HA2 7.2 – Going Home
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In his previous life, Seiya was the place where Hide met with Aizawa for the first time after their long separation. Ten years had passed. Aizawa was already sixteen years old, while he already became a senior Staff Sergeant in 1st SFG. They met right after Yuko Mountain’s match, or to be precise Hide was tailing Aizawa since before the match until she entered Seiya and sat in a corner. 

In the match, when she saw Aizawa cheerfully screamed to support Yuko Mountain, Hide couldn’t help but smile and made a promised he would preserve Aizawa’s happiness at all cost. And as Aizawa was very happy because Yuko Mountain had won with a landslide score, Hide thought it would help him to talk heart to heart with Aizawa.

Unfortunately, Hide’s wish didn’t come true. As soon as she saw him, Aizawa immediately recognized Hide, but then she instantly and openly showed her hatred to him. After giving Hide a warning not to send her letter, text message, call, or looking for her ever again, Aizawa then left.

From the waitress in Seiya, Hide then dug out a lot of info about Aizawa. She always came to Seiya after every Yuko Mountain’s match, wearing a Yuko Mountain’s jet black jacket. She would sit in a corner, ordered strawberry milk, and then enjoyed it alone while looking at the distance. 

No one knew what Aizawa had in mind, but Hide had a guess. She must be hoping and imagining that Emily was still alive, and watched Yuko Mountain’s match together with her, and then the two would had a good nice meal afterward.

A week after their first meeting, Hide went to Aizawa’s orphanage, and for the first time he knew that Aizawa always burned his letter and gave the money and other things he sent to her to other kids in the orphanage. Worst of all, Aizawa was not live in the orphanage anymore. 

Just before her sixteen birthdays, she ran from the orphanage and lived together with her damnable boyfriend. By faking her age, she then worked as a waitress in a billiard café. After that, Hide had a lot of fight and bickering with her. However, Hide never imagined that four years later he would lose Aizawa for eternity.

Therefore, in this life Hide would never waste his second opportunity. As he strengthened his resolve, Hide gently looked at Aizawa who taking a big gulp of her strawberry milk. Coincidently, Aizawa turned her head to him and made a big smile.

“Do you like the strawberry milk?” Hide happily asked.

“Yeah,” Aizawa happily replied. “Big Bro, can we go here again?”

“We will go here after watching every Yuko Mountain’s home match.”

Aizawa eyes instantly gleamed with happiness. “Really?”

“Really.” 

“Big Bro Hide, can Kana come along?” Kana asked as she gave Hide an expectant look.

After a smile Hide firmly replied, “Of course you can.”

Even if he couldn’t bring Emily to accompany Aizawa, but at least Hide would definitely bring Aizawa’s best friend to accompany her. 

A moment later, Kaede Sensei and Isamu Sensei returned to the table. They openly said that they had exchanged their contact number and even planned a dinner in a few days. It was quite lightning speed development and Hide was very happy for them. After that, they finished the dinner and went home.

--- 

“Muuuaaaahhh…” Aizawa kissed Hide’s cheek from behind before saying, “Big Bro good night.”

“Have a nice sleep, okay?”

“Okay,” Aizawa happily replied.

“Muuuaaaahh…” Kana also kissed Hide’s cheek from behind before saying, “Big Bro Hide is the best.”

“Of course I’m,” Hide happily replied. “Have a nice sleep, okay?”

“Roger.” Kana happily replied.

Then, Kaede Sensei said, “Hide, Hanna, thank you for taking us to the match.”

After a smile Hanna replied, “Sensei, it’s not a big deal. I also have a lot of fun tonight.”

“Next time, let me pay the ticket and the dinner.”

“Okay,” Hanna happily accepted the offer.

After that, Kaede Sensei took Aizawa and Kana got off the Black Altiez, and Hide waited until the three entered Kitaro and locked the gate before gently stepping on the gas.

“Let’s have some drink before returning to my apartment,” Hanna cheerfully proposed an idea.

 

“Can’t do that,” Hide gently replied. “I have to wake up early tomorrow.”

“Do you have school tomorrow?”

“No, but I have to meet Takeo at 07:00.”

“Is it meeting for your part time job or hiking training?”

“Both, and it will became regular meeting. Currently, I and Takeo are trying to establish a meeting schedule for our part time job and hiking training. I will tell you the detail once I have it.”

After nodding her head Hanna asked, “So, you and Takeo will go out at night in regular basis.”

“Not at night, but at morning before we go to school. We plan to have it three times a week.”

“I see.” After a moment of silence Hanna then said, “Let’s go home then.”

“Roger.”

After a moment of silence Hanna asked, “Can I come along with you tomorrow?”

“Not this time,” Hide firmly replied.

“Why?” Hanna asked before pouting her lips like a kids.

“Well,” Hide forced his brain to work in full rotation to find good excuse, but nothing crossed into his mind. In the end, he could only said, “When we are going to have some fun, I will take you along, but not when we meet to carry some jobs.”

“Okay,” Hanna was clearly disappointed, but she didn’t argue and chose to change the subject. “Hide, why didn’t you introduce me to your friend as your girlfriend?”

“Because it would sound as if I was bragging to Sayaka and Tenma.”

After a smile Hanna teasingly said, “Isn’t that a great chance to brag that you have a smoking hot babe as a girl friend?”

“Yeah, but it don’t sit right with me. Not to mention our meeting with Tenma and Sayaka just a coincidence. I don’t think we will meet with them again.”

“What if Tenma try to hook on me because he thinks I’m a single?”

“I will explain to him that we are in a deep relationship. If he ignores it, I will sabotage his attempt to hook on you.”

“What kind of sabotage you will use?” Hanna curiously asked.

After a grin Hide replied, “In war and love everything is fair and square, that kind of sabotage.”

Hide’s reply in an instant made Hanna chuckled. After that, the journey to Hanna’s apartment continued in calm and light atmosphere.

--- 

Exactly at 06:35, Hide exited the lift at 45th floor, carrying a big sport bag in his shoulder. Then, while lightly humming he used the stairs to went up straight to rooftop of Chikara Tower. After ensuring no one was hanging around in the rooftop, Hide went to one of air duct’s entry. With ease he unlocked the padlock on the air duct’s entry and entered the air duct system.

He had to crawl for a dozen meters before arriving at first turn, and then opened a secret entry in the tunnel wall by shifting it to side. After that, with ease he scaled down a steel ladder embedded in the wall and connected directly to the living room in the workshop.

Hide didn’t surprise when he found Takeo and Shizuka had already arrived in the workshop. The two were busy arrange various grocery in the kitchen as Hide hopped off from the steel ladder. After putting his sport bag next to the sofa, Hide walked over to the kitchen.

“You two came early,” Hide calmly said.

“Yeah,” Shizuka replied cheerfully. “And thanks for the tip. We got fat free lunch because of it.”

After a smile Hide asked, “How much did you get?” 

“We got 80 thousand ren each,” Takeo happily replied.

“Well, good for you.” Hide took one of grocery bags as he continued, “Let’s arrange this thing and then we can start the firearm course.”

“”Okay,”” Takeo and Shizuka replied at the same time.

*****

0