chapter 13
850 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How come its human language?” with a book on his hand Ritsu looked at the carefree demon sitting at his room’s window.

“Because it is made by a human why else would that be?”

Still looking confused, Boynya explained

“well that’s a book I got from the demon realm, it may not look like it but we do have plenty of books from the human world too”

“some that can be used to cast magic, some that are strong enough to call cheating but the payment of that stuff is very high”

“I thought you would me teach me something that was being thought by I don’t know, demons?”

“but now that master asked, humans can study demon magic too but, I’ve never heard anyone survive….wait! there was one! that human guy! I forgot his name, and he even successfully summoned a demon that can grant any wish”

“it became a huge topic on the demon world for quite some time”

“There is a demon like that?”

“Of course but the price must be a hell out to pay”

Silence finally engulfing the room, Ritsu started reading the book again

“this looks just like how it’s casted in our school”

Going near Ritsu, Boynya looked at the book

“You may think that it’s the same but the way it is casted is completely different”

“why don’t we go outside? And master can demonstrate on what’s written on the book and I’ll explain it”

With his normal wear, today was a weekend so everyone had other things to do inside the academy.

“On what was written here you need to change mana, not focus it on the arms like what is being thought in this school. You’re only making something that looks the same as what they are doing, but the technique I told you is special and different, now try casting a spell that was thought in this school, but use the way it was written on the book”

Trying the light magic that has never lasted for 5 seconds, Ritsu tried it the way it was written on the book.

Creating a light that became bigger and bigger, Ritsu finally thought ‘I’m doing it!, I’m doing it!’ and looked at his familiar.

“wow! Master really did it!, why don’t we try another one?”

Casting another spell that Ritsu thought wouldn’t last for a minute like before, his expectations were all for naught.

He can finally cast spells normally!

Tears starting to form at the corner of his eyes, Boynya patted him on the back

“The first thing to be brave is act like you’re not agitated then you really won’t be afraid”

“now master~ gimme a smile, I thought ya magic yet you repay me with tears? Well this is actually a nice treat though itadakimasu!~”

Slowly closing in on Ritsu’s face, Boynya’s tongue was about to touch his eyes.

“Wait! Wait! Wait!, I’ll smile, I’ll smile.”

“Well that’s better~ master~”

Hugging the slightly small human tight, Should I tell him what kind of book that was? Well never mind, as long as he’s happy

 

 

29