Chapter 54
15.5k 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re saying Gurion’s life signal disappeared?”

 

“Yeah, few days after she visited this world, it disappeared”

 

“Whatever, she was the weakest direct subordinate of the Evil God”

 

“I assume, you’ve already prepared a replacement right?”

 

“Yup, that muscle freak should be preparing for departure”

 

“That guy? You know, with his pea sized brain, he might actually destroy the world rather than conquering it? Did he already leave for the world?”

 

“Nah, they told me that the gate isn’t linking up for some reason”

 

“Oh well, its probably just another spacetime disruption. What’s more important is the fact that despite Gurion being the weakest of the direct subordinates, she was defeated”

 

“I’m confident there shouldn’t be any one that powerful in that minor world”

 

“Even if there were, we can just search for the “the one who defeats evil god” and kill him”

 

“Exactly”

 

……

 

“Sir Blonde haired hero? Did something happen, you’ve been sneezing quite a lot today”

 

“No clue, maybe someone is gossiping about me”

 

“Is that so…. Oh right, that weird pattern reappeared again desu~”

 

“Didn’t I tell you to erase it, you must’ve forgotten to do it”

 

“Eeee? I definitely erased it though….”

 

“Just go erase it again, and go draw some water from the well, while you’re at it”

 

“Fine…...”

 

…….

 

“I will transport today’s supplied goods to the storage room”

 

Furio was helping the current silent ear, who mainly operated as the supplier of the Miscellaneous goods store, Yugo.

 

In his former world, he worked as a supplier in one of the firms, thus he helps the Yugo store whenever he was free. Furio always loved calculating buy and selling price of items hence, he enjoyed helping the store.

 

“Thanks to you, we were able to lower the supply cost by 30 percent nya”

 

Uliminus floated out a satisfied smile after flipping through the bills and fixed her glasses out of habit. She couldn’t stop smiling, thinking about all the profit earned thanks to Furio’s help.

 

Gozaru, the clerk of the shop looked at Uliminus.

 

“...What nya? Are you playing around nya?”

 

“No, I just thought you looked really beautiful with your glasses”

 

A straightforward compliment made, Uliminus red as a tomato and she shouted “Stu, Stupid what are you saying out of nowhere nya! Go back to your work nya! You won’t be getting any lunch if you slack off too much nya!”

 

She uppercutted Gozaru with her full strength, but it gave zero damage to Gozaru as he stood there smiling.

 

“Arlight, I shall return to my work”

 

Uliminus exhaled in relief as her shoulder drouched.

 

...maybe, for tonight I should wear this glasses nya……

 

She thought as she blushed.

 

Even after becoming the first wife, she was the same old annoying tsundere.

 

…..

 

The Furio household’s vegetables are all harvested from their garden. Blossam, who was born in a farmer’s household, used the farming tools made out of dragon scales smithed by Furio to manage the farm.

 

“Blossam you’re amazing, to be able to create such an outstanding farm in such a short period of time”

 

Lys complimented Blossam while helping her harvest the crops.

 

In its initial stage, the back garden farm was merely a hobby and was rather in a small scale, however, currently, it's expanded to the point one can’t see the end from where Lys stood.

 

“This much is nothing, to be honest. My grandma back in the countryside managed far more than here, maybe around from the here to that mountain over there, all by herself”

 

“Ha~~, I really can’t imagine anything of that scale done by a single person”

 

Lys exclaimed at the claim made by Blossam while following where Blossam pointed.

 

Lys, as a sister of one of the Four Heavenly generals, currently Trinity gods, Fangirl lived in a constant state of fighting. Thus, her knowledge other than fighting, has not seen any growth, so there are alot of legendary tales since she started living with Furio.

 

  • Every meal for her is meat and all of them roasted

  • Every clothes she washed becomes tattered to the point it becomes unusable

  • She gets spontaneous carnal desire no matter where.

Despite her lacking in common sense, she cares about Furio everyday and does everything with her fullest. She might go berserk sometimes or might even run in an opposite direction, Furio knows all this and still cares deeply for her.

 

Plus, as she is from the wolf race, she instinctively stay in the herd, therefore, her love and comradeship among people she lives with is really strong, that’s why she takes care of everyone as if she is taking care of her own family.

 

“Madam, you shouldn’t over work, this kind of field work befits me”

 

“It’s fine Blossam, I want everyone to eat a delicious food so let me help out”

 

The two chit chatted as they continued working.

 

….

 

A former member of the Demon King’s army, slape, the death horse looked at the two, while standing in the ranch located next to the farm.

 

“That violent good for nothing wolf, turned into a quiet and a mother like figure….it’s not bad to live long I guess...”

 

“Slaep..I can hear you, you know?”

 

“I guess she didn’t change much”

 

Slape thought so after getting hit by a Tu~meto fruit that was thrown by Lys.

 

Blossam smiled bitterly at the play in front of her and moved her sight to the unfamiliar human approaching the farm.

 

This person wore a knight-like armour, which seems to weigh at least hundred pound and he is equipped with a large shiny sword.

 

His whole body gave off that, newbie aura, newbie to the whole world of knighthood, as it seemed like it was his first time wearing the armour and holding the sword.

 

“...what the heck is that”

 

Blossam tilted her head in confusion as she looked at the man. Since the man was looking around the farm, Blossam stopped her work and approached him.

 

“Hello, I’ve never seen you around here, do you have a business with us?”

 

At a first glance she might seem defenseless but, she is carrying the hoe made of dragon scales, so if necessary she can use it, which has the strength far surpassing any sword.

 

“Umm...I came here since I heard that there is a warrior with a dragon slayer title, umm, do you know anyone with this title?”

 

The man answered like a wimp.

 

“Drangonslayer? Hmm, I guess my master have one, but he isn’t a warrior. Waid did we even have any warrior in our house?”

 

Blossam crossed her arm as she fell into deep thought.

 

...wait aren’t you forgetting about yourself…

 

Lys retorted to her action in her heart.

 

Despite, her working on the farm for most of her time, she is an actual warrior with a dragonslayer title.

 

….

 

“Oi, what’s wrong with you useless bastards! Why hasn’t the gate linked!”

 

“I, I’m sorry, we have been trying numerous time but it seems as though the link is being erased every time”

 

“Oi, OI, what’s going on! Are you really choosing the place with no people?”

 

“Yes, of course and...”

 

“Just freaking link the Gate. Without this, I won’t be able to invade that goddamn world!”

 

….

 

Blonde Haired Hero that weird pattern resurface once more….

 

Haven’t I told you to erase that goddamn thing.

 

Fuee...I’M sorry...

 

3