Chapter 1
33 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Link: Patreon

Not many people know, if in fact nature consists of three dimensions. The three are not similar, but influence each other. Earth, is the first dimension where humans reign, and manage abundant natural resources. This dimension is the source of the survival of the inhabitants of the other two dimensions.
The second dimension is The Dark Land, which is inhabited by demons. The vampires are the leaders of the vile races throughout the Dark Land. Human desperation is a source of life energy, while human blood legitimizes arrogance over other races.
Finally, Spirit Land is inhabited by humans with magical abilities called Beast Masters. In addition to being magical, Beast Masters have the ability to control Magical Beast. For Spirit Land, human hope is the source of life, so they try to protect Earth from the threat of demons.
For their source of life, Beast Masters and demons are always at war. But unfortunately, the misery on Earth that is increasingly widespread makes the power of the demons even more terrifying ....
***
Maya Reef, received the title of the best Beast Master when she was not even twenty one years old. Talent, and intelligence has stood out since childhood. The heroic spirit and unmatched magical abilities, thrills the demons' guts, while protecting the Earth. But that day everything seemed meaningless ….
On a day when the wind blows the trees firmly, like reeds without roots. When the cold gripped Mara's tough body which was cornered on the edge of the cliff. Maya's situation is really miserable. Her strength was already at the limit, along with wounds all over her body. Instead of feeling helpless, her spirit was ignited.
"Before my life ends, I will send you to hell first," said Maya, groaning. Her eyes shone sharply at the four pale-skinned men in front of her.
"Maya Reef ...." One of the men walked over. "Actually, I don't have the heart to tear you apart. If you'd just tell me where the Spherone Ring is, I'd be through—"
"Tch! Don't dream!" Maya exclaimed, gathering energy in her hands.
One corner of the man's mouth lifted, giving a half-grin. "Ah, what can you do with a rusty body?!"
"Though I'm seriously injured, but enough...."—She jumped up, raising her hands that glowed brightly—"sending you to hell!"
Maya released dozens of energy balls, then stabbed hard, making a booming sound. Unfortunately, they managed to dodge, and suddenly appeared behind Maya.
"Without Reyl, you are no match for us!" The pale skinned man's claws flashed swiftly towards Maya, followed by the attacks of his three companions simultaneously.
The experienced Maya had already guessed the attack, and brushed it off perfectly.
"It took you a thousand years to beat me!" Maya counterattacked with an energy light in her hand. This time the four couldn't dodge, they were slammed hard to the ground. Seeing her four opponents fall down, Maya didn't relax her attacks. This time it threw a more intense light of energy, and whipped it as fast as lightning. The energy impact caused the ground to shake. The area around her was scattered, until a puff of smoke mixed with dust filled the air.
Their greatness forced me to expend the remnants of energy. Luckily, I was able to defeat them, Maya thought, looking at her opponent who was blocked by the smoke of dust.
"That's the only Legendary Beast Master has?"
Suddenly a sound came from behind the smoke which made Maya startled. Not because of the terrible sound, but because of a very familiar voice in her ears.
"You …." Maya's voice trembled, her eyes widened at the sight of a person who had just emerged from behind the smoke.
"Surprised to see me?" The figure smirked. "Ah, they really are useless," he said, glancing at the four men he rescued.
Maya's teeth chattered. The veins in his neck convulsed. Terror, and horror were reflected in her eyes. "Impossible ...."
The figure walked closer. From his hands glowed red light shrouded in black smoke. "I can't force you to tell me the whereabouts of the Spherone Ring, but it can crush your bones!"
Crack!
That night Maya Reef—a Legendary Beast Master—couldn't escape death. Her death leaves a deep sadness, as well as a mystery to the whereabouts of the Spherone Ring ....
***
Sixteen years have passed, in the snowy Alaska Mountains. A wolf with snow white fur, running through the trees in the forest. His body was full of wounds and his breath was ragged, unable to stop him from running.
I managed to outwit them, thought the white wolf. I don't know how long I've been running, but the injuries, and fatigue managed to make his speed decrease.
For god's sake! This filthy body can't take it anymore …. Even though I'll be there soon. The white wolf continued to run through the forest. Wounded, and tired of being whacked, his steps stumbled, until he finally fell down beside a mound of snow. I hope they don't find me …. What is that sound?
A faint voice came from behind the trees.
Is that them? I have to get out of here, he thought trying to get up, suddenly he staggered, then fell unconscious.
Not long after, a silver-haired girl appeared from behind the trees. Her sapphire eyes moved, sweeping around.
There are no fruits for me to pick. I think that's enough, she thought, glancing at the two fruit baskets on the sleigh.
As her gaze crossed the mound of snow, she saw a white wolf lying nearby. "Oh, God!"
The girl ran over to the white wolf, then checked its wounds. Then she took down two baskets of fruit from the cart, and put the white wolf there.
"I hope I can carry you," she muttered, starting to pull the carriage.
The long journey and the burden on the train, made her tired quickly. Every now and then she stopped to catch his breath, wiped away the sweat, then walked back. After a long journey, they finally arrived at the wooden house, beside the hill. She carried the white wolf into the house and put him on the mat.
"You'll get better soon, Snow," said the girl, giving the white wolf a nickname, while taking the medicine. For several minutes she treated and bandaged the wolf's wound.
"Done. I'll make dinner—" She saw the white wolf blink. "Hey, you finally woke up."
The white wolf was stunned, looking at the girl in front of him.
Who's she? thought the white wolf, then glanced at the wound. Ah, she helped me .… Where am I? 
"I'm glad you're okay. Oh yeah, I'm Louisa Marell. I found you injured in the woods, then brought you here. And s—" Louisa's eyes widened, realizing something. "Ah, almost forgot to make your meal!"
She rushed to prepare food for the wolf.
"Today my father is coming home from trading in the city. Mmm …, usually at this hour, he's gone—gosh! My necklace!" She screamed, picking up the fallen necklace.
The white wolf watched her closely, Louisa Marell .... Her name was different, but her face and demeanor were very similar to hers.
Suddenly the door of the house opened, and a tall and burly man appeared carrying a large package. He carried a squirrel on his shoulder.
"Daddy!" Louisa exclaimed cheerfully, hugging the man.
"Sorry I came home late. The car tire had a puncture, so I had to patch it up."
"It's all right, Dad." Louisa said, spoiled. "Oh yeah, I'm also sorry I had to leave the fruits I picked in the forest, because there was a wolf that was injured and needed to be treated,"
Her father turned to the white wolf. The two exchanged glances. It looked like it was a long conversation.
"Don't worry, Louisa. You've done the right thing. I brought a lot of food from town anyway. Well, can you prepare my lunch?"
"Okay, Dad. Wait, I'll prepare the most delicious meal!"
Louisa's father walked over to the white wolf and sat down next to him. He looked up, looking up at the ceiling. "I knew this day would come, Reyl. But it feels like just yesterday I was babysitting her."
The white wolf named Reyl, could understand the feelings that swirled in the mind of the man beside him. "Sixteen years is not a long time, and you have raised her well. She must be pleased that you have kept your word, Ryos Veil."
"Louisa is like my biological child. The older she gets, the more she looks like her mother." Tears welled up in both the eyes of the man named Ryos Veil.
"Although not reciprocated, but your love is truly sincere," Reyl paused, digesting the thoughts of the moment. "Once she told me, her regret for not being able to reciprocate your feelings. But if forced, will hurt you, Ryos."
"I know, and I never blamed her. She was indeed the most beautiful woman I knew." Ryos's voice trembled, trying to hold back his tears.
To be continue
2