Chapter 15: 8 Quirk Apprehension Test
306 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pfft immediate expulsion? Eight tests? I’m never gonna be last. We’ve been training and studying for the past ten months. I’ll show you what I’ve got.

Pulling his long hair covering his face “Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs. Understand? If that's a problem, you can head home right now.” (Aizawa)

“You can't send one of us home! I mean, we just got here! Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair!” (round-faced girl)

“Oh, and you think natural disasters are?” (Aizawa)

[everyone gasps]

“Or power‐hungry villains? Hm? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? No, the world is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to try to combat that unfairness. If you wanna be a pro, you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink. For the next three years, UA will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So, go beyond. Plus Ultra‐style.” Gesturing a ‘come here’ with his point finger “Show me it's no mistake that you're here.” (Aizawa)

“Now then. We're just wasting time by talking. Let the games begin.” (Aizawa)

-Test 1: 50-meter dash-

[whistle blows]

“Runners, on your marks. Ready‐‐”(MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

[gunshot]

“3.04 seconds.”” (MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

[grunts]

‘At 50 meters, I can only get up to third gear.’ (Iida’s thoughts)

“Tenya Iida, his Quirk: Engine! As you can see his legs are pretty dang fast!” (Present Mic)

“Well, he's definitely in his element, but speed won't help him in every test.” (Aizawa)

touching her clothes and shoes “I'll lighten up my clothes. Oh, and my shoes, too!” (round-faced girl)

“Ochaco Uraraka, her Quirk: Zero Gravity!” (Present Mic)

“Get set‐‐”(MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

[gunshot]

“-She can nullify the gravitational pull of anything she touches. But if she uses her power too much, she totally hurls!” (Present Mic)

“Five point four nine seconds. Seven point one five seconds.” (MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

‘Well, at least that's faster than junior high!’ (Ochaco’s thoughts)

“Nice attempts, mon amis.” (sparkling guy)

“Runners, on your marks.” (MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

“But you're just not showing enough panache!” (sparkling guy)

[gunshot]

“Let your powers shine!” (sparkling guy)

“Yuga Aoyama, his Quirk: Navel Laser! That's right, a bellybutton laser. But he can't shoot it forever.” (Present Mic)

“Five point five one seconds.” (MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

turning towards his classmates “Hm. Shooting my beautiful beam for more than a second hurts my tummy.” (Aoyama)

‘What a tool.’ (triangular grin, red hair dude, yellow-hair guy, pink girl, Aizawa’s thoughts”

‘Testing the upper limits of their powers helps me assess their room for growth. It becomes clear what they can and can't do. Their true potential.’ (Aizawa’s thoughts)

“Runners, on your marks. Ready‐‐”  (MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

[gunshot]

‘Sometimes, pros have to be creative in order to succeed.’ (Aizawa’s thoughts)

Readying his explosions, Katsuki shouted “Burst speed!”

“Four point one three seconds.” (MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

“Katsuki Bakugo,his Quirk: Explosion!” (Present Mic)

“Seven point zero two seconds.” (MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

releasing black smoke from both palms “My power has more uses than anyone else's in this school.” (Bakugo)

[whistle blows]

Finishing the 50-meter dash, Grip strength, Standing long jump, Repeated Side steps and the remaining 4, ball throw, distance run, seated toe-touch, and sit ups.

The first one to come up on the ball throw was Ochaco, activating her quirk on the ball, she threw it high and the ball kept a steady phase. Waiting for a while the ball continuing flying on one straight line. Aizawa, Showing her results. Everyone was shocked that someone can get infinity in the ball throw.

9