Chapter 12
1k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Probably the last one for a little while. Sort of lost the spark I had for this, so going to be working on other series until I get a good idea I wanna do here again. Sooo anything from days to a week or two? We’ll see. Check out my other series if you want to read some of my more serious? Stories.

 

I am not about to tell them that midnight stays over whenever I’m close to my cycle, but I can already tell someone is reaching the conclusion of why me on a sleepover would be a bad idea right now. Mina looks excited, and I wonder if that’s something I have to deal with later.

“Wait, but how does that make sense? You said you might go into heat, but you have a date with a girl tonight?”

Do I really have to go into details? Bleh I feel like I’m fighting with myself so much on this topic.

“Not exactly. A friend of our family comes over every time I have my cycle, and their quirk is suited to calm me down so I can deal with it on my own.”

I didn’t mean what some of the girls are thinking, it’s obvious on their faces from the blushes and sparkly eyes. I just shake my head at hormone induced teenagers, even though I technically am only myself.

“Just...next time, okay?”

The girls stop pestering me, even though I know they mean well, it’s embarrassing.

I spend the next couple of days at home, with a ‘visit’ from Midnight. It is getting easier to handle with each cycle, and I think the next one should be manageable without having to stay at home.

Walking into the classroom, I find it empty as I like to arrive early, and plop down on my chair, exhausted and just letting the sun bask across my face, taking in the rays it emits.

Hm? Wait, what’s this smell?

I turn around to find a floating pair of gloves hovering right besides my desk. Was she in here when I arrived? “Hi Luxie, how was your last few days?”

...I can feel the teasing and the smirk she most likely has on her face right now. I didn’t know she was one of those. “Wouldn’t you like to know?” I quip back in a tone that makes it obvious I’m teasing.

“It was more manageable, next time I’ll probably be able to stay in school or do things.”

“Oh? When is next time?”

“In 6 months. Twice a year.”

“Next time? Twice a year what?”

We turn our attention towards the door and see a few of the boys entering. The one with yellow and black hair is the one who spoke. I think his name was Kaminari something.

“Nothing.”

“Eeeeh? But now I’m curious.”

Toru makes a blunder. “You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat.” She then proceeds to look at me, my eyes meeting her with my eyebrow raised. “Oh.”

I let out a giggle, she’s cute.

The rest of the class shortly follows, and the girls all throw me knowing looks. Hah, never going to live this down, am I?

“Okay people, get moving we’re going to the USJ.”

41