chapter 8
871 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Continuing on the Duke’s son, he stepped unto the platform.

Unlike the prince, it could be seen that he was sure he’d summon something good, with the smug look decorating his face and the atmosphere around him screaming ‘arrogant’

He picked up the knife and faced it on his arms, he slowly sliced on his arm like butter.

Curling his knuckles, he poured his blood all over the summoning stone.

With a flare, a wyvern came out of the fire with a roar.

Spreading its wings like it has been freed from a long time of being imprisoned, it looked down.

Golden snake like eyes stared straight at the eyes of its summoner.

As if communicating telepathically, it bowed down its head and closed its eyes.

A spiral type yin and yang mark, appeared on his neck, both the dragon and him, had their marks glowing red and the contract was completed.

The royalties at the second floor started talking

“the son of the duke has quite a gift”

“he matches up to the crown prince”

“I’m excited to see more students summon”

The next one was the son of the marquis, following the same movements, he summoned a tree sprit,

Movements paused, the Marquis’s son was having double thoughts on accepting the tall creature.

Though reluctant, he moved forward and touched the moving tree with a quick pat

He was still happy with what he got, unlike for the next one, he’ll be having his worst nightmare today.

27