Chapter 15: Domino, first piece falls
208 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haah. Last night was...interesting. Mia went wild after Aurora played with her. I’m still a bit annoyed at Aurora and Maya for roping me into that. I mean having them both grovel at my feet while pleasuring me was something else. The feel of them both competing to have their tongue inside me, and over my entire area while I am ordering them both was, something else. I loved it.

 

“Hey Rei!”

 

I turn my head around and look at Akito. Why is he acting like normal all of a sudden?

 

“Hi.”

 

“So how did your date with Mia go?” He grabs a chair and sits on the opposite side of my desk after asking the question. I have a feeling he’s not the one who’s asking.

 

“Why do you care?”

 

His face turns into a grimace. “I can’t believe she was right.”

 

You know what, this is probably going to turn amusing.

 

“Oh? Who was right about what?”

 

His hands are clenching, what on earth happened to this boy. “Luna was right about you. She said I wasn’t really your friend, that you don’t care about me.”

 

I let out an amused snort at his statement. “I did consider you a friend until she came and you started being her little errand boy, selling me out and telling her about my places and everything.”

 

“Why are you like this? She only wants to apologise. She’s such a sweet girl and you’re being a stuck up bitch about it! She only wants what’s best for you.”

 

He’s already lost. Luna is good at this.

 

“And let me guess, she’s said something about how you’re so brave. How she finds men, not boys, men like you attractive and she wishes she had such a brave knight caring about her, like you care about me, right? I’m assuming you totally fell for that line, and your hormones are taking over and clouding your judgement?”

 

His face distorts from a somewhat sat grimace into pure anger. Was I right? “At least she’s much better than you, she actually cares for me!”

 

With that he storms off, and I’m left here thinking how ridiculous this entire situation is. I suppose it makes some sort of sense. I am the first person he’s spoken to without being bullied, and his ego has probably risen quite a lot due to the martial arts training he’s done with me over the past year. Bulking up, becoming more attractive. Puberty, hormones, the charm of sex with a beautiful girl. It isn’t logical or rational, but it is what it is. I only have to finish school here before I can move, move out of her grasp.

 

I shudder and try to distract myself from thinking about that thing that is my mother. As long as I am a citizen in this country, as long as she knows my name and where I am, she can get to me.

 

I don’t know exactly what she does, and she’s not famous like my father, but she has influence and power. Real power. If you think it’s just a conspiracy that the government abducts people to do experiments. Body modification, enhancement, mind enslavement. Anything of the sorts. She’s the one who orders it done. I’m still not sure if this is right, but I know she can take away the one think I care about the most, the one thing I can’t live without.

 

My freedom.

9