Chapter 1
1.3k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am confused.

Utterly confused.

To understand my current confusion, I have to explain where I just came from.

I am an Empress, raised my own empire from nothing, and turning it into the most powerful country in my world.

Having lived for centuries, I became known as the Fairy Empress of War.

I commanded lightning to strike my enemies from the sky, and using the winds to fly and reap the lives of my enemies.

The last thing I remember I was standing on the battlefield. Alone. Against millions of otherworldly invaders.

My current situation? I am a baby. Held in the arms of what I can only assume to be my mother.

“Look Evie, she has your golden eyes.”

“I can see that Avron, but she also has your black locks.”

I do not know why I can understand them, but I can already feel some sort of connection to my mother and father. 

Expanding my senses across my body, I can feel connection to the wind and lightning, but there is also something else. Is this the element of metal?

“E-e-Evie, are you seeing this?”

“I..I’m not sure Avron.”

My body is floating, and I can feel the arcs of electricity running across my body. I let out a giddy laugh, or at least, the approximate reaction a baby can make.

“Quirk birth.”

The whisper of what I assume to be a nurse brings me back, and I realise I just displayed my powers in front of my parents.

“Sweetie, our daughter has already unlocked her quirk, but I’m confused. Is there 2 of them?”

My mother seems more confused about the fact that I displayed the power of two elements, than my power itself. Maybe this sort of thing is normal here?

Floating myself into my mother’s arms. I look into her loving eyes, and the connection grows as I give her a smile, and fall asleep.

53