Prologue/Explanation
1.4k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is… not my best work. And that’s not me being overly critical of myself, this story, "Summer Camp Bummer" started out as an interactive story prompt that I worked on a few years ago at writing.com, and when I finally finished it, having been the only contributor, I decided to work it into a standalone prose story, but since it was before I wrote “A Mixed-Up Valentine’s Day” I didn’t have any accounts on other sites, so it remained on writing.com and languished in obscurity, and when I finally made accounts on various TG fiction sites, I never felt it was really up to snuff with my current work, so I never ported it over.

However, I recently got a review on the story, which reminded me of its existence (and while I don’t think the reviewer is a frequenter of TG fiction, since they seemed a little confused at the premise) they claimed it was well-written and it made me re-evaluate the story. I still think it’s pretty bad, but I’ve decided to go back and re-edit it, chapter by chapter, to bring it more in line with my current work, but I’m not changing anything major, just fleshing out what exists. I hope you enjoy it, and if you don’t enjoy it, don’t worry, I won’t hold that against you, I know it’s not that good.

17