The Great Continental Tent, Circopia [1/2]
209 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the polychromatic and flamboyant tent walls, an entire continent that reeks of cotton candy, circus animals and old-fashioned plastic exists. The continent is flooded with people dressed in vibrant and extravagant costumes, women and men drenched in bizarre and diverse make-up, animal trainers whipping lions, elephants and sea lions as they rehearse their acts.

Boy's Voice: "The outside world is unknown. We live within the colorful patterned walls of the ever expanding continental tent known as Circopia! It stretches seemingly infinitely and is home to approximately 9.5 billion people."

Colossal Ferris wheels and roller coasters are what comes closest to the tent's extremely tall ceiling. There are people blowing bubbles in the shape of flying chinese dragons, there's a woman dancing with a monkey, there's a crowd of people watching someone swim and do tricks with an orca.

Boy's Voice: "The only way to leave Circopia? IT IS TO PERFORM A MAGNIFICENT SPECTACLE THAT THE AUDIENCE FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LOVE AND APPLAUD!"

There are individual smaller tents built under the great continental tent of Circopia that people seem to be using as homes. They are all built extremely tightly close to each other with party decorations riddled all around the packed streets.

Boy's Voice: "Everything we know is under the tent. All of us were born here and most of us will die here without ever seeing outside."

Boy's Voice: "Yes... most of us..."

Inside a crooked, barely stable red tent shaped like a giant jester's hat - the boy clenches his fist tightly!

Gianni: "BUT NOT ME!"

Similar to the shape of his tent, he's wearing a crooked jester hat with bells attached to the four ends. His messy wavy purple and gold hair leeks out from the sides of his hat. Makeup riddles his face. His mouth looks like a giant creepy smile thanks to red makeup extending his smile all the way up his cheeks.

Gianni with a clenched fist: "I, 15 year old, GIANNI THE GENIUS, will be welcomed to the outside world with open arms tonight thanks to my latest whimsical performance! I call it

Gianni with a clenched fist: "I, 15 year old, GIANNI THE GENIUS, will be welcomed to the outside world with open arms tonight thanks to my latest whimsical performance! I call it... GIANNI THE GENIUS AND HIS COMPANIONS BUMPKIN THE BAT AND GOMA-CHAN THE SEAL BATTLE THE RINGS OF FIRE!"

Goma-chan the seal claps with her flippers: "Ikou! Ikou! Gianni-kun!"

Bumpkin the bat unenthusiastically hangs with his wings hugging himself, upside down from a bunk bed.

Bumpkin: /\ ^-_-^ /\ "Eeh..?"

Gianni poses violently: "Goma-Chan! Have you prepared the rings and the gasoline!?"

Goma-Chan: "Haii haii Gianni-kun!"

Gianni points aggressively: "Bumpkin! Did you pitch our performance to the 17th grand theatre!?"

Bumpkin nods, upside down: "Eh." /\ ^-_-^ /\

Gianni: "Good bat!"

Gianni navigates his way through the mess in the house, jumping over juggling balls, spilled decks of cards, white doves in cages and costumes until he gets to his mirror.

He faces himself in the cracked mirror lit with flickering lights.

Gianni takes a deep breath: "Today's the day. Our 100th performance. I got a good feeling this time, Bumpkin. Goma. WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD!"

Bumpkin eyes Gianni, he notices Gianni trembling as he stands in front of the mirror, his eyes covered by his jester hat.

Goma-Chan smiles supportively as she carries the rings around her neck and the tank of gasoline by its handle with her mouth.

Gianni whispers to himself: "I'm gonna make it today. Blanca. I'll carve out the path for you, so you can follow me to the outside."

-32 Mins Later In The City Center Square-

The city center is jam packed with people, the strangest shaped buildings and colors that you wouldn't know ever existed. The sounds of the unorthodox streets are amplified thanks to all of this being under the tent. And even though it's 10:00P.M., the area is still really well lit thanks to the lights built around the tent walls and ceilings.

In the middle of the city center is a humongous chocolate fountain swarmed by crows. On the edge of the fountain, there's a 15 year old girl with medium-length messy white hair sitting beside her bag and kicking her legs back and forth as she watches the crows. Her left eye is purple, her right eye is pink.

Blanca smiles, picks up her bag and unzips it. Inside is packed with marshmallows.

The crows eye her.

Blanca cheekily eyes them back.

She takes out a marshmallow, dips it into the chocolate fountain and hands it to one of the crows.

Blanca: "Open sesame! Say aaaah."

The crow opens its mouth and grabs the chocolate marshmallow, chewing it vigorously.

Blanca giggles: "Hahaha, chew it slowly, you'll choke! I brought these marshmallows for you guys, they're not going anywhere, ok?"

Suddenly Blanca notices almost a hundred crows staring at her holding the bag.

They tilt their heads in curiosity.

Blanca gets a little shook: "Eh? Uhh... There's enough marshmallows for all of you... I think."

The crows blink.

Blanca blinks with a nervous smile as she starts slowly zipping her bag.

The crows swarm her aggressively, grab her bag and start flying away with it.

Blanca: "Eeh!? Wait! My poem is in there! Please give it back!"

The crows laugh as they fly off with the bag.

Blanca tears up a little: "That's so mean!"

Suddenly in the blink of an eye Bumpkin the Bat soars in with a surprisingly powerful right jab kick straight on one of the crow's cheeks.

The crow's cheek gets squished and saliva flies out its mouth as Bumpkin looks at it in a disgusted way in slow motion.

Bumpkin: "EEEEH!!"

/\^Ò ‸ Ó^ /\

Blanca's eyes widen: "Bu... mpkin?"

The crows drop the bag and immediately flock away.

Bumpkin catches the falling bag midair but a poem slips out of its side pocket and starts floating down gracefully.

Blanca watches, still startled from a distance.

She sees the poem gracefully fall into Gianni's left hand. He's standing there with his other hand in his pocket.

Gianni glances at the paper: "Hm?"

Blanca blushes really red: "AAAH!! GIANNI! PLEASE DON'T READ THAT!"

She runs at Gianni as Bumpkin watches from above.

Gianni raises the poem high as Blanca tries reaching and jumping up for it.

Gianni nonchalantly: "What is it?"

Blanca completely red and jumping up and down: "Nothing! It's nothing! Please!"

Gianni looks Blanca in her eyes.

Gianni curiously: "Hmmmmm..."

Blanca nervously, shaking: "Hmmmm..."

Gianni: "Aight. Here."

Gianni hands her the poem.

Blanca takes it really fast: "Thank you!"

Bumpkin swoops in and puts Blanca's bag on for her.

Blanca chuckles: "Thanks Bumpkin! You're my hero!"

Bumpkin nods: /\ ^-_-^ /\ "eh."

Goma-Chan cutely waves at Blanca with her flipper.

Goma-Chan: "Konbanwa! Blanca-Chan!"

Blanca bends down and lifts Goma-Chan's flippers up and down, making her dance.

Blanca: "Konbanwa! Goma-Chan! Kawaii!"

Gianni bends down sideways glaring at Blanca.

Gianni: "Yoo... I'm here too."

Blanca giggle smiles: "Thanks for coming! Gianni! I like your makeup!"

Gianni blushes and looks away: "Y-yea sure... whatever I guess."

-15 Mins Later, They're Walking Through The City Center-

Bumpkin flies from above chasing Goma-Chan around the city center.

Gianni walks with his hands in his pockets as Blanca flicks one of the bells on Gianni's jester hat. There seems to be 2 eye shaped holes in the middle of his jester hat.

It rings merrily as they walk together.

Gianni: "Don't play with that! It's my signature hat!"

Blanca giggles: "I remember when it was too big on you. You used to wear it as a mask, that's why you carved those 2 eye holes in it back then, right?"

A large pirate themed ship carried by people dressed as ocean waves passes by them. There are dancers spinning fire sticks and dancing on top of the ship with loud music.

Blanca: "Oh! Cool! Look at that!"

Gianni looks at Blanca's innocent face instead.

Gianni: "Blanca. Today's your first performance, huh?"

Blanca's face gets a little nervous: "Oh. Uh. Yes. I finally appeared on the Performances list this time."

Elephants riding unicycles pass by them along with a couple clowns practicing juggling.

Gianni smiles in relief: "I'm glad. You'll be performing more and more shows in no time. And once I get to the outside world... I'll be waiting for you, ok?"

Blanca blushes: "B-but I'm nowhere as experienced as you! This is your 100th time you've appeared on the list! You have 100 shows of experience on me!"

Gianni snickers and fixes his hat: "I don't know why but Circopia has decided to let me perform 100 times already, even though we're the same age. That is exactly why I shall teach you, Blanca!"

Blanca bows really fast: "Y- YES! I'LL LEAVE IT TO YOU TO LOOK AFTER ME!"

20 people standing on top of each other, body painted to look like one big wobbly walking giraffe pass by them.

Gianni: "Remember, when you perform, don't be nervous. The audience are from the outside world and they never talk. They only sit silently, applaud, or boo at you. It's like they can't talk or say any words. No one in here knows why that is but it's just like that, ok?"

Blanca nods with a smile: "Don't worry, I've watched all your performances, Gianni! The mysterious never talking audience from the outside world won't scare me!"

Gianni: "They were all once in Circopia too, so they're really one of us, fellow Circopians who have seen the outside world! The only difference is that they're there now. So they shouldn't scare you anyway. Just focus on making them applaud. If they do it loud enough the tent walls will open to the outside world. Loud applauds from the audience trigger the sound lock on the walls."

Blanca firmly nods again: "Got it! I'm all pumped up now!"

Blanca slaps her face with both hands excitedly.

Gianni offers a fist pump: "Ha! Let's both give it our all!"

Blanca nods firmly and fist bumps: "HM!"

As they hold their fist bump, Gianni's eyes wander.

Gianni: "Huh?"

Gianni looks ahead to see the 17th grand theatre of Circopia! Performers bloom all around it.

It's built close to the NorthEast edge of the tent. Inside it, lies the stage, the hundreds of thousands of seats for the audience from the outside world and one of 100 exits in the great continental tent of Circopia, that lead to the outside world.

Gianni: "OHOHOH! Voila! There it is! The audience of the outside world must be taking their seats as we speak! Le Grand Théâtre de la Circopia! Elle est magnifique, non? Blanca!"

Goma-Chan: "Hai! Utsukushii Desu!" ^_^

Blanca: "Haha... yea. Oh! I mean 'oui' or something...Heh, heh..."

Gianni squeezes her hand.

Blanca: "EEH!?"

Gianni smiles at her: "I got you. Ok? You're gonna do great. We'll see the outside world together!"

Bumpkin lands on Gianni's shoulder and shakes his ears, yawning.

Bumpkin: /\ ^-o-^ /\ "Eooawn."

Blanca smiles warmly, holding her poem to her heart and nods: "Hm!"

-2 Hours Later, Backstage Area Behind The Curtains Of The 17th Grand Theatre of Circopia-

The dark and cold backstage is crawling with performers reciting and going over their performances in distress. Some are doing their make up as others repeat their lines multiple times out loud.

Blanca nervously has her hands together on her lap as she sits on a bench with Gianni.

She watches a lady rehearsing an act. The lady is somehow making jellyfish swim in the air like magic.

Blanca: "How is that even possible..."

Gianni: "I don't know? Strings attached?"

Blanca: "Gianni, I'm-"

Gianni: "It's ok! Let's see what's happening on stage, come on."

Gianni peaks from behind the curtain.

Blanca nervously: "Gianni... we shouldn't-"

Gianni pulls her beside him: "Come!"

Blanca is pulled in and peaks out the curtain with Gianni.

She sees a guy swinging on bars and ropes in the ceiling, jumping from bar to bar and solving a rubix cube at the same time.

Blanca: "Eeh..."

Gianni's eyes sparkle as he watches: "Freaking cool!"

Blanca notices the sparkle in Gianni's expression and holds tighter onto his arm as she watches with him.

Gianni blushes a little as he eyes her.

Blanca spots an extremely creepy mechanical elephant, tiger and sea-lion that look like they're straight out of a horror movie, near the exit of the tent.

Blanca: "What are those? They're really creepy."

Gianni: "Oh those are just the circus guardians. Just ignore them."

Blanca: "Heh, heh. Ok."

The man lands on the stage and bows. The silent eerie audience suddenly burst out in a magnificent applaud.

A small doorway leading to a tunnel opens in the tent walls behind the audience.

Gianni: "He made it!"

The Host stands on top of a high platform as he shouts into the microphone: "Efisio, congratulations!! You have been accepted to the outside world!"

The man tears up in happiness and bows many times: "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'VE WORKED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT!"

The audience continues applauding for him as the mechanical elephant circus guardian grabs him with its trunk and guides him into the exit. The man disappears into the tunnel leading to the outside. The tent walls close behind him.

Blanca: "Gianni. That guy really did make it to the outsi-"

Host: "It's time for our next performance, ladies and gentlemen from the outside world!"

Gianni stands up: "ALRIGHT! I'm up Blanca! This will be Le Spectacle Final De Gianni De Circopia!"

Blanca looks up at him.

Blanca: "G-Goodluck..."

Goma-Chan: "Ganbare! Ganbare! Gianni-Kun!"

Bumpkin wakes up on Gianni's shoulder.

Gianni, Bumpkin and Goma-Chan walk up to the center of the stage.

Gianni waits for the curtains to open with a smirk on his face.

Host: "Our next performance is called... BUMPKIN THE GREAT AND THE SEAL AND THE USELESS KID!"

Gianni's smirk is wiped right out of his face: "HUUUH!?"

Blanca looks worried.

Gianni turns to Bumpkin.

Gianni: "WHAT THE- DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT!? BUMPKIN! WHY ARE YOU THE LEAD!? This is the act you pitched to the circus!? BUMPKIN THE GREAT!? REALLY!? USELESS KID!?"

Bumpkin snickers as the curtains slowly begin opening: "Hehehehe..."

/\ ^-▽-^ /\

Gianni: "We talked about this! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE STUPID YET CUTE ANIMAL COMPANION! To trick the slower members of the audience into liking the act even when they're not cultured enough to comprehend the deep philosophical connotations of our performances!"

The curtain is wide open now. And the audience hears a part of Gianni's screaming to Bumpkin.

They eerily sit silent in their seats, glaring their eyes at Gianni.

Gianni sweats as he slowly turns to them with his twitching eyes: "AR-ARGH..."

Blanca from backstage: "Gianni..."

Goma-Chan: "Starto!"

Goma-Chan slurps up a mouth full of gasoline and spit-blows it at the flammable rings, attached to the ceiling.

The rings ignite in crimson fire!

Gianni watches frozen from a panic attack.

Bumpkin flies up to the rings and starts flying through them as he spins around in the air.

Bumpkin: "EEEH! EEEHH!"

/\ ^oOo^ /\

Gianni tries moving but he barely twitches a finger as his breathing gets really heavy and his clothes start getting soaked in sweat.

Goma-Chan boomerangs rings of fire at Bumpkin who keeps flying through them and doing tricks.

Goma-Chan: "Ikou! Ikou! BUMPKIN-SENPAI!"

Bumpkin does one final swoop through 10 rings in a row and extends his wings out in the air looking down at the audience.

The spotlight flashes on Gianni.

Gianni sees the mechanical elephant, tiger and sea lion circus guardians watching him uncannily from behind the audience.

He uses the remaining of all his strength to control his breathing. He clenches his fists.

Gianni in his head: "For Blanca... Come on... COME ON...!"

Gianni pulls a stiff aggressive kawaii pose: "I'm... um... the... s- stu- stupid yet cute animal companion...!"

Bumpkin and Goma-Chan's mouths drop.

Blanca hides her face in her bag.

The audience stays completely silent for 5 long seconds that feel like years.

Host: "Uuh..."

Gianni in his head: "Come on... please see the charm in it... Please..."

The audience begins booing really loud.

Gianni's pupils shrink as his vision starts spinning and his ears ring.

The overwhelming sounds of hundreds of thousands booing feels like a gigantic tsunami is crashing on him and drowning him from its sheer weight.

Blanca from backstage: "Gia-"

A tear runs down Gianni's cheek.

Blanca's eyes widen.

Tears start water falling down Gianni's eyes, making his colorful makeup droop down as he stares at the audience and the tent walls that remain shut for him.

Gianni sprints backstage past the curtain as he cries. Bumpkin and Goma-Chan quickly follow after him.

Backstage, all the performers avoid Gianni as he runs past them and huddles up in the corner of the dark room by some props.

Bumpkin taps his shoulder.

Gianni: "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE SHIT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Bumpkin sadly: "Eh..."

/\ ^•︿•^ /\

Gianni: "I KNOW WE FAILED THE PAST 99 TIMES WITH MY IDEAS AS WELL BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU TRY SOMETHING COMPLETELY OFF SCRIPT WITHOUT TELLING ME!"

Bumpkin even more saddened: "Eeek..."

/\ ^●︿●^ /\

Goma-Chan pets Gianni's back.

Goma-Chan: "Yosh. Yosh. Gianni-Kun. Nakanaide kudasai."

Blanca slowly approaches Gianni.

Gianni sees Blanca coming from a distance.

Gianni: "SHIT! BLANCA'S COMING! CAN'T LET HER SEE ME CRY! QUICK! GOMA-CHAN! I GOTTA USE YOUR FUR TO DRY MY TEARS!"

Goma-Chan: "EEH!?"

Gianni wipes his face aggressively on Goma-Chan's fur.

Goma-Chan: "Yamete kudasai!"

°(৹˃﹏˂৹)°

Blanca stops in front of Gianni.

With smeared makeup, tears, snot and seal fur covering his face, Gianni quickly turns around: "YOOOO! BLANCA!! HAHAHA! WHAT'S UP GIRL!"

Gianni flexes really hard.

Blanca looks worried: "Gianni, are you ok?"

Goma-Chan signals to leave: "Bumpkin-Senpai."

Bumpkin nods.

Goma-Chan and Bumpkin leave.

Gianni's veins pop a little from flexing: "Hahaha! Would you look at that! It seems my arms have veins without even flexing from all the heavy backstage cargo and props I've been moving lately!"

Blanca: "...Please don't be sad, every performer has a tough act here and there, right? I'm sure next time will be Le Spectacle Final de Gianni de Circopia!"

Gianni: "Hahaha! Don't worry, I'm fine! They just don't understand my genius, that's all! No need to sweat about it!"

He sweats profusely from flexing really hard.

Blanca puts her hand on Gianni's bicep.

Blanca: "Gianni."

Gianni: "Huh?"

Blanca: "I don't care what anybody thinks about you or your acts. I love your acts and I lo-"

Gianni: "Blanca. I've been living a lie. Yes, today was a disaster but I always screw up. None of my acts were ever good. You've seen all of them, you should know more than anyone."

Blanca: "That's not tru-"

Gianni: "I'VE HAD A HUNDRED CHANCES AND I'M STILL STUCK IN CIRCOPIA!"

Blanca: "I LOVE YOUR ACTS!"

Blanca angrily breathes heavy.

Gianni pauses.

Blanca: "Do you remember the first time you showed me one of your performances when we were little?"

-10 Years Ago-

5 year old Blanca is brushing an elephant in a cage covered with hay with her comb, even though it has no fur.

Blanca: "Hmm hmm" ♪♫♬♪♬♫

5 year old Gianni runs into the cage: "YOO! LISTEN TO ME! UUH- UM- UGLY GIRL FROM NEXT DOOR!"

Blanca tilts her head and points at herself: "Eh? Me?"

Gianni: "YES! YOU! I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO... UM... TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO SEE ONE OF MY, GIANNI THE GENIUS' PERFORMANCES!"

Blanca sticks the elephant comb on her own hair and sits on the floor with a smile: "Oke!"

Gianni blushes: "ARGH-AGH!? REALLY!? I MEAN- OF COURSE REALLY! THIS IS A GIFT TO ANY ORDINARY PERSON!"

Gianni pulls out a deck of cards: "PICK A CARD! ANY CARD!"

Blanca thinks very deeply: "Hmmm... THIS ONE!"

She grabs the card.

Gianni with an evil magic performer pose: "HAHAHA! NOW TURN THAT CARD OVER!"

Blanca turns it over: "8 of hearts?"

Gianni: "THAT WAS YOUR CARD WASN'T IT!? MUHAHAHA... MAGIC!"

Blanca: "Yea... but... You didn't put it back in the deck and do anything with it. Is that really how card tricks work?"

Gianni: "Tch. I KNEW IT! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY GENIUS!"

Blanca pauses for a moment then starts chuckling: "Hahahaha! I get it! You're a comedy performer!"

Gianni: "WHAT!? NO!! STOP LAUGHING!"

Blanca laughs really hard: "Thanks! I've never laughed this much in my life before!"

Blanca wipes her tears of laughter: "It's nice to meet you Gianni the Genius. My name is Blanca the 'I don't have a cool name yet'."

Gianni blushes as he glances at her.

-10 Years Later, Present Day-

Gianni: "Don't remind me of that..."

Blanca cheekily smiles: "I loved it! In fact I did that trick to all my friends after that! None of them laughed but... I think it's really funny."

Gianni: "It's probably cuz just like I'm terrible at performing, you have a terrible sense of humour."

Blanca hugs Gianni.

Gianni freezes in shock.

Blanca snuggles her face in his shirt: "Well then I guess we go perfect together, right?"

Gianni blushes as tears start running down his eyes again.

Blanca with her face still buried: "Are you crying again?"

Gianni wipes his tears really fast: "NOO! NO! NO! This is... uh... I'm practicing for my next act! I'm gonna have to work on crying on demand for the next one!"

Blanca hugs him harder and Gianni's hat falls on the ground.

Blanca: "Some day, they'll understand one of your genius acts and you'll be accepted into the outside world and I'm going to do my best to follow in your footsteps and improve my performances so that they'll let me go too. So we can live in the outside together."

Host from on stage: "OUR NEXT PERFORMER IS HAVING HER DEBUT PERFORMANCE! EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME... BLANCA!!!"

Blanca gently breaks the hug. She picks up Gianni's hat and puts it on his head.

Blanca smiles: "After this we'll buy mega packs of cotton candy flavor popcorn and ride everything in Circopia Coaster Land! That always cheers you up after your performances!"

Gianni nods not knowing what to say.

Blanca runs to the curtains and stands, waiting for them to open with a nervous face.

She turns to Gianni again.

Blanca smiles: "It's only my first performance so I'll definitely get rejected but please cheer me on, ok?"

Gianni gazes at her eyes and nods.

Blanca turns to the curtains as they open, revealing her to the eerie silent audience.

Gianni snaps out of it: "I'm gonna watch and cheer for you from the best seat in the house!"

Gianni starts climbing the backstage metal ladders to reach the ceiling.

Blanca shyly takes out her paper: "Uh... My performance... Um... I wrote a poem."

Her voice echoes in the microphone. The audience glare at her.

Blanca looks down at her paper.

Gianni makes it to the top and sits looking down at the view of Blanca performing.

Gianni: "VIP SEATS! LET'S GO!"

Blanca: "Ahem..."

Blanca: "Somebody special to me told me there's a sky outside."

Gianni's face fills in shock as he hears that.

Blanca:

"Somebody special to me told me there's a sky outside.

He told me it was beyond the tent and it was endless and wide.

He told me sometimes it shined and other times it cried.

Apparently it even blew trees when it whined and sighed.

He said he wants to see it with me and I told him I want that too but I lied.

Truth be told,

Whether I'm inside or outside,

I don't really care or want anything as long as I'm by your side."

Gianni's mouth trembles: "Blan... ca..."

Blanca leans in to the microphone: "Gianni, I lov-"

The crowd suddenly bursts out applauding.

Blanca: "WA- WAIT! I'M NOT DONE YET!"

They applaud extremely loud!

Gianni, trying to process the situation: "Huh? They're... Applauding?"

Blanca: "I'M NOT DONE YET PLEASE STOP!"

The tent walls begin opening.

Gianni turns really slowly in a horrified way at those walls opening: "H-hu-Huh...?"

The elephant circus guardian grabs Blanca with its trunk.

Gianni: "BLANCAAA!!!!"

It starts pulling her in towards the exit tunnel.

Blanca: "GIANNI!!!!"

Host: "CONGRATULATIONS BLANCA! YOU MADE IT TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD!"

Blanca: "NO! WAIT! I WANT TO STAY HERE! I WANT TO STAY HEERREE!!!"

Host: "No can doo! HAVE FUN GIRLIE! TRUST ME! IT'S WAAY BETTER OUT THERE!"

Gianni falls off the ceiling and lands extremely hard on the wooden stage floor.

Gianni: "BLANCA!!!!"

Blanca's eyes widen in terror: "Gianni... What are you-"

Gianni's arm is broken in half, he lays there as he screams out to her and crawls towards her: "BLAAANCAAA!!!"

Blanca tears up as the elephant circus guardian eerily drags her inside the depths of the tunnel with its long metallic trunk held together by rusty screws.

Blanca: "GIANNI!!! I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE!!"

The tent walls start closing behind her.

Gianni crawls more aggressively as tears and snot run down his face: "NOO DON'T GO!!!"

Blanca: "SHOW THEM WHAT YOU CAN REALLY DO!"

The tent walls close.

Gianni stares at the closed walls, petrified.

2 guards pick Gianni up.

Guard: "Alright, let's go buddy, you're messing up the show."

Gianni under his voice: "Blanca..."

Gianni screams as he gets dragged off stage: "BLAAANCAAA!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED

2