HA1 10.2 – A Good Night Kiss
36 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HA1 10.2 - A Good Night Kiss

Dinner went on in a flowing and light atmosphere. Hanna never thought that talking to Hide outside the gym was very fun. He didn't try to impress her and just talked normally, but that made Hanna comfortable.

However, Hanna was suddenly being attack by heavy dizziness. "Hide, it seems you should take me home."

"What's wrong?" With a gaze full of question mark, Hide looked at Hanna who was massaging her forehead.

"I don't know. Alcohol suddenly hit me so damn hard."

"You shouldn't drink too much if your alcohol resistance is low."

"Hide, I swear I can drink a bottle of Smirnova as if it's water. A glass of light crispy wine is nothing."

"Well, let's call a taxi. I will make sure you get home safely."

"Okay, I will leave my car here then."

"Wait, you bring a car?"

"Yes." Hanna took deep breaths to clear her mind before handing her purse. "Use my card for the bill, key tag with my apartment's address also inside."

"Okay."

Inwardly, Hide felt something suspicious. As far as he could tell, Hanna was a careful woman. He was sure she wouldn't recklessly drink above her limit when she had to drive home.

Moreover, at the same time the black suited couple paid their bill and then walked out of the restaurant as if they already knew what was going to happen to Hanna.

So, when Hanna handed her purse, Hide intentionally grabbed her wrist, and he was a bit surprised to find that Hanna's temperature was normal. The only concern was her pulse, which was slightly abnormal.

'It’s only a light drunk and some sleeping med, but no aphrodisiac. Do I overthink it?'

Unfortunately, Hide didn't have much time to ponder because Hanna suddenly laid her head on the table.

"Hide, let's hurry. I'm so sleepy."

"Got it."

---

After paying the bill, Hide carried Hanna who was already half-unconscious to the parking lot. Bringing Hanna home using her car would be more convenient than taking a taxi. He also did not need to wait for the taxi to arrive first.

Once he arrived in the parking lot, Hide took out the key for Hanna's car. After he pressed a button with the light symbol, the sidelights of a Black Altiez immediately flashed three times. However, a man and woman in a black suit were standing in front of it and stared at him coldly.

'No wonder the parking attendant's nowhere to be seen,' Hide muttered as the black suited couple approached him.

In a commanding tone the black suited man said, "We'll take Miss Hanna home, you can scram."

Hide reflexively frowned. "As if I'd hand over a half-unconscious young and attractive female to suspicious strangers."

"We are not suspicious strangers, but members of Tora Security Group," answered the black suited woman casually.

"A security group affiliated with Toruma Mafia, that's making both of you more suspicious."

The black suited man stared at Hide for a moment before saying, "If you know who we are, then don't test our patience."

"Fine, if you don't have bad intentions, you should let me stay with Hanna until she arrives in her apartment."

The black suited woman casually said, "Stop wasting time, I'll take care of Miss Hanna. You give this goof some sweet lessons."

"Roger."

The black suited couple then stepped forward. One tried to grab Hanna's arm while the other tried to grab Hide's collar. Both of them moved forward confidently, unaware that Hide was quietly reaching for a penknife at his waist.

Just as the black suited man grabbed his collar, Hide swiftly stabbed his left wrist, and then pushed his hand forward. Blood instantly gushed out from a deep and long cut.

The black suited couple immediately stepped back together. The man didn't scream and just gritted his teeth, while the woman looked at the wound on his hand seriously.

"I'll kill you bastard!"

The black suited man drew his knife as he stepped forward, but the black suited woman held him.

"Your wound needs a serious treatment."

"I will make it quick."

"No, let me do-Arghhh... Bastard!!"

Before the black suited woman finished her word, a flying penknife stabbed her right thigh perfectly and deeply.

"You!!"

The black suited woman gave Hide poisonous stare, but Hide looked back at her casually, and drew another penknife.

"For your information, I don't mind dragging this situation as long as possible, until someone notices it and maybe calls for police."

Hide was fully aware that in hand-to-hand fighting, right now he was not a match for the black suited couple. So he had to take extreme measures if he didn't want to lose Hanna. He was even ready to use his Sieg P365 if situation demanded it.

"You won't get away."

"I'll skin you alive."

After throwing hateful threats the black suited couple then left, while Hide took a deep breath.

'Damn, now I have troublesome people to watch out.'

---

Blue Orchid Apartment, Room 3401, Hanna was sitting on the sofa holding a large glass filled with grayish-white ice water. She didn't know how Hide made the drink, but after drinking it she immediately urinated a few times and the effect of the alcohol and sleeping med were gone.

After taking a deep breath, Hanna turned his gaze to Hide who was sitting next to her watching the world on the news. "I'm going to roast whoever's responsible for tonight's shit show."

"You should, but it could become dangerous for you."

Hanna smiled before answering, "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing and how to do it. The two goons also will never bother you ever again."

Hide didn't know why Hanna was so confident, but he chose to give a small nod.

After arriving at Hanna's apartment, Hide realized that Hanna was not as simple as he thought. Blue Orchid was not the most expensive apartment in Nichiko, but Hide knew the cheapest room was around 200 thousand Ren / month. Meanwhile, Hanna's room was a deluxe class with luxurious furniture.

Moreover, she had a Black Altiez with a high-quality custom interior. In Nikko, buying a private car was neither difficult nor expensive. But parking fees and taxes could suffocate people with monthly incomes less than 500 thousand Ren.

"Well, it's already past midnight, so I will go home."

"Okay, and thank you for taking me home safely. I will never this favor."

"Don't sweat it."

Actually, Hanna was wondering how Hide took care of the two goons from Tora Security Group. She also didn't expect him to be able to drive a car. But for now, she chose to suppress her curiosity.

'There's will be another chance to ask,' Hanna muttered as she followed Hide toward the door.

However, Hanna couldn't suppress her urge to tease Hide. Just as the two were at the door, she asked, "Hide, you didn't think we were going to do the lewd and naughty thing did you?"

"Of course not, I'm just innocent high school kid."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, at least let me give you a good night kiss, as your Big Sister of course."

"Okay," Hide replied casually

Without delay Hanna took a step forward and cupped Hide's cheek with her hands.

'Let's see if you can stay calm and casual when I kiss you.'

*****

4