chapter 4
1k 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, the school event that everyone’s been waiting for has come, though every person was happy, Ritsu wasn’t.

He always hated noisy places, though he should be happy since the bullies would not bully him at this time of the year, he had no one who he could spend the day with, so it was just like any common day, except with the balloons and confetti’s spread all over the place.

As a first year, this event was dedicated to them, and magical stalls would be seen on the front gate and the inside of the classrooms were decorated.

This was an event at the end of the year prepared by the seniors.

Of course the biggest event would take place tomorrow, this was only a taste.

To commemorate tomorrow’s event that would only happen once a year, the school was very lively.

Every student would be able to summon a familiar, that would accompany them.

This time of the year, the summoning stone would be opened, if one’s mana was fused with the stone, they can summon a creature depending on their mana.

Parents and everyone on the kingdom would be watching the students summon their very first familiar.

One can summon many if they are strong enough, like the current king, having 10 familiars protecting him by his side.

Today was for the students to enjoy and to get their mind off tomorrow’s summoning, though it is an exciting event, it is scary at the same time.

30