chapter 15
622 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6 months has passed and Ritsu was finally able to show everyone that he can cast spells normally.

The bullies didn’t even dare come near him anymore, inside the room, his bangs were still in the way but it was obvious that he looked more lively than the couple last months.

The reason was maybe,,…obviously that floating demon beside him, carefully packing all the things he needed after the class ended, Ritsu went outside the class with a happy grin.

Girls whispering after he was gone.

“That cheeky person, just because his familiar is scary, doesn’t mean he rules this class”

“yeah, yeah, that demon also has a lot of guts, being arrogant and floating around- “

Didn’t even finish what they were saying, someone came up behind them.

Smiling brilliantly ”you shouldn’t be talking like that to your fellow classmates”

Blushing hard and fidgeting, the girls were scolded by the prince “sorry, I didn’t mean to-“

Even thought the other one started thinking of her actions, the other girl saw this as a chance to butter up the prince “you see my prince, Ritsu was just a bug before, but now the limelight all came to him, even though it should be the prince having all the spotlight”

The smile now not reaching his eyes “oh really?”

Seeing his cold face, that they’ve never seen before “sorry! We’ll scatter away now my prince”

Standing near the loser’s seat, well I know the spotlight should be on me, it is only because of a certain being that he is able to rise from the ground.

I wonder what would happen if that 'being' was taken?

Smiling evilly, the prince left the classroom with dark thoughts in mind.

25