0.3 The Start of Something New
575 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Semen?!"

My imagination suddenly went wild and an uncontrollable blush spread on my cheeks.

<Uwah~ you're as red as a tomato host! Hmm this can't be right. They told me host was a pervert. Hmm?> KT pondered out loud.

"Pervert?! Well I am but... that's a secret! And.. and... and... I'm actually still... a virgin..." My voice grew softer and softer while I was saying that fact.

<Oh. Will this be a problem? But host loves sex and feeling good right?>

I blushed more. My imagination running wild again.

"Well yeah, but I reserved my virginity for my loved one!"

<S-so... You're not willing to sleep with just anybody?>

"Wha-? Of course not! Where did you get that idea?!"

Suddenly a semi-transparent screen appeared and it showed a video of one of my intense masturbating sessions.

["Aahnn! Ughn.. Ahh! Ahh! Fuck me more! Yes! Ahnn! Deeperrr!"

*lots of squelching sounds* ]

KT looked at the video and looked at me. <B-but they said you had satyromania... l-look... >

"Ahhh! Nooo! Where did you get that???! Stop it now! Stop!" I frantically tried to cover the floating screen with my body, my face burning.

"Even though I do masturbate a lot and am completely addicted to feeling good, I won't just sleep with anybody you know! I am reserved for the person I love, you know! Ahhh!"

KT looked shocked for a while, and all of a sudden it bursted into tears.

<Uwahhh what do we dooo we made a mistakee!> It sobbed.

"What? What? Don't cry? Hey, don't cry?" Seeing the cute kitty cat drowning in its tears, the former issue was pushed to the back of my head and I quickly tried my best to comfort it.

<What do we do?> It panicked and cried.

"Hey? Calm down. Explain to me first okay?"

<I'm so sorry host. Earlier, I told you that you were selected but the fact is you're the only one fit for this job. We searched all the worlds we could find and only your body constitution and your soul has the ability to contain the gene of the aberrants... so if you disagree...>

"...you're deadmeat?"

<We're all deadmeat! We have no idea where the aberrants will appear next! Even my world and this world is not safe!> It waved its paws frantically. 

Uwah... so heavy...

<Uuuu...> The cat keeps crying pitifully.

"Okay okay I just have to accept right? It's not like I'm sure that I'll ever meet my loved one... that sounds so sad... but anyway! It's fine. I'm sure I'll be fine. I accept okay? So stop crying already." I kept trying to comfort KT while agreeing to the task.

<Really?> KT looked at me with upturned eyes that was still glistening with tears.

"Yeah, really."

<Uuuu.... Host you are really kind. I will give everything to support you! I will never let you be sad during the missions! And also, your reward. Please state the reward that you want. I'll do my best to convince the higher ups the agree with anything you want!>

"Hahah thanks but, well, I have nothing in mind at the moment. Let me think a bit? I will give out my precious virginity for this after all."

<Well, okay if you think of what you want as a reward, tell me confidently okay? Anything!>

"Yeah yeah. I should sign the contract now right?"

I immediately picked up the pen and signed my name.

<Yay! That's that. Pleased to be working with you host! Let's both try our best~!>

"Y-yeah." I suddenly felt the pressure when I heard those words and seeing KT's happy cat face.

<Okay let's quickly start! We have no time to lose!>

"Wa-wait! Now? Immediately? But I'm still naked!"

Yes, all throughout the conversation our dear sweet host was still naked due to him just masturbating before sleeping. 😂 Well he did suddenly meet a talking cat and got roped into saving the multiverse. lolol Please forgive him!

And also a short introduction of our main character. (His special treatment!)

[ Simon Li (MC)
  Eye color: Black
  Hair color: Black
  Height: 175 cm
 
Description: A closet pervert who is also  surprisingly innocent at heart. A hopeless romantic who had always believed in a destined meeting with his soul mate, he forcibly suppressed this notion due to the mission he was given. Has a strong sense of responsibility and is a softy.

Special skills: Has an absurd amount of libido. Has an absurdly sensitive and seductive body. Gives off pheromones everywhere.]

(MC: Hey?? Those skills are????)

12