Chapter 11: Battle Center B
407 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking around at the battle center, I still can’t find Kento, he must be on another battle center.

Starting to stretch her arms, back, hips and legs. Sayaka saw the green haired kid, wanting to talk to a girl but was stopped by the glasses kid with a yelp.

‘Yes~ youth is really nice, but It would be better if you control your hormones and mind the TPO’

The battle center that I was assigned into was ‘Battle Center B’, looking at the big brown door in front of us, how big was this battle center?

“Hey, over there.”

“That's the guy who almost bit it out front earlier.”

“He practically wet himself in the lecture hall.”

“Dude, what a loser.”

“But one less rival to worry about, I guess.”

Everyone else talks about how they've already counted him out of passing the exam. But really though, looking at him, he looks like a total loser. Luck is on my side, one less person to beat.

Shouting at the top “Right, let's start!” (Present Mic)

Hearing the word 'start' I immediately made my way to the open gates.

Encountering a villain two times my size, ain’t this a piece of cake?

Using my string and wrapping them around the first two villains I saw worth six points, I crashed them with each other and made a bang sound.

Looking for the next one coming my way these villains only need a little bit of strings to get crushed.

Running around, I think my points are already about 36? No maybe 38? Fuck it, just slaughter everything that comes to your way! I need to pass this test, encountering, interesting things along the way and matching up to this school that every kid wants to go to, who would want to give up such chance?

‘wha- an earthquake! Looking at the dust of explosion at my back, I was starting to pee my pants, what the fuck is that? Hey really, yo!, yo!, yo!, isn’t that a bit big for 0 points?, adios people while you stare in surprise I’ve already ran far for my life.

“Six minutes and two seconds left!” (Present Mic)

Tripping because of the wind pressure, every move it made was strong, how the hell would someone want to fight that? Of course everyone would avoid that shi-

A kid jumped really fast! Faster than the eyes could follow with my mouth wide open the kid leaped high into the air and delivered a powerful smash to destroy the robot.

With explosions, the robot fell down with just one punch.

Shouting with sparkling eyes Sayaka felt the same feeling as watching the same videos of heroes as a kid in her past life “SO COOL!”

After that strong punch, the green-haired kid started to fall.

But damn, ain’t he free falling fast? What’s with all his limbs all over the place? it looks like it’s broken.

Getting closer to the ground, hey, ain’t he gonna die at this rate?

Even though Sayaka was far, she ran fast towards the Giant robot, but before she could save him, he began to stop mid-air, and fell down with a soft thud, as if gravity didn’t apply to him.

“And that's it. Time's up!” (Present Mic)

[alarm sounds]

[sighs]

Walking toward the green-haired kid, he was lying on the ground, passed out, with broken bones.

“Did you see that dude's attack?”

“I didn't think he had that kind of strength.”

“Me either.”

“Looked like some kind of reinforcement‐type Quirk, but...”

“There was something else.”

“If he has such an amazing Quirk, how come he didn't snag any points all day?”

“Maybe he was trying to trick all of us.”

“Joke's on him.”

“There's no way he's passing with a zero score like that.”

“True.”

“But you gotta admit, that was a pretty amazing move.”

The other participants' comment on Deku's Quirk, calling him incredible wondering if he was intentionally looking weak to fool them.

8