Chapter 4
1.2k 9 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What’s wrong sweetie?”

Avron is checking up on our daughter, as it seems she’s fallen ill.

I wonder what it is. She’s never been sick before, even as a baby.

Oh! 

“Honey I think you sho-“

“HSSSSS”

I didn’t even get to finish my sentence before my husband is currently laying in the wall. It seems our daughter was right, but I did not expect her to use her wind to push him out that hard.

“You okay?”

He gives me a weak thumbs up, and I let out a slight giggle at how comedic this looks.

Walking into Luxie’s room she’s in her pajamas. The light from the hallway only reaches halfway into the room. All I can see is a pair of golden glowing eyes. It reminds me of when my own mom had that cat.

I keep thinking to myself that I can’t compare my daughter to an actual cat, but her behaviour doesn’t make it any better. I keep teasing her because I know it’s instinctual, but if this is going to be something she has to live with, we have to figure out how to deal with it.

Cautiously taking another step closer, nothing happens. I’m past the point Avron was so it seems our daughter was right.

“Sweetie, are you okay?” 

Luxie slowly drops the cocoon of sheets she had around her, and shakes her head slightly, before she lets out a soft purr and I move to sit besides her.

“Do you think you can deal with it on your own?”

My daughter's head is in my lap, marking me. I’m still not sure how I feel about it, but it seems marking for humanoid feline races is more akin to showing love and protection.

Her purr turns into a low growl, and I guess that’s my response.

“Boys?”

“HISSSSSS”

I let out a chuckle, I take that as a no. I guess I have to call her.

Hah, my daughter is only 13, I’m conflicted.

 

##

 

“Thanks for coming, Nemuri, I honestly didn’t think of anyone else to call to help with this issue.”

Looking at my old friend, she’s still looking as good as she did during our school days. Her husband looks a bit shy, but it doesn’t seem it’s due to me?

I’m still not sure what I’m doing here, so I look towards my old friend. I mean, my field of expertise is, peculiar.

Evie leans in close and whispers into my ear, and my eyes go wide.

Now this is an interesting problem.

Following her through the house, I marvel at the defensive fortifications, but I suppose it’s not that weird considering the jobs the two of them have.

“Are you not going to come in?”

“No, I don’t think I can be of any help here.”

Turning around to walk into the dark room, I can smell the pheromones in the air.

As I close the door and move to turn on the lights, something jumps on me and starts sniffing me.

“Hello there little kitty. Are you in heat?”

The girl let’s out a soft purr, and I swear that was meant for seduction.

Still clinging to me, licking and biting at my neck I bring her over to the bed. I guess this is why Evie would bring in an R-18 hero.

Laying down my bag of tools, the zipper opens and I can see Luxie’s catlike eyes gleam with anticipation. 

I let out a chuckle.

 

##

 

“Nemuri, how is she?”

“Oh she’s fine now, she’s just tired and resting.”

Closing the door on the sleeping kitty, we make our way down to the common area.

“Is it going to be like this every time?”

I shake my head at the worried mother. “No, I managed to have a small chat with her before she fell asleep. This was just the first time, marking her start of well, fertility I suppose? I’m not exactly sure because she’s incredibly favouring girls during heat. If you noticed even her own father couldn’t come close, and the only reason he was left, well, intact, is due to him being marked and she recognising him as her father.”

Looking at the perplexed expression on Evie’s face, I guess I can understand. Your 13 year old daughter is in heat, shows incredible usage of quirks to throw a grown man and press him into the wall. I suppose her wind quirk is the reason she’s recommended into UA.

“Wait, come to think of it, why didn’t we hear anything?”

“Ah, that. Luxie put up some sort of wind barrier in the room almost the second I closed the door. Anyways, she says she’ll be fine for the rest of the period, but she might be hungry and emit more cat like sounds and behaviours than usual. She should be able to manage on her own, but…”

“Nemuri, please.”

I let out a sigh, what am I even suggesting.

“She should find a lover during her first year of UA. The method we’re using now is simply due to my quirk, it won’t last more than a couple of years. She needs someone else.”

“I see. I guess I’ll talk to my daughter once she’s awake.”

“I think that would be for the best.”

 

49