Chapter 2
18 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"THE GOD AWAKENS FROM SLUMBER"

1000 years later.. 

The world was completely changed, There were only women in the world, goddesses won in heaven and womankind on earth declared their rule, big buildings, skyscrapers were restored in their previous or better condition. But the evolution of technology was very slow, 1000 years passed by but females could only advance their technology only 100 years. There were no songs sung by men, the concept of strength was forgotten, there was only magic. The world was transformed to magical world. The men were history, just mythical creatures same as dragons and fairies. 

And God awakens.. 

The world sky totally black, the beautiful world was covered in darkness. There was no light at that time, not a single leaf moved, the air was frozen on the spot, rain started falling down. It seems that the nature itself was feeling the rage and sorrow of the awaken God, earth shook with quakes, the voices in the awaken God's mind were screaming for revenge, the awaken God went to the surface saw a world, where everyone was happy and laughing, those females had forgotten that they build this happy world on the graves of the fallen comrades of the awaken God. 

The awken God had a name but calling a god's true name was a taboo, hence he named himself as 

"Da xiang"

A/n-'It translates to the elephant because the elephant never forgets anything even revenge, born as gentle animals but when rages no one cannot stop him. 

Making him a perfect revenge machine.'

Da xiang- 'what is this world.. Look at them laughing happily. HAVE THEY FORGOTTEN THIS WORLD IS MADE ON MY FALLEN COMRADE GRAVES!!!! 

He was angry.. The rage of 350 million men, he seems to have inherited their feelings of his fallen comrades as well. 

Da xiang-'No even though I'm omnipotent, I shouldn't let my rage take over my senses.i will let them suffer hell and same thing shall happen to those bitchy goddesses.first I shall go back to my tomb. And prepare myself for revenge. '

Thinking about his plan he went back to his tomb. 

His tomb had thousands of magical weapons, thousands of torture tools, thousands of precious metals and jewels that male kind could collect, making him one of the richest on the earth. Those weapons, jewels were useless to him. Only one thing caught his attention. A teddy bear, the favorite toy of his little brother who wasn't even at the age of 5 yet, mankind gave him everything they had. Watching everyone giving their everything to his big bro, he didn't have anything except his precious teddy bear that father game him before dying. 

He happily game his toy to big brother as well as his life. Da xiang didn't know whether to laugh or cry. But one thing was sure this toy is much more precious to him than the whole world. 

Da xiang thought of a plan. He will call a random person to his tomb. And making her his ally will start his revenge against the whole world. 

Yes. He will make womankind fight each other and will watch them killing their own families.  

He send a signal to outside world. 

A archeologist named lili ximi who was curious about mankind searched about malekind tombs and information regarding  to them appeared to the mind of da xiang. 

'Found one!' Da xiang said. 

At that time lili who was resting in her mansion felt a paranormal attraction. The image of tomb appeared in her mind. With many old weapons countless jewels with a majestic tomb which seemed to be calling her in her dream. 

'What was that place!!!??' . Lili said immediately waking up.

'Sonia wake up!! We are going to a new tomb!!!' Lili screamed waking sonia up. 

'What?! What happened??!'sonia said waking up. 

'Wake up lazy woman and pack the bags we are going to a tomb!' Lili said. 

Without a question Sonia went to pack the bags and preparing necessary things needed for a long travel. She trusted Lili words because Lili was considered as the best Archeologist in the world. She contributed many files of useful information and Rememanats of male race to government. She was one of the beautiful women in the world with wealth of a noble. Admired by many womens. 

Next day she set up to the tomb which was located in forbidden ritual area where our God was born. 

  CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 3

0