Chapter 11
252 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So Serilda, what’s the best way to distribute life across a planet?” I asked as I settled into my chair. My mind was racing with dozens of thoughts as I tried to sort through everything. I was really excited to do everything after all.

“Well, you can do a segregation-based distribution. You know humans are only in one location, goblins in another. The other option is just a free form. Seed the planet as you wish and see what the results would be. I would recommend the free form option above all else since it would expose all the cultures together.” She had a point, after all. While I don’t remember my time on Earth, the words xenophobia and racism came to mind.

I thanked her and turned my attention back to the screen with all the information on it. So, free from it then. After all, I chose these races based on the affinities they had, so something interesting is bound to happen. Eventually, at any rate.

I opened up my inventory and selected the races and deposited them in various places. Sometimes goblins with humans, sometimes Dark Elves with Humans. I just mixed and matched everything, eager to see what would happen.

“So Serilda, do I have to worry about any apocalyptic-type event that can wipe out my races?” I sat back and crossed my legs as I kept depositing more and more of the races, leaving out the big four. I didn’t want to mess with the Angels, Demons, Nephilims, and Celestials just yet. Maybe on the next planet I gain, I would.

“Yes. Your races can annihilate each other, asteroids may fall from the sky and wipe out everything. Volcanic activity can choke out the skies. Really, if it can be dreamed of, it may happen. However, as long as your control room isn’t captured of destroyed, you will be okay.” Serilda stood up and walked over to the glass pane and let out an enormous yawn.

I’m horrible at time management, but we must have been at this for a while. She needed sleep, while I got away with not having to. “I see. You can go rest if you like. However, before you go, can I reset the planet myself I need to?”

“Yes. You can start a cataclysm to cleanse your world if you feel it requires it.” She turned around and flashed me a smile and walked over to the door that leads to the living areas. “Anyway, if you need anything else, let me know when I wake. In the meantime, good night, Kairos.”

“Good night Serilda!” I replied as I finished up filling the planet with life. From what the screen said, it would take them a few thousand years to develop, so I would let that work its magic. In the meantime, I would create my first god, and then if life evolved to a good enough point, I would work on my scientist and security forces.

I waved my hand and opened the door that leads into the Organic Assembly module. In the middle of the room was a large tar-black machine that sat on four legs. The machine itself looked to be a large elongated cube with a faintly glowing red light coming from the bottom. Underneath the machine was a platform encased by a single rail with two openings directly across from each other.

A small hole opened up on the machine, and a hologram appeared in front of my face.

Would you like to:

Create a host form

or

Create a god

I spawned in a chair and looked it over. Well, I was going to create a god first, but let’s do a host form. I selected the option, and another screen appeared. This one was a slate black screen with a list of options next to it. All but one option was greyed out. Thankfully, it was one of the vital choice here. I clicked on it and looked through the list. After a few minutes, I stuck with humans. They were versatile, and besides, it would be a pleasant reminder of what I used to be.

I selected humans, and both genders appeared just under my fingertips. Ah yes, male or female? I mean, I can do both, and it’s not like I’m limited on the matter. But I would create a male form first, and then a female right after. That way I can switch as I please. I clicked on the male and a stock character appeared in front of me, along with hundreds of variables that I could change about the body.

Instead of making something unique on the male form, I just stuck with what I used to look like, and clean it up a bit. Carefully, I started to re-craft myself from memory and even adding in a few things I wanted to change. Like cutting down the belly size a bit, and replacing it with a flat stomach. Not so much in the way of abs or muscles, since I wanted to keep everything, well, under the radar.

I grew the hair out a bit and added in a small sprinkle of freckles across the face, and changed the facial shape just a little. I wanted to make it a tad bit more masculine than before. However, if there was one thing that I wanted to stand out about this host form, I wanted it to be the eyes. I quickly scrolled to them and stared at them as I tried to figure out what I wanted to do.

After some thought, I made them storm grey, with hints of blue and purple in there. Not enough to draw attention at first glance, but just enough to be noticeable. I went through the list of changes, cleaning up the form for a bit, at least until I came across a slide for genitalia. I paused for a second and I couldn’t help but snicker as I realized what I could do with this.

For shits and giggles, I moved the slider all the way over to the left and burst out laughing at the absurdly large penis that I could create. I wouldn’t leave it, though. Besides, it’s not like I care too much about the size. I slid it back over to about the middle with the slider over the point and left it there. I had no interest in creating a wish-fulfillment fantasy.

Once I was happy with the host, I clicked the save option and the screen flickered, asking for a name. This time I didn’t even hesitate with the name. I quickly typed in my former name and saved it. The bar vanished a split second later and was replaced with a long string of text that explained to me how to shift host forms. I would just have to think about the name and issue a mental order to transform. It also issued a small disclaimer to use protection while engaging in sexual activities.

Ah, well, I’m not quite ready for kids, so I’ll keep that in mind. Hell, I may even just avoid sex for the time being, at least until I knew the planet had birth control. I’m too young to be a father! Besides, would the child be a demigod? Or something of the sort? I would have to ask Serilda when she wakes up what would happen.

Anyway, with that first task finished, I envisioned the name of the male host I made, and then issued a mental order to transform. I felt my skin crawling as the dark flesh faded into a pasty white color and I shrunk ich or two. It felt much like it did when I was trying to find a race. It was slightly unpleasant and nothing that I could classify as being painful.

Once it was finished, I looked over my body and saw that I was entirely nude, yet the way the body felt was almost natural. The skin was tight and brought back a feeling of nostalgia for me. I clenched my fist as I marveled at it. This body felt so right, yet I could feel my body yearning to go back to my proper form. It was like a pressure that was expanding outwards, yet it was getting pushed back by a slightly stronger force.

I cleared my throat and sat down in the chair once more. I could feel the cold metal press into my bare ass, and for once I could feel that the chair was actually uncomfortable. Without a second thought, I added in a cushion and then turned my attention back to the screen. Now let’s make a female host form and then get to work on making a god.

I went through the steps once more and hovered over the female form. I didn’t quite plan on using this one all that much, outside of special occasions, so I wasn’t afraid to make it a little extra. With a quick gesture, I gave her long flowing white hair, with black highlights, and gave her a soft chin with a round facial shape. For her eyes, I decided they would be the color of freshly polished gold. It was a little over the top, but I wanted a form that would serve a specific function. The male form would be for interacting with people, getting by with no one knowing who I truly am. This female form would be for power plays, messing with omens, and whatnot. It would be fun to have a figure that was known throughout the ages. Though little do, they know who it actually would be.

I went through the rest of the body, tweaking things and shifting stuff around. As I went down the list, I eventually came across the same few sliders that the male had. I pondered my choice for a moment before I kept the bust size as it was. There was no need for large breasts or messing around with the vagina. I’m sure that others would get a kick out of it, or at least a gnawing thought at the back of my mind said so.

15