I am Lilliana?
2.3k 5 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmmh," I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. Above me was not the familiar ceiling of my room, but rather the roof of a bed. Wait, this isn't the issue right now!

I had just fallen headfirst from the rooftop of a four-story building. By all accounts, I should be dead, right? Still bewildered by the situation, I sat up and surveyed my surroundings.

It seemed like a normal room with a drawer, table, sofa, shelves, and a mirror - all typical fixtures. However, everything appeared exceptionally extravagant. I was hesitant to move, realizing that these items must be incredibly expensive. There was even a gemstone atop the drawer. Was this even real?

Curious about the authenticity of the gemstone, I tried to reach for it from the bed.

"Ehh?!" I exclaimed. Why couldn't I reach it?

I glanced down at my hands and was shocked to find them much smaller than usual. What's more, my voice sounded cute.

Confused but intrigued, I decided to check if the gemstone was real. I climbed down from the bed and reached for it on top of the drawer.

"Got it—uwaa, it's heavy!" I struggled with the weight. I couldn't inspect it properly like this. I needed to drop it!

*THUD!*

Ignoring the loud noise, I crouched down to examine the gemstone for any cracks.

"It's beautiful."

The gem was a stunning dark purple with pink swirls inside. I had never seen anything like it in my life. Forget the cracks; I just wanted to admire it.

"Who's there?!" A sudden intrusion interrupted my thoughts.

I hadn't done anything wrong! The intruder, dressed as a maid, scanned the room until our eyes met.

"My lady! You're awake!" she exclaimed.

"Me? My lady?"

After I voiced my confusion, she quickly left the room and returned shortly after with two other individuals who seemed oddly familiar.

"Lillian!"

"My daughter!"

The moment they saw me, they rushed over and enveloped me in tight hugs.

"Ehh?! Me? Lillian?!" I exclaimed.

At my words, the two of them froze and looked at me with astonishment.

"You don't remember? You're Lilliana Beckett, my only beloved daughter," the man declared.

As soon as he mentioned that name, the memories of Lilliana Beckett, the infamous villainess from 'Oh, my precious lady!' came rushing back to me.

 

69