2- Opening the game!
399 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Jacob's capture...

At the police station, Jacob was handcuffed on the table in an interrogation room, accompanied by a female police officer sitting in front of him, the policewoman who had an hourglass body, was dressed in a blue uniform, a length black skirt that came down knee , and dark-colored pantyhose, and on her left hand she sported a gold ring with a small red jewel on her ring finger, with a ponytail in her hair and light makeup, it was practically impossible not to turn her head in the street to see her pass.
And while Jacob ate her with his eyes open, she began the interrogation.

"Good afternoon, I'am Officer Catarina, and I will be conducting this interrogation, for now let's start with the basics, your first and last name?"

"Jacob Alstar, now your turn to answer, from what the ring on your finger looks like, would you be married?"

“It seems that you do not understand the situation you are in now, Mr. Jacob Alstar, it is me who asks, and you answer. Do you understand now?”
Hearing this Jacob couldn't help speaking in a mocking tone. “No, this is where you're wrong, Ms. Catarina, I can very well be arrested if I know what I want, but you are the ones who want answers from me, right?” The policewoman's face contorted in disbelief, to become a face of amusement and light interest.

“Hah! Okay, let's do it your way then. Yes, I'm married. Age?"

“36. My turn now, since you're married, i'am have a chance for me to seduce you and you stay with me?” Catarina could not believe that the man in front of her had said these things without caring, the bridge of speaking with a confident smile, as if he had already secured control of the situation.

“I don't know, it depends on how you go about trying this feat, but I find it pretty difficult given the chances of you getting arrested today. OK, moving on, where are you from?”

Hearing the first part of the officer's response in front of him Jacob couldn't help but smile showing his row of perfect white teeth, which despite having an ordinary face and nothing special, hypnotized the female officer for a few seconds before swaying. the head, leaving a small blush on the face.

"Missuri, and where are we now exactly?"

"We are in Ordelom, and where is Missuri?"

"I have a better one, where the hell exactly is Ordelom?"

“. . .”

“. . .”

"Y- You're kidding right?"

"No, by the way, how exactly is Ordelom? I didn't have a lot of time to enjoy the city view from above while running away from those machines," Jacob said with a tone remembrance, and a distorted smile on his face when he recalled his earlier adventure.

“Ordelom is the third city most powerful in the country!! And with a technology that deserves second place worldwide!!” she said with a face of genuine astonishment as she exulted in her seat.

Seeing the astonishment on Jacob's face, she finally started to calm down, but that didn't last long after hearing Jacob's next sentence.

"Hearing about the achievements of a place, doesn't tell me anything about the place I've never heard of, no matter how incredible the achievements of the place."

That phrase hit so hard that Catarina temporarily disconnected herself from the rest of the world, and when she reconnected again, she couldn't help asking wryly.

"What planet are you from exactly?!"

"Earth"

"Ear- What?"

“. . .”

“. . .”

"What planet are we on exactly?" Jacob couldn't help asking in amazement.

"On the fourth planet in the Alpha Ziron solar system, the second human-dominated galaxy!"

“. . .”

“. . .“

“. .- STOP WITH THAT DRAMATIC CLICHE SILENCE!!" [[BAAM!]] "Mr. Jacob, you'd better remember that you're still in front of an authority! So it's time to stop these games!" Catarine said as she quickly got up and supported herself on the table with her hands, causing her bust to sway back and forth, which resulted in Jacob getting distracted, marveling at the view of movement they made.

"Well! Your bad luck! Since I don't even know what's going on here! But! If you want to hear my side of the story I can tell you, so don't bother me like that!” Jacob said as he got up as well to look her in the eye, but it resulted in Jacob half bent over the table as he was still handcuffed.

"Okay, so let's hear your side of the story!" said Catarina as she sat down, and when he sat down too, she began to tell the story from the moment he was at war, until the present moment.

---Right after telling the story---

Catarina and Jacob stared at each other without speaking, so Catarina decided to break this deadly silence.

“I have 3 questions for you:

1-Are you crazy?

2-Did you forget to take your medicine?

3-Or do you think I have “IDIOT” written on my forehead?” Catherine asked with a frown on her face, and a sinister voice capable of freezing the 7 seas and frightening the most hideous creatures of darkness, as she glared at Jacob with her eyes, not even Jacob, with his near-death addiction, could keep from shuddering at the sight of his eyes and hearing his hair-raising voice.

9