me and Em.

 

Em let’s out a sigh. “She doesn’t know what to do from here, and to be honest, it completely slipped my mind. I always knew my sister had a thing for you two, but she held back because you’re my girlfriends. Now she’s having issues with going back, because she can’t look at any of you the same way. I’m probably the only exception.”

 

Glad my sister turned her brain back on after her little crisis just a few minutes prior.

 

Chrissy looks at Em, “Sorry I still don’t understand the issue.”

 

I look at Em and she gives me a nod. “The problem is that I have crossed a line with all of you, Em is safe, I won’t even look at her like that, but you two are different. As she said I always had a “don’t even think about it” mentality when it came to you two, but both me and Em have the same taste in girls, for the most part. Which means that if things keep going like this, or honestly, in general, I’m probably going to fall in love with both of you.”

 

“Oh.” They both exclaim.

 

I can’t believe Em didn’t think about it. I mean, I didn’t either, but I still have 0 real life experience with love.

 

We all fall into silence as we’re thinking about the current situation, before my sister looks at me, and I only catch the last part of her thoughts. <...it could work.>

 

What could work?

 

“Hey sis, can you just sit still for a few seconds?”

 

I’m still a bit puzzled, but I give her a nod as she walks over to me.

 

She probably did the last thing I was expecting. I could feel her lips on mine, and her tongue prying my lips apart.

 

I feel the heat coming back, and a few seconds later she pulls back and studies my face. Nodding to herself.

 

Both girls, and me, are looking at her with a puzzled expression.

 

“Uh, babe, what was that?”

 

Em turns towards Chrissy. “See. I could only see a few options. Amelia stays away from us, and I don’t think that’s anything any of us want, as we’ve known each other for years. The other was to sort of, see if this could work.”

 

My eyes go wide. “EMMA?!?”

 

Bella lets out a cute yelp in surprise at my sudden outburst, while Chrissy is pondering something.

 

“I see. Hm, I’m not opposed to this, it could work and I can see myself falling for Amelia, I mean she’s practically your twin, and her personality is already within the strike zone.”

 

I bury my face in my hands, I guess this is happening, especially by the excited look on Bella’s face.

 

“Are you guys sure about this? You already have your dynamic, and I don’t want to, even on the off chance that it is a possibility, ruin anything between you three. I couldn’t live with myself if I did.”

 

Chrissy is standing up from the other end of the sofa, and walks over just to plop herself down in my lap.

 

“That’s not going to happen Amelia. Honestly I can see what Em is thinking, and I think it could work. The only real obstacle is you and Em, but you probably have the best sister chemistry I’ve ever seen, I swear sometimes I think you can read each other’s mind.”

 

Woops, I mean, I can. That goes to show how well she knows me, she doesn’t even need telepathy.

 

“You both seem okay with the idea of what happened yesterday, and doing it again, so honestly I don’t see any issues with this.”

 

Bella is nodding her head.

 

I guess this is happening, I mean I said I wanted a harem, but this is not exactly what I had in mind.

 

24