chapter 17
527 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both riding inside the carriage, the master and familiar duo had different thoughts running in their minds.

Boynya looking at the corner of her eyes, her master was thinking deeply about something. Seeing his troubled appearance, I should not trouble him more.

Last night, after preparing all the things he’ll need to bring back at his house, master immediately fell into slumber. Looking at his tired appearance, he didn’t seem excited about the idea of coming back home.

But really though, the night is so pretty and the moon is so bright, how come they only sleep on this beautiful sight?

Slowly closing the door, I created a barrier around the room.

I roamed inside the campus in the middle of the night. Out of nowhere a rope came in and wrapped my leg creating a hot sensation it started to burn my leg.

‘fuck is this a holy item?’

Cutting the piece of rope, the shadow figure came into the light at the dark hallway.

Wondering who was strong enough to keep their presence and get her off guard

“hmm~ so it was the prince’s pet, no wonder I didn’t feel any presence, your elven clan really lives up to name “assassin-based hunters” huh?”

Pointing at her leg with red marks “look~ you even burned my leg, may I know the meaning of this rude action of yours?”

Keeping up a straight back and sighing to her side she mumbled ‘failure huh’ she then faced up, looking at the she-devil.

“my master would like to have an audience with you”

“oh? This isn’t the formal way to ask someone is it? What if I decide not to go?”

Unsheathing her rapier “then I have no choice, I’ll take you by force”

Scratching her head Boynya complained “you really did this just after the day we go on a vacation with my beloved master huh? Well I can throw a couple of minutes, lead the way”

Putting back the rapier on the sheath, the female elf turned around and continued walking at the opposite dark side of the hall.

20