Chapter 20
864 7 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Okay not going to lie, this chapter took an unexpected turn, even for me. I just kinda started in one direction and it just snowballed. I do personally love it tho, and I did promise a clusterfuck.

 

I quickly put an end to that conversation. The girls don’t need to know, not yet.

After everyone had gone asleep, I sneaked out of the room, and I could hear an individual following me. Walking a bit always from the room, I already know this floor is empty.

“So, what are you planning to do?” I turn around and face Yuki’s slightly glowing blue eyes.

“What do you want me to do?”

Slightly taken aback, I look at her. “What do you mean?”

She takes a step closer. “You know, at first I only thought about this as a job, but the little time we’ve spent has changed things. You’re fun. Smart. A little bit crazy like me, I can see it. You’re also strong, I can smell it. And you’re really really hot.”

I already know the answer, but I want to hear it, I don’t know if I can trust her words, even if she says them.

“So, what are you trying to say?”

“I have taken a liking to you little kitty, and I know you’re attracted, I could hear it when you started purring as I entered the classroom.”

I contemplate her answer, and my actions from here on out. I will have my revenge.

“Be that as it may, there is no way I can trust your words. I don’t care why you were in Tartarus, I should probably be there myself, but. I will not deny the attraction I feel towards you, but as I said. I can’t trust you.”

“So, what are you going to do kitty?”

“You know who my father is. I am going to follow in his footsteps, while also graduating UA. I have plans for the future, as things need to change. However. I will keep you around, you are a very attractive solution to a very annoying problem. Once you have proven your sincerity, I will make sure you are released into my father’s custody. Who knows, maybe things will go as you want between us.”

I can see the glimmer of joy in her eyes, and I feel a shiver through my tail at how attracted I am to her kind of crazy. The wild, bloodthirsty ferocious beast she hides within. The devil-may care attitude. The blatant disregard for anyone but the strong. I will have to be careful around her, lest I find myself head over heels.

“Do note. If you lie to me, if you betray me. You will regret it. You wouldn’t be the first, 10th, 100th or even a thousandth to be crushed under my foot.”

To get the point across, I release my entire bloodlust into killing intent aimed at the attractive snow leopard, and she falls to her knees, shivering while grinning like a mad beast. I find myself mirroring her grin.

“Yes, my Queen.”

Queen? No.

“Empress.”

She looks up at me. “I am your Empress.”

Her grin grows wider. I don’t think anyone not of an animal type mutation can understand the exchange we just had. She just fully submitted to me, knowing full well the repercussions of failure or betrayal. This is the strong eat the weak. The law of the jungle, and I am an unparalleled predator, hiding in the skin of a dainty little cat.

“Stand.”

She takes my hand, kisses it and stands up. “So, what is the plan, Luxie?”

Heh. Now she uses my name.

“You will continue with your reports and ‘monitoring’. Once Monday comes you tell that little shit what happened this weekend, leave out the obvious parts. I am falling head over heels for you, but I have not given into my feelings completely, he would be suspicious if I did so quickly. We’ll act as close friends during school, gradually over the next week or two turning it into dating.”

I roll my eyes at her purring. “Yes yes, I will enjoy it as well. You probably already know everything public about me, so you know how much I crave you. Despite that you still have to prove yourself.”

I turn around to leave the Leopard girl.

“Oh by the way. When we’re alone. Empress, Luxie, Kitty. Call me whatever you want. That is your privilege as my future consort.”

39