HA2 6.2 – Enjoying the Match
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As this was the first time Hanna watching football match with two kids, Hide didn’t dare to put Aizawa and Kana under her care. In such big crowd, kids could just disappear if you took your eyes from them even for a second. Therefore, Hide personally took Aizawa and Kana under his watch. He attentively held Aizawa and Kana, one in the left and the other on the right.

Meanwhile, Hanna held Kaede Sensei, or to be precise it was Kaede Sensei who was heavily clinging on her. She was tightly holding Hanna’s left arm with both hands, as soon as the group passed the main gate and merge with the flow of the crowd. Her face also became deadly pale and full of anxiousness.

Hide had to admit. His respect for Kaede Sensei had increased several folds. She didn’t have a heart to prevent Kana from watching Yuko Mountain’s match with Aizawa, but at the same time she couldn’t just let her only niece went to the match with someone she barely knew. So, she braced herself to face her biggest fear, the big crowd.

‘I need to get the med for her,’ Hide muttered before saying to Hanna, “Let’s get some snacks first.”

“Okay,”

Wasting no time the group walked to the rest and merchandise area. While Hanna and Kaede Sensei waited in a bench in a corner, he took Aizawa and Kana to buy a pack of soda, two big cups of popcorn, and a can of light beer. Then, he took the two into a nearby pharmacy.

Coincidently, there was an old doctor in the pharmacy. As soon as he heard the pill that Hide wanted to buy, he immediately came over and asked Hide some question with a serious tone, as if he was interrogating someone. However, after Hide calmly answered every question through fully, and even showing the beer he had bought, the doctor immediately took a few small tablets, ground it, carefully measured and mixed it, put the mixed into three red capsules, and sold one capsule to Hide.

After the three exited the pharmacy, Aizawa immediately looked at Hide worriedly. “Big Bro, are you feeling not well?” 

“I’m totally fine.” After a smile Hide continued, “This medication is for Kaede Sensei.”

“It’s for Aunt Kaede?” Kana curiously asked.

“Yeah, it’s to calm her.”

“Big Bro Hide, do you want to put Aunt Kaede into a sleep?”

“No, not into a sleep. It’s just to calm her over anxiousness.”

“Kana will help you if Big Bro Hide wants to put Aunt Kaede into a sleep,” Kana casually said before turning her gaze to Kaede Sensei in the distance, “Her anguish is much worse compared to when we watch the match with Daddy and Mommy. Kana doesn’t want to see Aunt Kaede suffer because of Kana.”

It seemed Kana had a deep awareness of Kaede Sensei’s circumstance. It was also clearly visible that she cared about her a lot. Hide also didn’t know why Kana had such a deep trust on him, but he knew one thing for sure, he had to assured her that everything would be fine.

“Kana, don’t worry, after Kaede Sensei took this capsule, her anxiousness will be gone without a trace.”

“Mhm,” Kana replied while slightly nodded.

A moment later, the three arrived in the bench where Hanna and Kaede Sensei waiting for them. Kaede Sensei’s complexion had become slightly better, but Hide knew for sure, as soon as she returned to the crowd, Kaede Sensei’s complexion would got worsen again.

“Sensei, please take this pill,” Hide calmly said as he handed over the red pill and a can of beer to Kaede Sensei.

“Hide, what medicine is this?” 

Kaede Sensei deeply looked at the pill in Hide’s hand, and even if she tried to hide it, Hide still could felt her suspicion. Moreover, Hanna also had big question mark in her forehead as she looked at him. However, Hide had prepared a good explanation for the two so he didn’t panic.

It just that before he explained the pill he had bought, Kana casually said, “Aunt, it’s a med to calm your anxiousness. The doctor in the pharmacy recommended it.”

Hide inwardly gasped while admitting that Kana truly had a great talent as liar. The way she casually said it without blinking her eyes was truly remarkable. 

‘This kid can become a dangerous politician in the future,’ Hide muttered as a chill run through on his nape.

But for now, he had to be grateful for Kana’s lie as it had eased Kaede Sensei’s suspicion a lot. However, as she took the red pill and the beer, Kaede Sensei suddenly turned her gaze to Aizawa.

“Aizawa, did the doctor in the pharmacy really recommended this pill?”

“Yeah,” Aizawa casually replied while looking at Kaede Sensei with her clear and innocent eyes.

‘It seemed Kana had infected Aizawa with her talent to lie.’ 

Hide instantly concluded, without second though about the possibility that maybe it was Aizawa who infected Kana with the talent to lie without blinking. At the same time, Kaede Sensei smiled before using the beer to help her gulping down the red pill. After that, the group continued their journey.

At first, as soon as they merged with the crowd, Kaede Sensei’s complexion went downhill one more time. However, as time went on, she gradually became relax and her complexion returned to normal. And when they arrived at their seat, Kaede Sensei had totally returned like a normal person. She calmly sat in her seat. Her eyes was clearly showed her jubilant as she looked at Kana and Aizawa happily admiring the colossal size of Niwa International Stadium, along with tens of thousands crowd who patiently waiting for the match to start.

“Hide, the med is truly working,” Kaede Sensei happily said. “Thank you, if not for it, I will heavily trembling in my seat right now.”

“No problem, Sensei.”

“Hide, do you still have the prescription?”

“I have recorded it in my smartphone, but the doctor sternly warned me, you can only consume it once every two months.”

Kaede Sensei widely smiled before saying, “No problem, watching Yuko Mountain’s match with Kana and you guys every two months is plenty enough for someone like me who had phobia of crowd.”

A moment later, the crowd heavily cheered as the players were entering the field. However, Kaede Sensei calmly seeping her remaining beer as if her phobia was never exist.

---   

Hide and the rest were sat exactly in the middle of Yuko Mountain’s supporter, and there was a Yuko Mountain’s diehard supporter who organized the cheer. As Yuko Mountain’s players took their position, with a help of a cone the cheer organizer yelled to other Yuko Mountain’s supporter.

 

“HEY YO…  LET ME HEAR YOU SAY YEAH!!”

“””YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

“SAY YEEAAH!!”

“””YEA-YEA-YEAAA-YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”””

“ONE MORE TIME!!”

“””YEA-YEA-YEA-YEAAA-YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”””

Yuko Mountain’s supporter responded to the cheer organizer in unison. Their domineering and fervent cheer echoed through every corner of the stadium. Hide was not surprised that a cheer from a football supporter could become very intimidating and thundering to all direction. When he was an active duty at 1st SFG and there was international match, he was often tasked to become security element that blended with the crowd, so it was not a new thing for him.

Hide also didn’t surprise that Aizawa and Kana would stand up like other supporters and cheered as loud as they could. The two were Yuko Mountain’s diehard supporters so it was natural that they tried to support their beloved team as best as they could. 

However, never did Hide imagine that Hanna would also cheer as loud as she could like Aizawa and Kana. Moreover, he knew for sure that Hanna was not Yuko Mountain’s supporter. She even came to this match wearing Manchester City’s jacket.

‘Well, toddlers with similar mind flocks together,’ Hide muttered before opening a can of soda.

Meanwhile, Kaede Sensei looked at Kana with her jubilant eyes. Then, amid the thundering cheers, she said to Hide, “Hide, I knew Kana is a zealot fan of Yuko Mountain, but honestly, I never thought it would go this deep.”

“Sensei, I also never thought Aizawa could become a zealot like this.”

“I see.” Kaede Sensei nodded before continuing, “I’m so glad we brought them to this match.”

“Yeah.” Hide took a sip of his soda before continued in whisper, “But maybe, next time we shouldn’t bring the Wild Chick who suddenly behaves like them.”

Kaede Sensei slightly smiled as she stole a glance at Hanna, who was fervently cheered on Yuko Mountain like Aizawa and Kana. Then, she said, “I think it’s also a good thing that we bring her along.”

Hide didn’t argue and just took another sip of his soda. All this time, he always got impression that Hanna was a mature and calm woman, but it seemed she also had her toddler side. However, he didn’t consider it as a big problem, so he would continue his intention to snare Hanna into a marriage.

Then, Yuko’s Mountain suddenly scored its first goal. In an instant, Yuko Mountain’s supporters, especially the three toddlers who sat next to him, yelled their cheer as loud as they could.

*****

0