HA2 8.3 – Training Schedule and Job Share
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After downing a mouthful of mineral water, Hide asked, “Any question?”

“Do military personnel have to pass handgun training before going to bigger gun?” Shizuka curiously asked.

“No,” Hide casually answered. “They use assault rifle or carbine for basic training. After that, only member of elite unit, military police, or sniper unit will receive training for handgun and submachine gun, to some extent base on their budget.”

As for special force, cadets who survive the hell week will start the firearm phase with handgun. Firing two to three thousand rounds for two whole weeks before submachine gun is being added to the menu, along with several folds increase in ammo quota. 

Then, along the remaining weeks of the commando course, other than polishing their other skills, they will practice various tactical raids using handgun, submachine gun, assault rifle, carbine, or the classic combination of primary weapon and sidearm.

That what I know about firearm training for our military personnel.”

“Wait,” Shizuka’s eyes widened as she asked, “Do you mean that not all military personnel in our country know how to use handgun?”

Hide calmly explained, “Some don’t even have experience firing it when they were in the military, while most of them only received some basic introduction without further intensive training.

But made no mistake, most of our military personnel are very proficient at using carbine or assault rifle.”

“I see.”

Takeo took a bite of milk bun before asking, “What handgun that our military personnel use?”

“Until three years ago, our military adopted the domestically build Sieg Sauer P220, while special force used HK USP.” Hide took a milk bun from the plastic bag as he continued, “After that, the government adopted one sidearm system and they bought the license to domestically produce HK VP9. 

Meaning, military unit including special force, intelligence service, federal bureau, tactical unit from national police, and other government agency have to adopt HK VP9 as their sidearm.”

Shizuka tilted her head as she asked, “Hide, do you mean our special force is using HK VP9?”

“Yep, and they were the one who conducted the selection test for one sidearm system.”

“How about the firing stance?” Shizuka eagerly asked another question. “Does our military adopt conventional stance or unconventional stance?”

Hide calmly explained, “Be it military, intelligence service, or law enforcement, only contra-terrorist unit adopt both conventional and unconventional firing stance, the other unit only train in conventional stance.

And, even though not all contra-terrorist units in the world adopt it, the other name for unconventional stance is contra-terrorist stance.”

Hide then enjoyed his milk bun on three big bites before asking, “Other question?”

Takeo immediately turned his gaze to the digital control panel next to him. “Do our military or national police use this device in their training?”

“Nope, they only use paper target or steel plate in their firearm training?”

“Then, who use it?” Shizuka curiously asked.

“Nikko Marui.”

Takeo and Shizuka immediately dropped their jaw while Hide took another milk bun and casually enjoyed it.

“They use this sophisticated device in airsoft game?” Takeo asked as he gave Hide a dumbfounded look.

“Yep, at Marui Training Center in downtown, every floor other than lobby has this digital smart control panel to generate various target and scenario.” Hide gulping a mouthful of mineral water before continuing, “And it’s Nikko Marui who invented this device by the way.”

“Why did our military not use it?” Shizuka asked.

“Too expensive to maintain,” Hide calmly replied. “Beside, when special force wants to use it, they can rent it from Marui Training Center.”

“I see.”

“Other question? Anything?”

“...”

After Takeo and Shizuka shook their head, Hide immediately continued, “Let’s talk about our training schedule and job share then.”

Wasting no time Hide wrote some list in the electric whiteboard:

Workshop Regular Schedule:

Tuesday, Friday, Saturday.

05:00 – 06:00 Firearm Course

06:00 – 07:30 Martial arts / Physical Exercise

07:00 – 08:00 Make breakfast (in turn), clean the gym, taking bath, breakfast, go to school

Basic Job Share:

Orange: Primary Driver, Car Manager / Coms, Covert Online Shopping, Intel Gathering / Base Manager.

Pear: Logistic & Operational Fund Manager / Living Room and Kitchen Manager / Martial Art Instructor and Martial Gym Manager / Primary Motorbike Rider.

Apple: Firearm Instructor, Armory Manager, Shooting Range Manager / Paramedic Instructor, Explosive Instructor, Lab Manager / Ammo production and Firearm Workshop Manager / Target selection.

As he stepped back from the electric whiteboard Hide asked, “Question?”

Takeo immediately asked, “Hide, do we have to schedule our training at morning before the school?”

“Yeah, we have hiking training after school, so train at workshop at morning is our best option right now. I know you have to drop your sisters at their kindergarten every morning,” Hide took a deep breath before continuing, “But I hope you can try to talk it with your parent and figure it out.”

“I will try,” Takeo replied in unsure tone, “However, if I can’t figure it out, do I have to skip the morning training at Tuesday and Friday?”

“Yeah,” Hide nodded and continued. “Until Shizuka is qualified to accompany you and can spare her time at night at least.”

“I see,” Takeo dejectedly said.

Then, it was Shizuka’s turn to asked, “Hide, what do you means by Martial Gym Manager?”

“It means you have responsibility to ensure the martial gym is always in best condition to be use by us.”

“Do you mean I have to clean it?”

“Yes, cleaning and the other things, however, as the manager you can ask us to help you. In fact, you are the boss as long as you are the manager in that area.”

After silence for a while Takeo asked another question, “Do we have nothing in Monday, Thursday, and Wednesday?”

“I have martial art class in Beauty & the Beast on those days,” Hide casually explained. “As for you, if you can spare your time in the morning, use it to polish your driving technique in Old Pier.”

“And how about me?” Shizuka asked.

“You can carry your motorbike course.”

“Okay,” Shizuka nodded and asked, “As an Operational Fund Manager, what I should do?”

“One of your task as Operation Fund Manager is to keep the operational fund and make a record of its cash flow. I will teach you how to do it.”

“Got it.”

“One more thing, we can leave whatever we have to leave here, but don’t ever leave anything that can reveal your identity.”

“”Okay.”” Takeo and Shizuka replied at the same time.

“Well, now, let’s tidy up the armory and the lab. After that, we can take a bath in turn, go home, and enjoy our weekend.”

Without delay, the three cleaned the trash from their snack, and then went straight to carry their next objective.

*****

0