The Book of Crimson: 3
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh great one, oh gracious one, one cruel one.

Oh hail the Crimson

The from our Lord takes is because are our eyes are not worthy to see his true form. His Crimson robes are the blood that flows through our veins. His decaying hands is the death that we must all face. His nails are the perfection we search for.

The Crimson is not the name of our Lord as our mouths are unworthy to speak his name. Our Lord shall not respond to this name as it is one given to him from beings below.

His face is shroud in darkness as the eyes of perfection are eyes we are not worthy to gaze upon. He shall sit on a throne of bones and we will be at his feet. We are the ones who acknowledge he perfection as we have seen the truth.

 

All who follow him shall sacrifice blood and have it boil in a fire. Once the fire has ceased the chared blood shall be consumed. As blood shall be the nutrients in the new world

Those who follow the Crimson shall practice cannibalism on every blood moon. A pregnant mother shall have her womb sliced open as a child falls out The limbs of a child shall be roasted while the organs shall be boiled. The heart shall be eaten raw, regurgitated and eaten again. For the children of this world will be the nutrients in the new world.

The followers of the Crimson shall practice e a ritual of their own devotion. The rituals must have the blood of oneself or another. The ritual may also contain the action of death. The ritual must please the Crimson Fathers before it can be done in one's privacy. For our choices shall be the nutrients of the new world.

 

The Crimson may appear during a large conflict. The Crimson will stay idly on the side as it witnesses who are superior. The Crimson is benevolence, he shall lead us to salvation.

The land surrounding our land way turn to blood yet hold its form. When he decides to leave the blood will no longer keep its form and pour unto the land. Giving it life in death. The Crimson is benevolence, he shall lead us to salvation.

Those who try and harm our Lord shall meet his wrath. The blood in one's body will start boiling. Blood will rise into the heretic's mouth as they gargle on it. Blood will pour from every orifice in one's body. This is what shall be done all while the heretic is conscious. The Crimson is benevolence, he shall lead us to salvation.

Oh great one, oh gracious one, one cruel one.

Oh hail the Crimson

0