Chapter 9
803 11 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

akudou ch 9

[Naruto POV]

"So, the Kurama clan are not as powerful as when I was around. I found out that the head clan has a child a little older than you with my blessing, we can use that to make sure they're on our side"(Kurama)

A week passed since Kurenai started teaching him and Hinata genjutsu. Naruto is currently inside his mindscape talking with Kurama after her clone is done with her information gathering.

Other than finding where the Kurama clan is, she found out their current situation. As she suspected, the clan doesn't trust Konoha completely. Even with the birth of a child with Kurama's full blessing, they didn't say anything to the hokage, not even the danger of the full blessing.

"From what I gathered they are most probably still trustworthy, so I will make contact with the clan head. What about you, do you think you can get close to Sasuke and the others? I think Shisui is a good person and you should get close to him"(Kurama)

"Well I do somewhat close to Sasuke, I think? We often spar and play together, but I think I'm more comfortable with the children from the Uchiha orphanages. Unlike the Uchiha kids from the main family, they don't look down on people"(Naruto)

Naruto has been going to the Uchiha compound these days, mostly to spar with Sasuke, then Sasuke would invite him to play with his friends after that. These friends are the children from the Uchiha main family and the children from orphanages.

The children from main families would look down on him and others that's not from the Uchiha clan, even if they're from the Uchiha clan they'll still look down on them just because they're orphans or not from the main family. They said they're the elite of the Uchiha, as the main family is almost guaranteed to awaken sharingan.

Naruto gives up on them, because even the parents are the same. Though there are exceptions, only a few from the main family didn't think like that.

The children from the orphanages are mostly children from the former main family who have lost all their members in the war or on mission. With no family, they learn to support each other and appreciate other people.

"Oh, is Sasuke like that too?"(Kurama)

"Well he didn't look down on people so much like the others, but sometimes I feel something wrong from him. It feels like he doesn't see his surroundings sometimes? I can't explain..."(Naruto)

"Hmm… he did look up to his brother, and we found out how good Itachi is. He might be being compared to his brother often, making him desperate to get strong like his brother"(Kurama)

"Should I do something?"(Naruto)

"Just like Shisui said, you just befriend him, and hopefully he would learn that it's not always about his brother"(Kurama)

Naruto nodded and went to sleep for the day.

___

Early in the morning Kurama let her chakra out, building a copy with enough chakra to complete the blessing for the Kurama clan child. Kurama would need to concentrate on the blessing so just in case Naruto won't go to the Uchiha compound for the day.

And so, he spent time with Hinata today, playing their game like usual. Though ever since they learned genjutsu, Naruto has taught Hinata how the overlapping illusion works and use it in their tag game. Hinata used combination of henge and clone jutsu to recreate Naruto's illusion, it works similarly and function as a smokescreen to give an opening with the smoke from the jutsu.

Taking a rest after their usual game, Naruto decided to ask what has been on his mind since he met Hinata.

"Hey Hinata, why did you want to be a ninja? Not to be rude, but ninja are soldiers, they hurt and kill as the mission ordered. I don't understand why someone as soft as you wanted to be one"(Naruto)

Hinata seemed to be surprised before showing a sad look while hugging her legs close to her body. Taking a break, she finally answered.

"I never liked hurting people but, since little, I've been raised to be a ninja, so I never really have a choice. But when I was four I was kidnapped, they are after my Byakugan, I couldn't do anything until my father came to save me.

Ever since, I became paranoid and didn't have the courage to step out. My father tried but I was too afraid, so they give up and I was thrown out and Kurenai took me in. 

Being thrown out by my own father awakened a new fear in me. That if someone were to come and kidnap me again, this time my father wouldn't be there to save me. So I tried again, even though I'm still afraid of hurting people, at least I can be strong enough to defend myself and run away."(Hinata)

"So you want to be a ninja to protect yourself?"(Naruto)

"Yes"(Hinata)

Wind blows slowly as they silently sit there. The silence was broken again as Hinata started talking again.

"You know, ever since I was kidnapped I have come to hate my eyes and bloodline. I fear people, and can't stand up for myself even though I decided to become a ninja to protect myself"(Hinata)

"Then you show up, saying my eyes are beautiful. I was surprised and almost went into a panic attack, you know. But when I see your eyes I noticed you are genuinely think that and not trying to get my eyes"(Hinata)

Naruto feels his face heating up, he knows that from the neck up, his skin has turned red from all the blood rush. Hinata didn't seem to notice and continued talking while looking at the sky, probably reminiscing about the time they met. Still, Naruto can't help but look away embarrassed, reminded by how Shisui and his mother teased him.

"Though that alone didn't move my heart, but then I know what happened to you. And even though all that, you can still smile like that and be kind to others. At that time, I realized that that's how I wanted to be, confident, kind, and able to face those problems without fear. I want to be like you"(Hinata)

Oh how Naruto hoped that his mother was too occupied to hear all this, though he knows that's unlikely. So he decided to keep this a secret from Shisui at all costs. Though he and Shisui haven't been able to meet again, he knows that he gets along with him.

"Naruto-kun?"(Hinata)

Hinata finally noticed Naruto's silence and looked his way. A bit later Naruto noticed her flustered reaction, she finally noticed his reaction and became embarrassed herself.

"I- I've been saying something embarrassing haven't I, p- please forget it!"(Hinata)

Naruto didn't dare to look at her, but he did wonder if her face had gone red like he is. All that reminds him of how Shisui and his mother teased him before and he can't get it out of his head now.

"W- what about you Naruto-kun, w- why do you want to be a ninja?"(Hinata)

"A-ah me? I… you know how people treat me, so It's my dream to build a place that I could call home, where I can live with people that I loves in peace, where people like us can live without being judged and afraid"(Naruto)

Naruto speak fast trying to mask his embarrassment, scratching the back of his head while trying to be calm.

"But I need to be strong first so that I can protect myself, I need family and my friends too because I can't do everything by myself, and maybe in the future I can change this place into a peaceful place that I can call home"(Naruto)

"I see, I hope your dream come true, I want to see that place too"(Hinata)

"I'll show it to you when that happens, it's a promise"(Naruto)

"Ok, it's a promise"(Hinata)

___

[Kurama POV]

Kurama is currently inside the Kurama clan, in front of her is the head of the Kurama clan and his wife. Murakumo the clan head is a man with long black hair, thick eyebrows and mustache, his face is starting to show wrinkles, showing his age. His wife, Uroko, is a kind looking woman with shoulder length black hair, she looks younger than Murakumo by a few years. 

The three are sitting in the guestroom of Murakumo's house. Both Murakumo and Uroko have a shocked expression seeing the nine tails swaying behind Kurama.

"Are you really Kurama-sama the heavenly fox?"(Murakumo)

"Hearing that title calms my mind, so your clan still remembers me even after all these years. You might have known that I can transform into any shape I want, that is why I look like this now"(Kurama)

"But, didn't the 4th hokage seal you? How?"(Uroko)

"Yes he did, and I am still sealed. He sealed me inside his own son, Naruto Uzumaki using the death reaper contract, so instead of being sealed like before my soul is bound with Naruto's"(Kurama)

Kurama lets the two absorb the new information before she continues.

"Naruto, similar to your clan, has inherited my blessing and I have been raising him as my own son. But with what happened six years ago, many directed their hate towards him. I want your clan to back him like he is one of your own, with his blessing it's not far from the truth after all"(Kurama)

"I fear that is impossible, the current position of my clan is not as powerful as before. And the hokage wouldn't let go of the boy so easily"(Murakumo)

Murakumo said fearfully.

"Of course I'm not saying you should do it right now. You have a child born with a full blessing right? I will fix her blessing so she wouldn't have to face the side effects, then you can ask the hokage to have Kurenai teach her genjutsu. Naruto is currently being trained by her too so we can have connections there, we'll move accordingly from there"(Kurama)

Murakumo looked down, holding his emotions. More than Kurama's request, his mind is focused on the fact that his daughter won't have to face the cruel fate of those before her, knowing that Kurama will help his daughter so she could live normally was everything he could hope for.

"Uroko, call Yakumo here"(Murakumo)

"Y- yes!"(Uroko)

Uroko hurries out of the room to call for her daughter, then Murakumo looks at Kurama before bowing down.

"Thank you for still accepting my clan after our failure, and thank you for blessing my child"(Murakumo)

"What happened with Madara and Hashirama was a disaster. I won't blame you for not trying to save me, your clan is not fit for fighting, that is a fact I know very well. 

And even now I will not force you to help my child, I'm trying to get him close to the Uchiha and others that hopefully can be his ally. Your clan is one of them"(Kurama)

Kurama could tell multiple emotions come and go in Murakumo's mind. Surprise, relief, confusion, until he decided to ask out his confusion.

"Don't you hate the Uchiha? Are you sure you can trust them?"(Murakumo)

Kurama shakes her head.

"The one I hate is Madara and Hashirama for starting all this, maybe some hate towards Mito and Kushina for all the torture I have to go through. But I can't let that cloud my mind and make the mistake of antagonizing them unnecessarily.

Of course I can't trust all the Uchiha, but precisely because of that I have to get close to those among them who I can trust. After all It's a norm that to fight an Uchiha you need another Uchiha"(Kurama)

"I see, I understand, I will do everything in my ability to help"(Murakumo)

At that time the sliding door opened and a young girl around 7 or 8 years old entered the room leard by Uroko. The girl looked in awe at Kurama as she smiled at her and gestured to her to come closer.

The girl was reluctant, looking at both her mother and father. The two gave an encouraging nod to their daughter and she slowly walked to Kurama.

"Sit here, it will take a while. What is your name, little girl?"(Kurama)

Kurama led the girl to sit on her lap with her tail, blanketing the child with her tail. She slowly let her chakra move as she talked to the child.

"Yakumo, Yakumo Kurama"(Yakumo)

"That's a nice name, my name is Kurama, just Kurama"(Kurama)

"Kurama?"(Yakumo)

"Yes, a bit different from your clan name, my name mean nine lama high priest, so Kurama"(Kurama)

I feel like I have written the part where Hinata and Naruto speak about their dream, but I'm not sure if I missed it or I just dreamed of writing it

34