Playful Monster
51 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It would be nice if we are together forever, right?” Charles said as he was intoxicated with Aster. Aster’s body stiffened when he heard that sentence, it might sound romantic to other people, especially those men and women who worshipped Charles, but for him, it sounded like a death sentence.

            ‘There is no way I would want to stay with a monster.’

            Aster zipped his mouth, he didn’t reject nor agreeing with Charles, because he knew that he didn’t have any choice. Charles frowned when he saw Aster who went rigid.

            “We are together forever, right?” Charles repeated his question.

            Aster kept his silence.

            “Aster? We are always together forever, right?” he repeated it again and Aster still keeping his silence. He didn’t want to agree to such humiliating thing.

            Charles’ golden pupil got stained with ink-black spots and slowly, it turned into pure black. The pure black pupil dilated, as if no light could ever pierce the darkness within. Charles tightened his grip on the halter and asked again, “What’s wrong, my darling, why did you hesitate?”

            Aster felt something was wrong with Charles, the chilly aura behind him made Aster cowered in fear. His gut feeling said that he should dismount from the horse, “C—Charles, put me down.”

            Rather than letting Aster go, Charles clamped Aster’s thighs with his and his embrace narrowed, he locked Aster completely in his embrace.

             ‘How could I let you go? You haven’t said yes.’

             “Maybe this would open your mouth,” Charles smirked, he kissed Aster’s nape gently.

            Aster jolted in panic. He was scared and he never felt as scared as this in his life. He turned his head slightly and met Charles’ black pupil, then he started trembling.

            “See, you are trembling in excitement!” Charles laughed satisfied, “I know that you want to say yes, but there must be something that hold you from saying it. Tell me darling, is there any problem? A house that dare to attack your house? Don’t worry, tell me, I will destroy them.”

            Aster trembled even more. Charles noticed Aster’s shocked expression and happiness surged inside his heart.

            ‘He looks shocked, did he just realize that his husband is a powerful man?’ Charles guessed in his heart.

             “Which house you want to destroy? I can kill their entire house, everything, including the small ants. I will erase them from Golden Camellia history.”

            Aster shook his head. He hated some noble houses, but erasing them from history was too extreme.

            And the scariest thing was, Charles could really do that if he wanted to. He could trample a house in one night if he ordered his men, no matter how strong that noble house was.

            Aster lowered his head and said nothing. He saw Charles’ hands holding the halter, in his eyes, he saw hand of a demon trapping him in his grasp.

            ‘Monster…’

            Dissatisfied because Aster still said nothing, he kissed Aster’s nape again, but this time Charles kissed it deeply, bit and sucked it, printing a love bite in his nape. Aster subconsciously groaned slightly.

            “Nnh…”

            Charles was ecstatic when he heard it, “Darling, if you don’t say yes, I will continue.”

            Charles unbuttoned the top button on Aster’s shirt, he could saw Aster’s chest hidden under the shirt and his desire swelled. He ripped Aster’s shirt and caressed his chest gently.

            “Charles… please stop this…” Aster said. He instantly remembered that night in autumn banquet.

            “Darling, that is not what I want to hear,” Charles smiled maliciously, “I want you to tell me that we will be together. Don’t be shy.”

            “Charles, I beg you…”

            Charles kissed Aster’s cheek and whispered, “You should say to me that you love me as well, I know you do, but you are reluctant because of our position in Golden Camellia, right?”

            “You are scaring me, I beg you, let me go…” Aster pleaded. He never begged to anyone except his parents. But to this man, he just wanted to escape now. Charles was far too scary. Aster sobbed lightly.

            Charles’ eyes chilled when he heard Aster sobbing. He never cared when people called him frightening demon, and heard children and women crying when he went to war against other countries, but when he heard that coming from Aster’s mouth, he was angry.

            Charles got off the horse and he forcefully dismounted Aster from the horse. Aster was carried and put to the ground. Aster looked up to Charles, whose figure standing tall with a nasty smirk on his face.

            “I will show you something scary, so you will obey me later,” Charles said, “In this meadow, try to run away from me. If I cannot catch you, you are free to go.”

            Aster’s leg still trembled, but he mustered his courage and ran as fast as he could. But no matter how hard he ran, Charles would always catch him and smiled, “See, my darling, this is like our love chase. No matter how hard you try to run away from me, I will always be one step further to catch you.”

            Aster’s leg couldn’t go any longer. He fell to the ground, but Charles caught him in his embrace and his cheek got kissed again, “How charming, you fell to my arm like a damsel in distress, is this your way to seduce me? Because it is damn effective!” Charles said excitedly.

            Aster already resigned to his fate right now. He was nothing compared to Charles. He looked at Charles and saw a different person in his eyes, this was not the Charles who took care of him since he was baby, who protected him against other noble kids, who smiled and playfully flirted to him. This was a monster with Charles’ face.

            Aster wanted to scream for help, but his mind flashed with Jain who was dying, bleeding and extremely wounded after trying to protect him.

            ‘No, I don’t want Jain to be in that situation again.’

            ‘Besides, Ramuja is with him…’

            ‘I just wished that Ramuja would never see me in this pathetic situation.’

            However, when he stared at Charles, he saw a silhouette of someone behind Charles that carried a log, he hit Charles’ head as hard as he could. But Charles just frowned slightly and put Aster gently. He turned his head.

            “Who dares disturb me!” he roared fiercely.

            “I—I will not let you touch Young Lord!” Ramuja, still carrying a heavy log in his hand.

            “Oh? Just a mere slave and he dare to face me like this? You are dead!” Charles gritted his teeth, he unsheathed his sword.

            Ramuja was fearless. When he saw Young Lord sobbed, struggled while being played by this demon, he would rather die than to see his master being humiliated.

            Charles was preparing to strike Ramuja with one sweep to cut his head clean.

            Aster saw the murderous aura in Charles and he realized that Charles did not hesitate to kill Ramuja right here.

            ‘No, my Ramuja!’

            Aster jumped to Charles and held Charles’ cheeks with his hands, then kissed his lips deeply. Aster wailed in his heart, tears poured from his eyes, yet, he still kissed Charles.

            ‘My first kiss…’

Announcement

Hi! ForeverPupa here! ^w^)/
This is 3 new chapters!

!!!(OWO)!!!
Charles turned crazy!
His eyes turned pure black too, this is the signature trait of Golden blood, we will learn more about this later~ Hehe~

Thanks for reading as always, please give comments, cuz Author loves reading comments! >w>)a
Have a nice day everyone!

1