One Year Later – The First Day of Camp (Again)
1.2k 8 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leslie Daniels didn't hate their name. It was a family name, they were named after their great grandfather. Leslie was a boy, though with their long hair and thin body, they had been mistaken for a girl a few times, but now there was no mistaking anything. Leslie is sixteen and heading for their first summer job, a counselor job at the camp that they had spent their last summer at. Leslie's parents dropped them off bright and early at the pickup location before they had to go to work and Leslie dropped their bag with all the other bags, before going up to one of the directors.

"Leslie! Great to see you back." Carla exclaimed.

"Great to be back." Leslie smiled.

Leslie was early, long before anyone else would show up. As they started to climb on the bus, a voice shouted from behind Leslie.

"Leslie!" Kendra exclaimed.

"Kendra!" Leslie quickly ran to hug her.

Kendra looked pretty much the same as she had the previous summer, although her hair was different. On the flip side, Leslie looked very different from the previous summer. After having returned home, Leslie started her transition and began to live permanently as a girl. Thankfully, most of Leslie’s friends and classmates were very accepting, as were Leslie’s parents, who were just happy their daughter was happy. For the bus trip, Leslie had chosen a pair of denim shorts, not unlike the pair he’d worn at camp the previous summer, and a baby blue camp t-shirt that proudly stated that she was a counselor.

Leslie had started on hormones six months earlier and the results were already speaking for themselves, with Leslie now needing to wear a bra all of the time, something that Kendra noticed during their hug.

"Don't forget us!" Nora shouted as her and Annie dragged their bags towards the growing pile of bags.

"How could I?" Leslie asked. “I’m so happy to see you girls again!”

"You've come so far since last year." Kendra admired.

"I know." Leslie beamed.

"All right girls, ready for another year?" Carla asked as the campers started to arrive.

Leslie had been uncertain last year, but as she prepared for another summer with her best friends, she knew that she had made the right choice.

 

The End

49