Chapter3- bad news
9 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without him knowing, Kieran's life was going to change.

It was already 08 a.m when he woke up. He was still feeling sleepy.

For someone who could enter other people's dreams, he was not sleeping well lately.

He felt weird like a premonition that something bad was going to happen.

" I will need to refrain from entering teenager dream from now on" Kieran muttered to himself.

After years of passive and active training, Kieran could visit the dream realm of anyone within the range of hundred meters around him.

For some people, he did not even need to enter inside their dreams, he could view them as if he was looking through a wall made of glasses. He could even hear some noises if the dream was not well insulated.

There was a boy in the neighborhood who lived with his parents. He was around that age, where you will make the life of the local dream walker all but easy.

Every night, the young Damien will have some wet dreams.

Sometimes he will be in a harem of beautiful women. His dream included his female teacher, his childhood friend, his aunt, the class belle, and even some mature or young celebrities.

" I guess I will have to do some to pacifying with him a bit. He is going more and more overboard" Kieran sighed to himself.

There was another girl that lived with her older sister. She was 16 years old this year.

At first, Kieran was restraining himself from looking into her dreams until he found a familiar voice coming from her dream world.

When he took a peek inside, he almost got a nosebleed.

The girl with sadistic tendencies was making wet dreams where he was a submissive masochist who accepted almost every treatment she had for him.

The strangest thing was that the girl will act in the sweetest way possible when he was awake.

Teenagers were just nightmares for honest dream walkers like himself.

" I don't feel safe anymore. It seems like I will live somewhere else until they calm themselves...

Or should I try to help them?

But how to do it, without trafficking things in their minds?" Kieran's mind was a mess.

It was at that time that he found his phone. There were many missed calls. They were from people who were too familiar to him.

Everyone knew that Kieran was a hard sleeper, even more so the closest people to him.

" to call me so many times, something serious must have happened" Kieran concluded.

The next moment he called back.

( Kieran Pov)

Like me, Pamela was abducted by 'them' when she was young. She was three years older than me.

Different from me, she had a family until she was abducted. It was part of the reason why during that time, she never gave up.

She knew that somewhere outside, a family was looking for her.

Some of us did not have that chance. During that time, she was rebellious.

I can not remember how many times she took a beating.

She was the example used, for what to not do, and what happened if you did not want to obey.

When we escaped, she met with her family. They helped in With our insertion into society.

Pamela grew up into a find and strong woman. It has been two years since we last met.

But when I heard her voice through the phone, her restrained sobbing, I knew that something bad had happened.

1