Night Walkers
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fuck the Night Walkers. The Night Walkers are humanoid Others. Their hight deviates based on one bastard to another. I've seen some as small as 4'10 to some as big as 6'3. The Night Walkers have semi-translucent skin, so think one can see their organs and veins. They have three fingers and three toes both measure up to 6 inches. They have incredibly sharp nails that add on another 3 inches. Their faces are covered in flesh. But again it's so thin that you can see their eye sockets. They have large mouths that sort of stick out. A person could clearly see their gums along with their razor-sharp teeth. Night Walkers may not have eyes however they have two holes for ears and have an incredible sense of hearing

Night Walkers tend to stick to urban areas and stay underground during the day. They are usually in groups from 5 to 35. The largest reported finding of Night Walkers was over 100 in an abandoned underground parking lot. Night Walkers are fucking stupid. They often use simple rush tactics which a few men can handle. But what they lack in smarts they make up in being cunts. They can run up to 30 km/hr and will continue to sprint at you even if they have limbs blown off. Night Walkers will often claw at humans to usually remove a limb then they will grab on to a person and bite into the side of their neck. Their mouths can extend another 3 inches as well.

Night Walkers can be dealt with standard issue arms fire. Since they don't like the light flamethrowers also work pretty well. Night Walkers can easily be tricked into traps which can take care of a whole group of them.

Some people believe that Night Walkers are humans that have been transformed on the Day of Darkness. I don't really know if this is true but what I do know is that Night Walkers are too weak to be considered a major threat but are too strong to be left alone.

Fuck. Night. Walkers.

-Commander Ahab

Report: Taskforce Blades of Steel 

Topic: Night Walkers

Sargent Ayden 

It was early spring. The closest city, Dunbaug is usually overrun with Night Walkers. However, it had been about two weeks where no one has been cited. My team and I were sent into the city to find out what was going on. Blades of Steel is one of the top taskforces and since this was such an unusual issue we were sent in. 

We were sent in at 0600. There was 7 of us.  The city was quiet. However, 25 mins into the mission a group of Scrows starting swarming us. They were swopping down at our heads as their tentacles waved out of their eye sockets. We aimed for their patches of skin and eventually we proceded. 

The city was overgrown with plants on the buildings. Buildings were dilapidated and on angles. Once in a while, we would see something move in the shadows. Eventually, we followed one into an old apartment building. We cleared out every room until we got to the top floor. The walls had scratch marks which indicated Night Walkers had been there. We heard heavy breathing and whimpering in a room. As we turned the corner a Night Walker was sitting in a corner. This one deep scratch marks in its back. Its left arm was hanging on by a few strands of fleshy muscle. One of my men stepped on a creaky bored alerting the Night Walker. It hissed and sprinted at us. We immediately took it down. 

We soon left the building and continued on. 

It would take another 2 hours before me and my team noticed anything significant. We eventually came across Scrows pecking at the corpses of the two Night Walker corpses. We fired a couple of shots and the Scrows flew off. We went up to the corpses and noticed they had their claws lodged in each other. We were confused as there have never been reports of Night Walkers attacking each other. 

Again we took pictures and moved on. 

Another 3 hours passed. Eventually, we came across an old hotel building. We identified this as being a high priority as it was covered in scratch marks. We entered the main lobby. The lobby was ripped to hell. Pipes and brick could clearly be seen. We decided to go up the first couple of floors to see if there was anything of interest. We found a staircase that was again ripped. The first, second and third floors were all ripped but no Night Walkers were found. As soon as we got to the fourth floor it was left alone. We finally decided to go down. The doors to the underground parking lot were ripped open. We soon as we went into the lot we heard breathing and wailing. Slowly we proceeded with the breathing and wailing got louder. The breathing was hard yet was similar to wheezing. The wailing sounded more like moans as we continued. As we turned a corner we saw them all. At least 100 Night Walkers all grouped up on top of each other. The heart beats and breathing were completely in sync. Like it was one large organ. Surrounding the pile was dozens of Night Walker Corpses all with large gash wounds. One Nighter Stated to leave the pile it moved away and we followed quietly and from a distance. We continued for around 5 minutes until it disappeared. We moved close to where it was until we saw that fell down a pit. We estimate the had a diameter of 40 feet. We looked down the hole to see hundreds of smaller Night Walkers curled up. The Night Walker began to convulse on the ground and slowly it began to split in two. Each pendant began to be stretched and split. The Night Walker was screaming even as its chest was split. Eventually, the screaming stopped as its head was split in two. A smaller Night Walker crawled out covered in blood and guts. It began to gorge on the corpse the Night Walker it crawled out of. My teammate went a little further to get better video but a piece of the ground broke off and he fell into the hole. The Night Walker immediately jumped on him tearing him from limb to limb. Guts and blood went flying throughout the sky with the blood even hitting us. 

We sprinted to where we came but as we turned a corner we came face to face with a Night Walker. It jumped on another soldier ripping their throat out. We could hear the screaming and gargling of blood. We continued to run but got lost in the darkness. We continued to walk around and every few steps we find a Night Walker corpse with the gash marks. 

I don't know how long we were down there. We would have to stay still for tens of minutes at a time as a group of the would slowly walk by as they made their quite screaming sounds. By the time we got out, there was only three of us left as we got separated in the dark. It had been 13 hours since the start of our mission. But something was different. When we got out the claw marks on the walls had disappeared and slowly saw the emergence of the smaller Night Walkers. When we got back to base we took a look our instrument and saw that reality warping levels and dropped dramatically after we got out. It was if the levels reset. 

Reports say that Night Walkers in these areas have been getting faster and leaner. 

 

 

 

0