Chapter 1 Revised
92 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Notice System now Connecting to Host >

Ding! Congratulations Host You have awakened The legendary New God System acquiring host Identification.

Host: Jason Hall

Race: Human

Bloodline:(Unknown) Requires extreme stress to unlock

Magical Roots: Destroyed

Strength:20(Physical strength)

Dexterity:15(Agility, Stamina,)

Speed:23

Mental(Intelligence,Mental Fortitude):12

Mana:25

Level:1

God Qi Cultivation: Locked

Superpowers: Locked

Skills: None

Status: incapacitated(Injured)

Detected That the Host is Unconcious and Is In a Weakened State now repairing….

<The host now has an Affinity for every element across the Known Multiverse>

<The host also has received A beginner Starter Pack>

<Magical roots now being restored...>

Ding! The Host Now has God-Tier Magical roots with mana & Spiritual energy absorption rate of more than tenfold

Now Waking the host.

Jason Slowly regains consciousness and found himself on that of some type of bed. There is this Strong odor of Dirt & Fecal Matter in the Air that he can’t seem to Shake.

This is …… where am I, More Importantly, why am I here and what was that distinct Sound earlier it almost sounded like a ….. Person”.

Agh What is that. Almost seemingly endless pain enters Jason

What the hell is going on. Who’re memories are these.

I….Transmigrated.

Jason tries to sort through these unknown memories while trying to find his original memories.

Ok I think I got it

I died after being run over by a 16 wheeler and now I'm in a place where magic & technology coexist.

after humanity reached the pinnacle of technology specifically aerospace technology humanity managed to reach a place originally thought to be untouchable by man. But what they thought would be a good thing for the human race turned out to be a bad thing a really bad thing. Long story short the human population has been cut in half now it's only 3.9 billion people left on this entire planet. Alien races invaded earth spiritual and magical energy have turned regular animals into savage beasts that only have a thirst for flesh and blood and also have mutated them into famous fictional animals, for example, Wolves have been turned into werewolves, Foxes turn into powerful sentient kitsunes. Basically, everything turned into absolute sh*t That was until humans found a way to push past the human limit they found a way to use Spiritual energy & Mana for their own use. Meaning if someone had the talent they could become a pillar for the human race an unstoppable force that nobody could mess with.

This is insane why am I here and not in heaven. Why did I out of all the people on earth get transmigrated?

2