Chapter 2 – Savoring Mother’s warmth (R-18)
3.4k 11 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After wearing casual clothes, I went to the kitchen, and here she was, a mature and voluptuous beauty standing in front of the kitchen counter, making breakfast.

Her moderate-length silky blonde hair cascaded down her shoulder and softly rested on her back. Her sleeveless white top accentuated her curvy upper body as her silky white and smooth arms stretched to stir the spoon in the pan. 

The tight top ended its curves on her waist as her long and loose grey skirt began as it rested on her large, round butt. Just the sight of her Juicy butt made me salivate! 

She turned her head and damn, she was beautiful! I exclaimed inside. Calmness and clarity, that's what I saw in those shiny blue eyes. With her cute little nose, her sculpted face wouldn't lose to even a goddess I thought. Well, I might be biased but whatever! With the affection she was showing through her smiling rosy lips, she was the most beautiful woman for me!

"Oh, you have woken up, baby!" And what was that melodious voice? I could hear it for the whole day and I wouldn't be bored, I bet!

"Yep! What are you doing?" I said and just did what the previous body's owner would do. I am sure my lips were curled up in a delighted smile as I approached her. Damn those lips! I really wanted to kiss them so badly! But I controlled myself and settled for her smooth white cheek as I pecked on it before my arms slithered on her soft curvy waist and held her soft stomach.

I wanted to draw her warmth even more, so I involuntarily pressed my body against her from behind as her plump and supple ass squashed against my crotch. And man, what a wonderful sensation it was! It was literally heaven.

But, shit! My dick got hard! What should I do? What would she say? Her flowery fragrance only did a job of making me feel intoxicated and tingled my dick to make it twitch.

My sight moved over her shoulder to see her blushing face. Our heights were almost the same. She made a cute flustered face and as if remembering something, she quickly looked at me as her soft palm rested on my cheek. "Happy birthday, Ben!"

"Eh? Today's my birthday!? I had nearly forgotten!" I said as I remembered that I turned 18 today.

"Hehe! Didn't I wish you at midnight as well!" she said as she cutely giggled and resumed her cooking. And I was surprised to know that she didn't mind my hard meat rod poking her supple ass cheeks. It was buried deep inside her softness and warmth and dang it, my hips started slowly moving on their own. Should I separate from her? But I don't want to let go of such fluffiness.

My heart also started beating faster and my lust was building up. Damn, I can't help it! I will just distract her until I come with her softness.

"Thanks two times then! I had truly forgotten… Sigh, I think it's the cause of aging, can't help it!"

"Hehehe! Surely it is! You have grown into an old man aren't you!" she playfully said. And I looked at her rosy cheek and couldn't help pecking it.

*Chuu*

"Then what will you gift me?" I asked while I enjoyed her butt squashing my hard dick. The fact that I was holding my own mother aroused me even more.

"Whatever you want, baby! And we will do a small party, make sure to bring your friends."

"Huh, which friends? I have only had one friend since elementary school!"

"I thought you would have made another one until now… sigh… Just bring him."

"Will do, mom!" I said as I started talking about trivial things while my hips slowly moved for my cock. The orgasm slowly built up while my dick twitched inside the supple fleshy garden and my body savored her warmth.

"So tell me what do you want, I will go buy it before evening," she said.

I rested my chin on her shoulder, "hmm… I don't think I want anything in particular…" I said as I mulled over it. Though seriously I don't think I want anything as I have everything I need and I am not a kid anymore!

I had a poor family so I had naturally learned to control my cravings for material things. And whatever I had craved for, Ben has everything that I ever needed.

Then there only remains the thing for which this world is created, hehe! Thankfully she couldn't see the lecherous grin on my face. Oops, I had nearly forgotten my hard dick in her meat garden! So she wouldn't mind my lecherous expression.

But, should I ask for that? Would it be alright? What if she rejects me and starts to hate me for that? But the Reincarnator said that this world would have two-dimensional people… So it will be alright, right?

Let's start with this, "...Will you give me anything I want?"

"Of course, baby! As long as it is within my means!" she said and her soft hand rested on my cheek again which completely melted me in her warmth.

"...M-mom… I will ask you later at night… but will you promise me something before that?" I hesitantly asked because the last thing I want is for her to hate me. I have finally gotten a loving and caring mother and I don't want to lose her…

Though I shouldn't ask for it in the first place, I have reincarnated here to live my dream life. And besides, she isn't saying anything even though I am humping her meaty garden, so it is giving me the courage to be a bit bold.

"Okay, what is it, baby?"

"After I ask you what I want, you won't get angry or hate me… Just… just… promise to ignore it as an innocent blunder of mine… will you?" Damn, I stuttered! What is this fear? Did I get feelings with the body as a bonus?

"Hehe! I will never hate you, baby!" she caressed my cheek before adding, "I wouldn't be able to hate you even if I wanted…. So don't worry…"

That soothed me to the core, "Thanks, mom!" I kissed her on the cheeks many times. She then asked me what I wanted to which I simply told her to wait as 5 minutes passed talking about trivial things. 

My hips worked on their own diligently and just when I neared my orgasm, I buried my face in her smooth neck and hugged her waist tightly before I came as my dick twitched vigorously between her buttcheeks.

*Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt*

I separated from her supple body and she looked at me as she tilted her head saying, "Why didn't you get ready? You don't want to go to school?"

"Huh? Isn't today a holiday?" I asked.

"Hehe! Today's Friday my dear forgetful Ben! You have truly aged it seems! Hehe!" she pulled my cheeks and giggled cutely.

Her smile made me dazed for a moment before I went, "What!"

"I will quickly get ready!" I added and quickly ran towards my room while I heard her giggling. But my steps halted as I remembered something. I imagined appearing in my room and as I snapped open my eyes, I found myself there. I had teleported! "Yes!"

The feeling was… weird I would say. I sensed a three-dimensional map with a grid and could just traverse it anywhere I want… It didn't appear in my head, but I sensed it with my… wait, how did I even sense it? Oh, that's what is weird, I wanted to say, haha!

These abilities are truly extraordinary! Well of course they are, what am I even thinking?! Though how many abilities do I have? I started recounting what I had imagined back then as I simultaneously got ready for the shower. I put all of my clothes, including the stained underwear, into the washing machine. Thankfully, my semen didn't leak out to stain mom's skirt…

While showering, I sighed as I figured out that I couldn't remember all the things that I had imagined. All I remember is that I had imagined myself to be ridiculously strong with all the fancy abilities I could think of.

Along with elemental and previous two abilities, there were sexual abilities and those abilities were further divided into different abilities… Dang it! I can't remember all of them!

Like what the fuck with that ridiculous imagining speed? I had seriously imagined so many things back then that too, in just a few minutes!

Was it because I was in my soul form? That explains as I am using my brain to think now which might be slower than a soul's thinking power or something… Eh? What does a soul use for thinking then?

Hmm, the Reincarnator said that he was projecting his voice directly into my mind… So it is the 'mind' and not the brain. It is said that the universe has its own mind or something… From where the 'mind stone' originated, pff!

10