Hypothetical Canons
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay so for many reasons I can't really work on most of the actual book right now, but I can create things that I call Canon Hypotheticals meaning that basically if a character was placed in a hypothetical situation this is what would happen, its pretty simple. So since I can't work on Mother of the Moon, though admittedly since less than half of you guys actually kept reading that part, or even finished this part, I will instead do these. And to be totally transparent it is partially because my numbers are stagnant right now because no one ever reads to the end or gives critiques. These Canon Hypotheticals may resemble chapters sometimes and other times they may resemble textpost from tumblr, it really depends on how I'm feeling and what you guys like. By the way, if your reading this and you don't live in the US please comment where you're reading this from because I find it really interesting and the statistics aren't very detailed. Also if you have either Web novel or Inkitt you can look for it on there and I feel stupid saying this but, comment or like the chapters, it really helps, both to promote my work and tell me what you guys like.

0