Chapter 18: ‘Watashi ga kita’ through the door
238 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking back home alone, the view on the road lets us see the sparkling ocean, it somehow made me feel relieved, going through shocking things all day, this view is just a healer.

Though we couldn’t attend the orientation this morning. We were able to know our teacher and classmates better.

Sayaka wanted to party all day so she went to karaoke early by herself. The reason was she didn’t expect she’d survive the first day much less get accepted to U.A

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

The next day, we only had a normal class. UA's Hero Course curriculum. the curriculum had normal core classes, like English.

“Now. Which of these four sentences contains a mistake?” (Present Mic)

Everyone in the class looked lifeless, with Sayaka being the most beaten up. Having been partying yesterday, she was still having a hangover. She said, it will go away after first period, so she only slept in class not the clinic.

How will the other students and teachers react if they knew their student was drinking alcohol.

“Hey, everybody, look alive! Grammar rules!” (Present Mic)

“Which of these four sentences contains a mistake?” (Present Mic)

‘The relative pronoun's wrong in number 4’

With me and Yaoyoruza participating in class, I raised my hand.

“Yaoyorozu, lay it on us!” (Present Mic)

 ☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

Eating lunch at the main cafeteria, the food was really good even though it was cheap.

 ☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

Sayaka’s pov:

I couldn’t listen earlier, damn it but at least the hangover is gone.

It was afternoon, and the schedule said, it was 'Hero Basic Training'.

Hearing a voice outside “I am here.” All might came with an entrance “Coming through the door like a hero!” (All Might)

[everyone gasps in surprise and excited]

“I can't believe it's really All Might!” (Kaminari)

“So he is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!” (Kirishima)

“Hey, look. Is he wearing his Silver Age costume?” (frog girl)

“I'm getting goose‐bumps. It's so retro!” (Ojiro)

“Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as "Hero‐ing 101." Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good!”

All Might posing like those body builders, he then turned back and showed as a card with a ‘battle’ sign in it “Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches!” (All Might)

“Fight training.” (Bakugo)

“Real combat?” (Midoriya)

“But one of the keys of being a hero is...”

Pointing at the wall, automatic drawers came out” ...looking good! These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started.” (All Might)

[everyone gasps, cheers]

We we’re asked for a clothing allowance before enrolling at U.A high, submitting quirk registrations that had our physical measurements and any desired costume designs.

I don’t know mine, coz’ I asked Kento to design something stylish and comfortable since he’s good at drawing and analyzing stuff. Something that won’t get away with my strings.

“Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!” (All Might)

“Yes, sir!” (everyone)

  ☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

Wearing our hero costumes for the first time and walking through a dark tunnel, What’s with all the atmosphere? Like what the hell? We in a movie or something? Walking in slow-motion towards All Might or is it just me?

Everyone looked cool in their costumes.

“They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. From now on you are all...... heroes in training!” (All might)

[background music starting] Boku no Hero Academia OST 16 『HERO A』Training Theme

“This is getting me all revved up. You look so cool! Now. Shall we get started, you buncha newbies?” (All Might)

Gathering at Grounds B, the very same training area where the practical test for the entrance exams was held everyone was excited.

 

8