Interlude: You May Say I’m a Dreamer
981 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leslie suddenly found himself back on the bus... except this one was full of boys! This was the right bus! Had the last few days just been a really bad dream? Leslie looked down at his clothes, they were the clothes that he had arrived with! And his fingernails were dirty and bare, just as they had been before Kendra painted them! Finally!

The bus quickly arrived at camp, and he was assigned to a cabin, the correct cabin, and he excitedly started to unpack his bag alongside his three cabin-mates. Leslie could finally put that unpleasant girly stuff behind him. Though he felt a small pang of sadness that Kendra, Nora and Annie weren't real. They’d been good friends.

As he opened his bag, his heart sank. Inside weren't his clothes... it was the other Leslie's, the clothes from the girl's camp.

"See, I thought Leslie was a girl's name." one of his cabin-mates chuckled.

"Are you sure you didn't get on the wrong bus?" another one laughed. "Wait 'til we tell the whole camp!"

Leslie started furiously blushing and tried to explain, but no voice came out of his mouth. He wanted to explain that it wasn't his bag, that it was a mistake! He was on the verge of tears when:

"Hey! Stop laughing!" Kendra suddenly appeared in the cabin and put her arm around him. "You okay, Les?"

Seeing Kendra made him feel a lot better, and while he still couldn't speak, he was able to confidently stand up.

Leslie nodded and smiled, hugging Kendra and suddenly:

Leslie woke up in a cold sweat! He started panting as he readjusted to his surroundings, this was Cabin 8, and he was again dressed in an oversized t-shirt and girl's shorts. He had never escaped... What the hell was that dream supposed to mean?

31