Sakura Chapter 1: Graduation?
222 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What is this familiarity? A girly voice wondered, trying to examine the dark space she was in.

An infinite void was all that could be used to describe this place.

Pop*

An abrupt noise startled her, sounds slowly piercing her ears.

Pop*

Another popping noise sounded, but this time her feeling was restored and immense amount of pain flowing through her body.

"…" lacking the strength to make actual noise, the girl drowned in her own pain, more of her senses returning every moment.

Eventually, her sight too returned, blurry faces was all she could see.

Mom? Was the name she gave the dirty blonde woman holding her, the large bang hanging down the middle of her forehead looking kind of funny, but she didn't care.

She felt a strange resonance with this person, and she decided to reach out her arms, only wanting to rest in the palms of her new parent.

____

Hey, It's time to wake up. A soothing voice spoke while rubbing the back of a sleeping child. Upon contact, the child shot up, placing her hand near the neck of the woman who disturbed her.

Sadly for her, she had messed with the wrong person...

With a swift grip, her hand was spun, making her last face first into her pillow while her arm struggled behind her back.

"I don't know what happened to you, but If you're getting bullied at school, you need to tell me" The woman, who was this child's mother, Mebuki Haruno, released the grip on her daughter, walking away with worried anger.

Sakura Haruno, a known genius among her peers, but a silent introvert at the same time. Well, to everyone besides her best friend Ino Yamanaka at least.

Unbeknownst to her mother, the reason for her change in personality over the past few weeks was a little more, unnatural then one would think. These dreams... She thought, pulling herself out of her bed and sluggishly walking towards her mirror.

Since the age of 4, Sakura had been getting severe feelings, instincts at that... When she was 8 these gut feelings had forced her into the academy along with the help of her parents.

She knew for a fact that if she hadn't entered the academy, she would have regretted it, so much that she didn't even want to think of what would happen if she didn't.

It was the day of the graduation exam, and Sakura had been getting a feeling more severe than any other, one that told her to train. It would be a mistake to think she didn't but it seemed it wasn't enough.

Visiting the library almost every day to get her knowledge up, and sparring with as many people in class, while still doing her own training and meditation regimen somehow still didn't seem to be enough to dim this feeling and it was only putting heavier amounts of stress on her.

On top of this unescapable sixth sense, she was somehow losing control over the base ninjutsu she was tasked to learn. She was still able to do transformation jutsu, but the clone technique was progressively becoming harder and harder, she was starting to fear she wouldn't graduate.

She put her clothes on and headed out of her room, placing her thoughts on what most confused her. Is this an innate talent? A Kekkai Genkai? She wondered, but the information she got from studying to use.

But surely I would know if I had a bloodline like that...

She walked towards the living room, seeing her father sitting on the couch and her mother standing in the kitchen. "Looks like someone finally woke from their eternal slumber!" Kizashi, Sakura's father, said playfully. He got up and walked over to the pre-teen who had stopped in front of the kitchen.

"Here." Her mother said sternly, placing the lunch on the table in front of Sakura.

She looked back and forth between the two parents, going from the nervous old man, to the annoyed lady. It was pretty clear that the two had fought again, but Sakura was used to it and knew her father.

"Pft." She chuckled grabbing the box.

"Bye!" She waved, walking through the door.

""Have a good day!"" Both the parents spoke.

"Jinx!"

"..."

Sakura could see the quarrel from a mile away, but continued to walk, letting her father deal with the monster they called mom.

____

Sakura entered her classroom, looking at the seats that were more filled then when she usually entered class.

"Woah! Sakura-chan got here super late!" A few of her classmates yelled. "I thought she was always here, like a day before or something." Another joked with his friends as Sakura went to sit with her ex-best friend, Ino Yamanaka.

Oh, I guess I can't do that anymore... She muttered to herself, looking at the blonde haired girl fawning over a certain child. Remembering how this single child had somehow ruined her friendship, Sakura decided to find out what the other girls found so amazing about this emo boy.

She moved towards the row under Ino, shoving her way past the overly annoying orange haired trouble maker, and sitting next to the even more annoying Sasuke Uchiha.

The only notable factor that could even be listed about you is the fact that you're an Uchiha, and you and only you survived a massacre of an entire clan. Sakura's... Examination, earned many dirty looks from the other girls, even some guys.

The door slid open causing most the class to look at their teacher as he entered.

"Good morning class!"

____

8