Chapter 18 – Their First Night
53 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jill wasn't prepared for this beforehand. Since the first time they met, Ares was always polite to her. Even when they was riding, he kept his hand away. His gentle behavior contradict all the rumors and impressions of his character.

Did Ares do it on purpose to keep her off guard? He was a war god who had thousands of years of love experience. even the goddess of beauty is subject to him. Jill suspected Ares had a way of conquering women.

To a seductive woman, he may not hesitate to show his true nature. With a woman who has an independent nature, Ares may pretend to need her. He judges the character of woman he approaches and behaves as they wish.

To Portia who was a princess that secluded-Ares didn't want to frighten her. She was still a virgin and her father's restraint nature meant she didn't get familiar enough with men. Ares knew his reputation among humans wasn't very good. The princess was most likely frightened when she was brought to Olympus.

The strategy might work. Jill felt at ease from their first meeting. She who was afraid and worried now even began to underestimate the ability of the god of war. They were husband and wife, and sleeping together was almost always the main focus of the bride and groom.

It doesn't matter even if their marriage was one-sided, and the Spartans were not too willing to give up their princess. Still, she was already his.

The girl was nervous, for the first time in her life she felt her chastity was threatened. One thing Portia had in common with her was-they had never been touched by a man. Portia was probably more pure than Jill because of her protective father. Jill had kissed or let some of the guys she dated touched her a bit. But it never ends in bed.

Most of the time Jill did it out of curiosity, with no real interest in doing it. she had high self-esteem and felt righteous to judge if the men weren't worthy enough to touch her. Besides-even though she wasn't a devout person-Jill had sworn to her grandmother to kept her virginity until she married.

She never felt short of a good man willing to date her, so she didn't gave up easily and was reluctant to fully gave her heart. Her teenage years were also busy with filming and school activities which made her miss the passionate teenage years.

Jill knew that in time she would meet someone who truly deserved her. Not a man she'd only met for a day especially when her soul was in another girl's body like now!

She swallowed hard, sitting nervously on her bed. She smiled as he occasionally brushed her long, flowing hair. She should had forbid the god from entering her room. But he was the god of war! His character was hard to predict. He could have been angry at being rejected and killed her.

Who will punish the gods of Olympus? only Zeus can do it. But Jill doubted that Zeus would punish his son for the death of a mere human like her. Letting him in and sat on the chair was the most sane decision at the moment.

"Too bad, I have nothing to offer. I just arrived at your palace today. I'm not even used to the bathroom yet," Jill said a little nervously, her eyes trying to look the other way. She pretended to see the scenery. But outside her window there was only darkness and the sound of crickets making quite a noise against the chattering of frogs.

"I'm neither thirsty nor hungry, we just had dinner last night," Ares smiled at her.

He sat on a long bench covered with goose down cushions in a patterned cloth. It was night, she lit a candle in her room. Other than that, the sky was clear enough that Jill could clearly see his beautiful physique. He's too perfect. He must have used thousands of years of his age to take care of his appearance.

Any normal woman would subconsciously think of touching his hair or stroking his sturdy arm muscles. Jill didn't deny that she might be willing to do something else with him that was more intimate and fun. But she wasn't willing to do it just because they were married.

"Then what do you want to talk about?" Jill felt stupid saying that.

"What?" Ares frowned slightly.

"Maybe you want to know about me, and maybe I should ask you a few questions too?" Jill said it while looking the other way. She hated herself and her own thoughts right now. Why did the clothes of the ancient Greeks have to be so revealing?

When Ares saved her from the wolves-he was wearing armor. But now he's probably wearing a slightly less revealing outfit than the Spartan warriors in 300 movie. Jill tried to calm down, she had seen similar sights many times when she lived in Hollywood.

But before her right now was a real Greek god who was very old and had a lot of experience. Moreover he was ready to pounce on her. Finally She nervously looked up at the ceiling of her room.

"Look! There's a spider web," she immediately felt idiot.

Ares chuckled and got up from his seat. he casually sat down next to his new wife and put his arm around her. Jill felt like jumping, but she didn't want to run either.

"Portia, everything will be fine,"

"What?" Jill's response was a little fierce without her knowing it.

"It won't hurt,"

"What?" Jill repeated her question. This time she noticed that her face was turning red.

"You're obviously nervous that I brought up about the first night, nothing to worry about. I do this a lot," he said in a reassuring tone. Jill could feel Ares' other hand starting to land on her leg. even if only for a moment, the touch made her hot.

"We just met," Jill said again.

"Then?"

"I'm not ready," she responded again.

Jill would probably do badly. Ares probably won't like her body and realizes that she may not be as beautiful as people say. they might just not fit in bed and Ares ended up ignoring her.

Jill couldn't lose the war god's protection so quickly. She had to survive as long as possible on Olympus. At least until she could meet the Oracle named cyllenius and find out why her soul could be in Portia's body.

"There's never going to be a time when you're really ready, Portia. The sooner we do it, the more fun it will be. You are lucky because I will be the first man to touch you. Most women can only enjoy it after a few times. But I'm not a teenager without experience. I'll take you to heaven." He seduced while laying his wife's body which currently weakened by some supposedly harmless touches.

"You sound confident," Jill felt her voice tremble slightly. She felt the war god's hair on her neck. They couldn't sleep together so soon. But Jill was probably halfway through by now.

"Because I was the man who conquered the Goddess of beauty, she said I was her best lover," Ares said. The sentence immediately awakened Jill to reality and her resolve.

"If I refuse, will you hurt me?" Jill asked.

Ares stopped kissing.

"What?" He couldn't believe his ears.

"You said that the gods are now more civilized. They don't force or rape. Really?"

"That's right, mostly so,"

"I want to get to know you better, I don't want to be bedded because we are married, you haven't even kissed me yet," Jill spoke carefully.

"Oh, you want a kiss?" Ares brought his face closer. But Jill reflexively dodged.

"You're avoiding me?"

"We don't really know each other yet," Jill reminded again.

"So what do you want?"

"Ares, can you wait until I'm ready?"

"Huh?"

"I know that we don't love each other, but this is a precious event for me. I want to remember it as a beautiful thing. not doing it with a guy I just met especially when he mentioned the name of his other girlfriend when he tried to slept with me," Jill purposely quipped a little sarcastically to the god of war.

"Oh, I was wrong. I shouldn't have mentioned Aphrodite's name," Ares broke his touch and let go of Jill.

"I forgive you,"

"When did I apologize?"

"I know you're a little sorry, Ares. I forgive you," Jill confirmed. The war god laughed again.

He then leaned half-knuckle against the wall and carried Jill on his lap. The girl shrieked softly in panic.

"Isn't it all right then? I'm not going to touch you any more than this. But I'm not going back to my room tonight. They'll think you're rejecting me. At least act if we sleep together tomorrow."

"How do I do that?"

"Make sure they know you had a great night, Portia," he whispered in her ear as he closed his eyes and hugged her.

"Okay," she said nervously.

"You know, I've been in situations like this a lot. There were some women who acted as if they not interested in me, they hoped that I would be curious and chase after them. Unfortunately I knew their trick and never saw them again. But that doesn't seem to be the case for you."

"Ares, I didn't want to intrigue you," Jill objected.

"I know, Portia," he said calmly.

But actually Ares thought of something else. The Spartan princess had obviously succumbed to his touch and immediately gave up. But she held herself back not because of trivial emotional things or anything. She was hiding something from him. Something that might put her life in danger if He found out.

3