Chapter 1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hurry up, hide in there!" said a woman with a blurred out face and long black hair while shoving him into a cupboard. Suddenly, there was a noise like wood breaking and a loud thud on the floor and a deafening crash like glass breaking and thudding footsteps. "HEY! HEY! ALEX!". Alex woke up to feeling something wet on his cheeks, "Gosh, why am I friends with such a weirdo" sighed a black haired boy with messy hairdo "Shut it James, if I am a weirdo, what does that make you?" Alex said with a grin on his face. "EW!, THATS CREEPY" Alex woke up in a bed with a grin on his face and realised that all of that was just a dream. He looked around the room and glanced at his surroundings. He was in a room with one other bed on his left and a huge Tv hanging on the wall opposite him and on the bed to his left someone with brown hair and green eyes and freckles with a disgusted look on his face, "What Connor?" inquired Alex. "You were smirking ear to ear" said Connor in a creeped out tone. "Honestly, the fact that you were watching me while I was sleeping was creepier" retorted Alex while hopping off his bed. He checked his wristwatch which displayed 08:10 and walked to the toilet where he brushed his teeth and when he walked out his wristwatch was vibrating while shining neon red.

Alex looked at his watch and knew what to do. He sprinted back to the room in time to see two parts of the wall swing open like those secret bookshelves and on the newly swung open wall was a black suit that he pulled on and looked right and saw connor in his suit with the cape jumping down a hole and followed suit. The pair saw Two other people in the same suits and one serious looking man in a white suit and red tie and approached them.
They then proceeded to look at their surroundings, and were still wowed even though they see it so often, it was a huge room with shiny white walls, a black jet, a black hummer, a helipad with a black helicopter and a multitude of suits and a huge mechanincal door that slides down with a runway on the other side and another door above them and it was all built on top of the house that the four operatives, Alex, Connor, Claire and Mei lived in, but of course they lived in 2 different sections and the only place they could interact was the living room and the kitchen. "Right, are you kids ready?" the man in the suit said. They all were slightly ticked off by that comment, because they had gone on life threatening missions and they were still treated as kids but, they knew that there was no point in talking back so they all grumbled, "okay" in a deadpan, annoyed voice in unison. "You are going to Egypt today to capture on of the top dogs and because he is an infiltrator from the group that has the aim to overthrow the government and kill the elementals. His name is Roman Christianson." He then pulled up a picture on his phone and showed it to the group.

0