Author’s Notes
380 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

small_copy.png

Hi all:
First off, I wanted to announce the new cover for the series, pending approval of course. This was made for me by dev1325, and you can find more of his work at
https://wildphototaker1325.picfair.com/

Next, apologies for taking so long with the next chapter. Had some mental health issues the past few days which robbed me of my energy to write. I could have cranked a chapter out, but I don't want to ever give you something just for the sake of giving it to you. I want anything I publish to be as high quality as I can make it, because your satisfaction as my awesome readers matters more to me than stats and all that stuff.
That being said, I'm going to change things up just a little. I'm going to go to a twice a week posting, see how that feels. It's not that I don't have the time to write, because time is all I really have right now, but I don't want to end up 20 chappies in then suddenly burn out. Nothing bothers me more as a reader than getting emotionally involved in a story only to find out that the story has been abandon. I WILL NOT DO THAT TO YOU!
The other reason I'm switching to this schedule is because I have big plans for this tale and I'm actually taking the time to plan some bigger stuff that will happen down the line. Again, quality.
I'm going to try my best to get chapter 7 out either tonight or tomorrow, but after that I'll be posting hopefully on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I really hope you all understand. I'm not losing the drive for this story, far from it in fact. I just want this to continue being something you all look forward to reading and as a perfectionist, I want to make sure it's the best I can give.
That all being said, I hope everyone is taking care of themselves in these troubling times and have had a good weekend. Stay safe and thank you for understanding. Above all, thank you for bringing the joy of writing back into my heart. I can't wait to show you what I have in store for this story.
All the foxy love in the world,
Emmerel

 

Do you like what I do?
Tips and donations keep this fox girl a-writing!
https://ko-fi.com/emmerelfox

21