Chapter 2
360 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few seconds after he fainted, Ryo felt a hyper hangover. His forehead pulses with an overload of information. He sees lights in front of him, making his eyes chill, only to adjust to the light in moments after the pain has passed.

After a few moments, Ryo hears people's conversations, and after struggling with his memories at a fairly high speed. And accepting everything, including the fact of transmigration. And with the constant excitement about being in the Marvel world. Judging by all the company before him or rather around it. Ryo is lying on the metal table where, as he remembers well in one movie, Logan was lying when he was romancing Jean.

Around Ryo, more precisely from the side of his stupas in a wheelchair, was Professor Charles Xavier trying to calm the other X-men present. Namely: Scot Summers aka Cyclop, Ororo Monroe aka Storm who, currently ignoring the crowd, checks the health measurements of Ryo's machines. Henry Philip McCoy aka Beast who helps her and how she ignores the rest. And discussions about him: Robert Drake aka Iceman, Piotr "Peter" Nikołajewicz Rasputin aka Colossus, Curt Wagner aka Nightcrawler, Sean Cassidy aka Banshee, Anna Marie aka Rogue, Jean Gray, Kitty Pride aka ShadowCat and more.

However, he does not want to listen to the crowd of loud conversations, Ryo knows ancient Egyptian and sees that Rogue is close to him. He had a funny idea, so he began to slowly get into a sitting position with a slight pain.

(Chalres)-Calm down....he wakes up. And please, he may not even know where he is and he will consider us a threat, and we only know that he is an Omega mutant and we do not know its possibilities. So let me talk to him.

Ryo tries hard to contain his excitement at the sight of so many heroes. But Rogue, the goth beauty is even sexier in real life. This Pharaoh, very like her ... very much.

Using his mediocre acting skills, Ryo begins to look around at the people around him, trying to appear battle-ready. And he starts speaking ancient Egyptian looking at everyone but mainly Xavier and Rogue and Jean who are at his feet.

(Ryo)-What right do you put before me, the great Pharaoh Ryotaro Apocalypse. I know you don't understand me, but I want to play the roles.

(Jean)-What is he saying, professor?

(Xavier)-The organization tried to make him a weapon, but they didn't teach him our language. So that he would not learn their secrets, nor would he be able to reveal anything. So we have a problem.

(Ryo)-Let one of you mongrels. It will lead me to some room more suitable for me .... This style does not suit me either. Maybe we can fly with a classic badass ... yes ... it will be good.

Saying the last bit, Ryo tried to look like he was wondering because he was too it doing.

He took a closer look at Xavier and Rogue, with a little arrogance and pride in appearance. After all, he has to play Pharaoh, so trying to say with his hand that he doesn't understand them. He pointed to his mouth, then to Rogue's mouth. Then she tilts her head slightly to the side, gesturing that she doesn't understand.

(Jean)-Professor, he probably doesn't understand us himself and is trying to tell us. Although it is obvious, it still proves that we are not trying to do anything. In the end, he had to do the initiative himself.

(Xavier)-Right .... Sorry about that, but your language is no longer spoken....

Xavier said as he tried to translate his words in a flash. However, Ryo gestures that he doesn't understand and gestures to Rogue, slightly panicked, that she should come over to him.

(Rogue)-Professor???

(Xavier)-Do it, I don't sense hostile intentions ... feel little of him at all.

People move to the right of Ryo and try to make way for Rogue as she approaches Ryo's right. And she looks at him with a little anxiety.

(Ryo)-Sorry, but you fucking hot and my type. And if it weren't for the fact that they could kill me, still. I would take you to this table in front of all these people. Although I'm not that type.

He said, trying to sound like he was explaining something to her, while forgetting that he didn't understand her.

(Ryo)-I've always dreamed of doing this.

Ryo then places a hand on her chin and to Rogue and everyone else's surprise. Ryo feels no pain or the effects of her powers. Instead, he slowly brings his face closer to hers and tries to sound like he's calmed her down.

(Ryo)-Super strength, flying and increased endurance and healing by draining the life force. Hmmm ... for that you deserve a reward.

And while Ryo passionately kisses Rogue, much to the surprise of the others. And slightly ... enjoying it ... Ryo did it a few moments longer. Then he stepped back and licked his lips lightly. With mild satisfaction, he said.

(Ryo)-Forgive my tactlessness, beautiful lady. However, I have the ability to learn any language by kissing. And you, as the most beautiful of all the women here, made it impossible for me to ask anyone else. But you didn't know what I was saying so I'm sorry and thank you.

Rogue, very red in the face, hid behind the professor.

(Jean)-Really the most beautiful?

Ryo looked at Jean, who was slightly amused by her friend's situation and said.

(Ryo)-Hehe ... Yes ... But I can't hide that you are also pretty ... beautiful. But she is more ... how to say. Her beauty touches the heart of this Pharaoh strongly.

Rogue hides even more behind the Professor's wheelchair. Which is a slight giggle at the whole situation.

(Jean)-So, yeah? ... it's a pity ...

Then Ryo looks at Xavier with a slight frown, then speaks.

(Ryo)-Could you please tell me how I found myself in this personal medical center. And how do I know what it is, as far as I know I do not have such skill. Explain?

(Xavier)-Forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Charles Xavier and I run a school for talented young people. And I am also the leader of the X-men. Your ... unexpectedly acquired knowledge. The only explanation I can say is that according to what we found in the moments before the explosion. It's that the organization that brought out your sarcophagus and evidently knew you were an omega-level mutant. She tried to turn you into a weapon and probably instilled knowledge in you, but concluded that even I could not test your mind. Then they couldn't finish the job.

(Ryo)-I see ... So what year is it?

(Xavier)-2011...

(Ryo)-What? ... Oh yeah, time is different now. Well ... I'm ... fucking ... several thousand years ... I'm old.

(Xavier)-You could say. However, you were ... hibernated at a fairly young age. So even though you have slept so many years ago, you are mentally and physically in appearance. You're still twenty years old.

(Xavier)-So why don't you tell us about yourself?

(Ryo)-Sorry, but I have no reason to trust you. And maybe not here ... you don't have a salon, I guess that's what it's called.

(Xavier)-You're right, maybe let's change the place.

However, as everyone headed for the door, Ryo coughed to get attention.

(Ryo)-Could I get some clothes ... hehe ... If only ladies were here, I'd get up. However, given the current predominance of male mutants. I'd rather not get up.

(Xavier)-Yes...Curt...

(Curt)-Okey...professor.

Later after changing into simple jeans and white shirts. Ryo went with the X-men to the living room.

 

5