Chapter-2 family
70 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    7:00 AM

    Richardson Mansion

    A young man with platinum blonde hair and ocean blue eyes was read a book on Pokemon in the library of the Mansion.

    His name was Liam Richardson.

    " So it has been 8 years since I reincarnated in this world huh" ... Muttered the boys

    It has been 3 year since he recovered his memories of his past life and get his cheat.

    He also got his memories of his 5 years in this world. His family loves him very much. Thankfully his personality was not much different from his past self so fit quite well. His father name was Ethan Richardson, head of Richardson family and mother name was Olivia Richardson. 

    Both are handsome and beautiful so he gets the best genes of both of them. He gain his platinum blonde hair from his mother and his ocean blue eyes from his father.

    They love him very much. He also like having such a family again.

    His family is rich and he is the heir of Richardson family. They own the The Celadon Department Store in Kanto, Goldenrod Department Store in Johto, and has 57% shares in Lilycove Department Store in Hoenn, 53% shares in Veilstone Department Store in Sinnoh and 62% shares in Shopping Mall Nine in Unova.

    Although they were not 5 star company like Silph co. , Devon corporations , they were still 4 star company. Main reason for that is unlike other two companies they do not have any original product.

'Well I am satisfied with my family though.' thought Liam.

Suddenly door of library opens and beautiful lady with same hair has liam enter.

"How your study going on for the test my baby" aksed the beautiful woman.

This woman was none other than Olivia Richardson, mother of liam.

Seeing her, liam look up from book and replied smiling" It is going pretty good mama, i will get pretty good ranks in upcoming test."

Hearing liam replied Mama Richardson smiled and said " I believe in my baby, he is our little genius afterall but you need some rest as well so let end your study for now, breakfast is ready so go wash your hands and come to dining room your father is waiting for you ." After saying that she turn around and left leaving liam alone in library.

' Only 7 months are left for the exam' though liam.

Although this is still Pokemon universe there are many differences from the original anime.

As Pokemon trainer is a popular but dangerous job a person had to pass the exam set up by Pokemon alliance for getting a professional trainer license.

Its not for only for Pokemon trainers but also for other occupation like doctor, nurse , ranger , researcher, police , army etc

Pokemon exam is divided into 4 parts and you became a Pokemon trainer after you pass 3rd exam,and then 1 year of education in Pokemon trainer academy similarly you can apply for other jobs after the joint test and joining their respective academies. But to get in the best academy you have to pass 4th test.

Passing 4th test has many benefits such as big companies sponsoring you in your journey as training a Pokemon takes huge amount money and although academies provide first starter Pokemons but these Pokemon are nowhere near than what a 4 star or a 5 star company can provide. Though you have to go through an interview session held by them. This can be called the 5th test. You can get sponsorship even if you pass 3rd test by some local forces.

This is same force every occupation as money is needed every field especially if you want to be a Pokemon researcher or a Pokemon trainer. They are some of most money spending jobs. But if you became successful then you can gain 100 times more than what you spend initial.

Each year these exams are held and anyone between 9-15 can can give the test . Age limit 15 is because after that you are deam incompetent for these jobs 

Liam will turn 9 in 5 months. So he is also preparing for the exam. Although he doesn't need sponsorship as his own family gave sponsorship to a handful of people every year but he need good grade for attending best academy.

Therefore he is working so hard. Although even if he didn't get good grades which is almost impossible even then he can go to best academy with the help of some BRI** HUHUMMM donation .

After getting up from his seat he started heading towards the dining room for his breakfast but not before washing his hand. As Mama Richardson his pretty strict in these things.

"I can't wait to get my frist Pokemon " muttered Liam in a longing tone.

3